Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What If The Internet Is Cut Off?

There was this message on Stan and Holly Deyo's site today. They post a lot of current news and also how to be prepared to survive in a disaster or other severe circumstances. They are Christians and Stan's story is pretty amazing although there is not space here for it. I will try to find and post the audio where he tells his life story. Here is the web link:

http://standeyo.com/

Dear Millennium-Ark Family,

This is truly a time to see the BIG picture. (And yes, we deplore that tired phrase, but there is none better.) As you know, since last Friday, July 22, we have experienced unusual Internet outages through Qwest. As of July 27, they generally have their act together again. That said, in addition to this major outage, after everyone else in our area regained service on July 26, 3 households experienced a second drama that again prevented Internet access.

During this major interruption, someone at Qwest then bundled us together at the junction box under the auspices of "Administrative Override". What this means in effect, is that on someone's say-so, they can cut off from service, certain targeted customers. Two of us, and possibly the third whom we didn't know, all are involved in preparedness for our businesses. Coincidence? Doubtful.

Think what this implies. They want to muzzle those of us who help others to be self-sufficient.

LEFT TURN

Today was the first day in more than 3 MONTHS that Stan and I've taken even a portion of the day off. We drove to Colorado Springs to our favorite restaurant for burgers and peach tea. (Wish you could have joined us!) It was a wonderful, relaxing break!)

While I drove, Stan worked on the wireless modem that would keep us on-line if another Qwest screw-up occurred. Sparing you the details, it's not an easy fix, so we stopped at a mall that had a Verizon outlet. What a surprise! They, too, were experiencing a NATIONWIDE rolling outage of DSL and mobile access. How weird is that!

What are the odds of TWO major carriers simultaneously experiencing Net access difficulties when there have been no CMEs, no unusually horrifically storms, no EMPs, etc.

Couple that information with this news article: DHS Fears a Modified Stuxnet Could Attack U.S. Infrastructure. Remember a few months ago all of the news articles that reported the Internet could subject to a presidential "kill switch"? Many hints of a looming shutdown are surfacing. Should that occur, loss of the Internet will be the least of our concerns. It would be catastrophic and our comfortable lives would take a huge left turn. All of your personal prep skills would shift into high gear.

Like global warming (or not), it really doesn't matter the root cause of climate change – either cyclical or man-made. Weather is slamming earth with HORRIFIC blows and we must be prepared. All of us must deal with the fallout of numerous problems whether it's financial, geophysical or governmental. We can argue that it's due to this or that, but it doesn't change the effects or outcome. We can deal with the consequences: be ready. WE CAN ACCOMPLISH THIS if we are spiritually prepared and physically prepared. Stan's and my books address all aspects of these issues.

I hate to sound conspiratorial, but this smells of cover-up. How easy would it be to extinguish your access to worldwide breaking events under the guise of a virus that kills the Internet? The bottom line is that we must expect and prepare for access to be severed sometime between now and the next 60 days. If there is anything you wish to purchase from our site, please jot down our mailing address and phone number.

Deyo Enterprises LLC
P.O. Box 7711
Pueblo West, CO 81007
719-547-9100 (M - F, 9am - 5pm)

Additionally, if you normally purchase anything off the Internet, we advise that you get those supplies immediately. Regarding the indispensable lists of "must-have" detailed in Dare To Prepare, get busy and get prepared. Get it done. We sense an oppressive feeling of immediacy.

People are being distracted by the prolonged, acrimonious debt ceiling debates in D.C. As long as we are focused on their ridiculous bickering and posturing, it keeps us off balance regarding our own personal preparedness. Truly, in the end, we have only ourselves, our immediate neighbors and community to depend upon. Certainly NOT government for it is now an unwieldy entity with a life-force of its own.

Check with the Video of the Week we linked to on July 27: Monsters of Anarchy - Post Collapse Security Considerations. This is NOT for children. Connect the dots. It warns of what to expect after the Internet shuts down and life is no longer normal – for whatever cooked-up reason – and what lies beyond. It is not pleasant.

We are at the precipice of time when we must take care of our family, our neighbors and friends – without assistance. People will be prepared in varying degrees and none of us wish to consider just how difficult these times will be. Try to ignore the really, really depressing aspects of this video of a world in survival mode. Instead, take away the preparedness nuggets showing where you might fall short. Think of how you can fill these gaps either by better preparing your home or more importantly, how you can Build Community – the name of our newsletter of 15 years ago – as a more forceful, defensible unit.

If ever there were a time to be prepared and plan to be on your own, this is it.

May the Lord bless and protect all believers and lead the others to His light. Time is short. —Stan and Holly
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: What If The Internet Is Cut Off?

Well Sue, I know that we would not have access to info, but as far as what we as Christians would do because of that: we would probably spend more time in prayer and reading the bible.

Texas Sue,

I have to agree with Linda, although the internet may be cut off, we can still connect to God through prayer! We should remember to pray for one another, and by doing so we are still connected together as the Body of Christ!

I do think this most likely will happen, and alot of Christian sites will be deleted as well. However we should always be prepared for an emergency incase of a disaster. Whatever we don't use those who are left behind can use!

I always remember what my mother said, God always helps those whom help themselves first!

Be prepared, and be prayed up!

Thanks for sharing Sue!

Blessings!

Valerie

Thanks Texas Sue for your post.

I agree with Valerie and Linda.

People survived before the internet came into being.
God via the Holy Spirit has a way to warn and protect His people.

A few weeks ago our cable internet and phone service was having problems.

I use the internet to find news about what's happening in the world.
But, my main use of the internet is to Spread God's words and fellowship with my brothers and sisters in Christ..

We need to look instead for what God can do. Our focus will be more on Him if the internet is shut down. It will open people's eyes to show God wants their whole attention. It is no longer time to play around.

In the meantime, we have to get the word of God into the minds of the people. Then, The Holy Spirit will bring it to their remembrance at the right time. He will guide them one step at a time.

So, all this reminds me of this scripture:

John 9:4

I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

God Bless you and keep you!
Zoe

PS
Valerie, I love yesterday's promise you posted.

This was a warning that I found online and thought you would all like to be aware of what may possibly happen sooner rather than later.

I turned off my television three years ago and depend on the internet for breaking news. Also, sites like this one provide the opportunity for people to share what is happening where they live in real time so we know the truth and don't have to rely on what is reported on the manipulated news sources in newspapers, TV, radio, etc, which are all owned and controlled by a handful of people that belong to the Bilderbergs. Also, there are rogue news websites that will print everything like Drudge Report, Free Republic and Lucianne.com. These are real people who are not controlled by the elites.

True Texas Sue
Like you.. Many people use the internet for that same reason.

If we are still here when it happens..
We are going to have to rely on the God more than ever for information and not technology.

Hopefully we will be raptured out of here before it happens..

Remember the scripture says there will be a famine of the word in the last days.

Amos 8:11-12
King James Version

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

1And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

I pray that God will not subject us, His Church, to that famine! I pray He'll spare us that.

Have any of you heard news about a possible X-class flare.
This is a HUGE flare. It may have the energy to bring down the grid.

Please Pray it won't happen.

Elenin is suppose to be in an alignment July 29/Aug1

http://www.spaceweather.com/
Excerpt:
CHANCE OF FLARES: Sunspot 1260 has developed a delta-class magnetic field that harbors energy for powerful X-class solar flares. Such an eruption today would be Earth-directed as the sunspot turns to face our planet.

Another webpage about it:
http://www.howtosurvive2012.com/htm_day/impre_02.htm

Excerpt:
Solar SuperStorms Coming...

As the sun boils up increased numbers of sunspots, we here on Earth need to be wary of the resultant solar flares and CME’s that are often hurled in our direction. An X-class solar flare can reach the Earth in just 8 minutes (CME’s, Coronal Mass Ejections, can take days). If an X-class flare... or Coronal Mass Ejection from the Sun... is of sufficient magnitude... it could bring down our electrical power grid and end life as we know it...
for a long period of time...
Snip...........
Between July 14 and 17, 2011 we also expect a complex eruption as the extraordinary August 1, 2010 event on the Sun...! If not... then October 10-11-12-13 is the next date...
/excerpt
There were posts about the movie "Deep Impact"
This news article reminds me of the movie "Knowing"
But in the show "Knowing" it happen in October.

I wonder if this could be used as an excuse to why the grid is down?
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

STRONG FLARE: Sunspot AR1261 unleashed a brief but strong M9-class solar flare on July 30th at 0209 UT.

http://www.spaceweather.com/