Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Birth Certificate Please! Subpoena To Be Delivered

Well, the deadline of August 8 is approaching for the director of the Hawaii Department of Health to produce Obama's actual paper birth certificate in a US District Court in Hawaii. Attorney Orly Taitz subpoenaed the birth certificate back in June, so that it can undergo a forensic investigation in the case she has against Obama's eligibility to be President. It will be interesting to see what the Hawaii Department of Health will try to pass off in court, since we know that Obama really doesn't have an authentic birth certificate from Hawaii.

Kevin

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=327373

Re: The Birth Certificate Please! Subpoena To Be Delivered

Even if he was actually born in Hawaii, he still is NOT qualified to be President of the USA because both parents have to be naturalized citizens of the USA.

So he was not even qualified as a Senator in Ill., which Allen Keys tried to have stopped years ago, and the liberal scum DID NOT uphold the Constitutional Law or uphold their Constitutional duties..

I just heard the other day that the liberals in Washington tried since 2004 until 2008 to amend the Constitution where anyone could run for President.

What does that tell you... That the democrates are all in this conspiracy.. Maybe we still have a FEW friends in Washington after all..

Anyway, each time the bills brought forth failed, but in 2008 the liberal machine still rammed Obama into the Presidency..

I just shake my head as to how dumbed down this country has become.. CHANGE,, CHANGE,, Change to what.. Did anyone ask to what.. NO, but they voted for this unknown person..

OR has the ballot boxes been stuffed by way of electronic foolerly.. That could explain how slick willy got in also..

Joseph

You are right Joseph. His father was not a US citizen, therefore he is not a Natural Born Citizen, even if he was born in Hawaii. He was not born in Hawaii however. He used to brag about his Kenyan roots when he ran for the Senate, but while campaigning for President it became necessary to lie, and say that he was born in Hawaii.

Kevin

BC/or no BC, but...

Have ya' all noticed how much O's ratings are slipping in the polls?

Everytime I see them, I say--'Praise the Lord!!! That this is all happening now for this loser phony Commander 'Resident in Chief.' My Psalm 109 ers ARE being answered!!!

Because the "birthers" have been so marginalized and all the liberals, quasi-liberals, lame-stream media and such are so locked in to Barry, nothing having to do with his birth certificate, parents or any other matter will get him out of office. He has high insular protection based on political correctness, political ramifications and so on. No lawmakers or attorneys would dare to go there. Most likely the majority of senators and congressmen know he is a fraud and a usurper. These are treasonous crimes. But, all of the above trumps the ability to bring charges against this fraudulent character.

What does that say about our entire government? Legislative is scared, judicial is blind, and executive is corrupt beyond measure. So, what is left? The people. And what means do we have? Hmm, I wonder.

Maranatha,

TB

There are also a few youtubes floating around that say he has several (more than 20) social security cards and that during the election he was using one that was from Conneticutt where he had never lived. It was also the card of a dead person who would be 108 by now if he were alive. The mystery and the smell gets stronger and deeper by the minute.

Also, he stated the wrong date for his birthday a couple of weeks ago on television during a press conference. He referred to his birthday being a couple of days away when if it is the date on his birth certificate, it was weeks away. Who doesn't know their own birthday?

If there were ever a completely "manufactured" candidate he has to be it.

Texas Sue
There are also a few youtubes floating around that say he has several (more than 20) social security cards and that during the election he was using one that was from Conneticutt where he had never lived. It was also the card of a dead person who would be 108 by now if he were alive. The mystery and the smell gets stronger and deeper by the minute.

Also, he stated the wrong date for his birthday a couple of weeks ago on television during a press conference. He referred to his birthday being a couple of days away when if it is the date on his birth certificate, it was weeks away. Who doesn't know their own birthday?

If there were ever a completely "manufactured" candidate he has to be it.

True...true...true, T/Sue!!! I totally agree with ya' 100%, sis!!!

Tammy