Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
When Exactly Will The Rapture Happen on Rosh Hashanah?

Excerpt:
This is a speculative idea.

"Speculating is not date setting. Wouldn't it be natural for a Jewish bride-to-be to speculate on the timing of her bridegroom's arrival? It would be evidence of her great love for him and intense desire to be with him."

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

Re: When Exactly Will The Rapture Happen on Rosh Hashanah?

Thanks Zoe, I am getting so ancy, it seems that all of the watchers are like the bride pacing back and forth these days..can't wait to meet you Zoe ;)

So True, Linda
I can't wait to me you, too
Oh! It will be so wonderful in heaven. Just imagine.. breathing fresh air without any heaviness of worry or pain. So, refreshing!

It will be fun exploring heaven with you!

Thank you Zoe. This was a great video. For the longest while I have been looking at Pentecost and Rosh Hashanah for our possible departure to heaven in the rapture.

I have heard some of the most incredible sermons regarding a Rosh Hashanah rapture. We might be going home pretty soon!

Hi Bob
Good to meet you!

Me too...
I have been looking forward for the rapture on a future Rosh Hashana for over 20 years.
Maybe this will be the ONE..

I remember last year around June waking up with the words..
"Aug (date?).. but wrong calendar".
I had not wrote it down when I heard it, and I think the date was Aug 7.. not sure but I feel certain the date was the first half of Aug...
Now "wrong calendar" could have meant wrong year. You see a lot of people were expecting the rapture to happen in 2010.
So maybe it is this year.

Let me make it clear, the words was just that.. So, I don't know if it was about the rapture timing or not. I had a feeling it had to do with a discussion on the old Rita about the harvest season and timing of the rapture. A little later, the Holy Spirit lead me to a website with a study of the grape season/harvest.
He leads in steps.

It is exciting we are in a very high watchful period. Any day now is possible for the rapture to happen.

Have you felt like you missed the rapture?
I did. Once when I was shopping. My husband was picking up the shopping cart after loading our car.. I looked for him and he was gone.. My heart sank.
I had thought the rapture happen.
I don't quiet remember what happen and that made it seem like he disappeared.
But in those short few moments it was an intense fear. My heart was racing big times.

A few months after I found out about the Rapture.. I was outside with my sister at night time. Suddenly in the sky we saw lights swirling like angels in a circle.

Well, I got real shaky and awe struck.. thinking it was angels and the rapture was going to happen at anytime. We kept watching it but nothing happen.

Come to find out it was a furniture store in the other town who had set up these powerful lights to advertise the location of their furniture sale..

That is really interesting. Once again great choice of video!

Thanks Bob

According to the guy's chart..
There are two midnights within the time period.
So, we won't know which day.

As for the hour.. he suggest midnight.
Well, there are different time zones..
So, we won't know which Midnight time zone will be the one that Jesus will shout.

, there you go..
No man knows the day nor the hour