Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One minute of 1000 yrs. = 7/31-8/1 (5 Doves); weird experience: the Creflo Dollar recording?!

Gerry Almond (28 July 2011)
"ALL DOVES....THE DAY MAY BE UPON US IN JUST 4 DAYS."

LINK
I am a long time reader of the I AM COMING letters posted here on 5 Doves by both Sabrina of Belgium and Susan of the U. S. I have watched for clues within the messages as to the nearness of the hour of Christ’s return. As posted, I think that the 10 year old Philipa, daughter of missionaries in Gineau, whose vision of the clock with 1 minute left makes sense when applied to by the Bible formula of 1 day equals 1,000 years. Her vision on November 10, 2010 plus the 253/254 days calculated as 1 minute of 1,000 years is July 31/August 1, 2011.

In many of the letters, Jesus said through them, that His return for the Church, His Bride is very near. “Minutes remain” or sometimes “seconds remain”, etc. are common in the letters.

However, Letter 140 to Susan just 2 days ago in posting LXXX (80) had these revealing words: (caps mine)

“Soon I am coming! I APPROACH THE EARTH. I am coming with My angel masses. They are joining Me, My winged messengers. They are coming to earth with Me. We are coming together. The sky will be filled with my angels. They are coming with Me to bring out My people. What a glorious sight!”

I have postulated that we are in a 21 day delay right now based on the same resistance from satanic forces as was there when Daniel was visited. Is this approach during the 21 days IF it applies now? Could be, so it behooves us to be in prayer just as Daniel and his friends were during this time and I think the 21st day will be July 31/August 1.

Why? Because the last wheat is ripe and the harvest is ended July 31/August 1. If this is not correct, then we wait, of course.

Blessings and Glory to God

YBIC

Gerry Almond

++++++++++
++++++++++

This seems VERY weird, to me….

Mostly, I have started to keep quiet about prophetic things around my mother because she is really not interested. BUT (since MANY are receiving the message that TIME IS VERY SHORT!!!”), I decided to play Creflo Dollar’s message which Jim H has transferred to YouTube (THANKS AGAIN, Jim H and Jim Bramlett, as well!!!).

LINK

Before playing it, I told her it that MANY are saying things are VERY CLOSE and a black minister from Atlanta had just delivered a VERY serious prophetic message!!!.. THEN, she said she had already heard someone like that??!!!???

So, I played the message to her, and, after I played it for her, she told me, “YES, I’VE SEEN THAT!!!”, but she couldn’t remember “WHERE?”.

I do NOT know “HOW?” she could have heard this before?!? I have listened to it once but she wasn’t in my room. She didn’t see him on TV. DID SHE “DREAM” SHE SAW HIM?

Hmmmm……..

I asked her if she saw it in the North Carolina mountains where we stayed for 3 days (24th - 26th leaving on the 27th) and she said no. But she could NOT remember where she heard it. Jim wrote that this was from Creflo’s July 26, 2011 TV broadcast.

Mystery?