Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
conversation from RITA about summer fruit harvest

Guys this is a conversation that me and another RITA member are having, well it's not a coversation yet,cause I have not received a reply yet, but tell me what you think about this, cause as I was typing my reply I was getting them Holy Ghost confirmation doo-dads all over..

P.s. There are two post here and mine is the last one..

Fair use for conversation and discussion purposes..

Hi all,

Micah 7:1-7 was recently brought to my attention on another thread. I found that this chapter presented an interesting pretrib rapture and tribulation time frame. So I decided to do a little study on it and the summer fruit harvest.

"What misery is mine! I am like one who gathers summer fruit at the gleaning of the vineyard;

there is no cluster of grapes to eat, none of the early that I crave. The godly have been swept from the land; not one upright man remains. All men lie in wait to shed blood; each hunts his brother with a net. Both hands are skilled in doing evil; the ruler demands gifts, the judge accepts bribes,

the powerful dictate what they desire—

they all conspire together.

The best of them is like a brier, the most upright worse than a thorn. The day of your watchmen has come, the day God visits you. Now is the time of their confusion. Do not trust a neighbor; put no confidence in a friend. Even with her who lies in your embrace be careful of your words. For a son dishonors his father, a daughter rises up against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— a man’s enemies are the members of his own household. But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me."

I did some research on summer fruit harvests; it is mentioned several times in the bible. Each time, it si in reference to judgement. Everytime the summer harvest is mentioned, judgement is not far behind. Here are a few verses:

1. “From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts out its leaves, you know that summer is near.” Matthew 24:32

2. “ This is what the Lord God showed me: behold, a basket of summer fruit. And he said, “Amos, what do you see?” And I said, “A basket of summer fruit.” Then the Lord said to me, “The end has come upon my people Israel; I will never again pass by them. The songs of the temple shall become wailings in that day,” declares the Lord God.” Amos 8:1-3

( 8:2 The Hebrew words for end and summer fruit sound alike)

3. "In the streets they cry out for wine; all joy turns to gloom, all gaiety is banished from the earth.The city is left in ruins, its gate is battered to pieces. So will it be on the earth among the nations, as when an olive tree is beaten, or as when gleanings are left after the grape harvest. Isaiah 24:11-13

4. "Wake up, you drunkards, and weep! Wail, all you drinkers of wine; wail because of the new wine, for it has been snatched from your lips. A nation has invaded my land, powerful and without number; it has the teeth of a lion, the fangs of a lioness. It has laid waste my vines and ruined my fig trees. It has stripped off their bark and thrown it away, leaving their branches white. Mourn like a virgin in sackcloth grieving for the husband of her youth. Grain offerings and drink offerings are cut off from the house of the Lord. The priests are in mourning, those who minister before the Lord. The fields are ruined, the ground is dried up; the grain is destroyed, the new wine is dried up, the oil fails.

Despair, you farmers, wail, you vine growers; grieve for the wheat and the barley, because the harvest of the field is destroyed. Joel 1: 5-11

I believe these verse signal the rapture of the church just before the beginning of the tribulation. Notice in Joel 1, how the new wine and oil are specifically mentioned. The Holy spirit is often signified by "new wine"(eph 5:18, acts 2:13, luke 5:36-3 As we all know, the restrainer aka. the Holy spirit must be taken out of the way before the tribulation kicks off....and if the Holy spirit goes, so does the church. Without the church, Israel is truly alone in this evil, wicked world. Thus it would make sense that after the Spirit and the church is removed, the seal judgements will begin and thus the tribulation...here is abit of information regarding the time of the fruit harvests:

The summer harvest

After Pentecost, most of the harvest was fruit: grapes, olives, dates, figs, pomegranates and numerous fruits, seeds and vegetables of less importance.

Now let's look at the major crops after Pentecost. Grapes were the first major crop to ripen: "In a good year, when the [grain] yield was great, threshing and grape picking overlapped" (page 62). That would be in June, technically in spring, since summer doesn't officially start until the solstice, about June 22.

The importance of grapes and olives is illustrated by the fact that the Essenes had wine and oil firstfruits festivals similar to the biblical firstfruits offering for grain. These festivals also indicate the relative timing of these crops. The new wine festival came 50 days or seven weeks after Pentecost. Until new wine was offered, no one could drink any of the new juice (Temple Scroll, columns 19-21). Fourteen weeks after Pentecost, shortly before the Feast of Trumpets, was the new olive oil festival. No one could use new olives until some oil had been offered (columns 21-22).

The grape harvest was usually completed before Tabernacles, but most of the olive harvest came after the autumn Holy Days."

For more:http://www.gci.org/law/festivals/harvest

* HEAR IS WHERE MY REPLY STARTS *

Ohodijia I really enjoyed reading your study and I was wondering what you sense in your spirit about this>>> Your quote below really popped out at me, I wondered when the 50 days would occur this year so I went and counted, and including the day of Pentecost the 50 days would end on July 31st

Quote>>The new wine festival came 50 days or seven weeks after Pentecost. Until new wine was offered, no one could drink any of the new juice.<

The reason this quote popped out at me is because every since that I have been studying the bible, when I come across Mark 14:25 .

I get a check in my spirit as if the Holy Spirit is trying to give me a clue or hint , that this will mean something to me someday...

Mark 14:25 verily I say to you,I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine,until the day that I drink it new in the Kingdom of God. * here he is signifying that it will be new wine *.... is he also saying that this is the first thing we will do together?

Then check out how this also parellels the Hebrew wedding.

There are two cups of wine :

The 1st cup of the Covenant
Is shared at the time the Covenant is made before the Groom leaves to prepare the place for the bride.

The blessing of the cup of wine is an important element of the ancient and modern Jewish wedding. The Bride and groom share the cup, symbolizing the shared life that would be theirs.

A second cup of wine will be shared many months later. This is the cup of joy!

The Second Cup:
When the bride is brought to her new home,after the emergence from the Huppah (The Second cup is drunk) the cup of joy , The marriage is complete! And sealed forever.

I also have another question when does Pentecost or the feast of weeks offically end?

I have recently heard that it does not end until July 31st this year, I know that the actual day of Pentecost was on June 12th this year and Pentecost is the middle feast as well as the middle candle stick, and July 31st is the middle day dividing the period from Passover to Tabernacles..

Waiting for insights from anyone ;)

http://www.raptureintheairnow.com/possible-timing-of-the-rapture/summer-fruit-harvest-more-evidence-for-an-augsept-rapture

Re: conversation from RITA about summer fruit harvest

Linda,

I wrote about this on the old RITA board back in June 2010

Everyone was talking about the wheat harvest. I felt the LORD impressed on me about the Grape Harvest.

This is when they began searching about the grape harvest.

If you do a search on grape harvest on the old rita board.. You will see what I wrote about the grape harvest .

Here is the first post I did on the grape harvest. I wrote more in other threads... Including the scriptures you posted above.

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=979561&cmd=show

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=991694&cmd=show

Notice the timing on this thread
It was posted after I posted about the grape harvest along with the link. He never mentioned he got some of the information plus the link from my post.
http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=979787&cmd=show

Yes Zoe good stuff ,thanks, this one post of yours goes along with part of what Ohodijia was trying to convey I think and it seems to fill in gap...
where you talk about the fruits producing the wine are gone.your post below..

Jesus said, He will drink the new wine.

I know some say we are the wheat.

But the scripture also say, He is the vine and we are the branches.
We produce the fruits.

There will be a time in the trib when there will be no more new wine
Is this because the fruits that produce the wine are GONE.
At that time, there will be a famine of the word of God in the land.

Linda
That old post gives me the chills.
Soon it will come to pass.

...I added another link to the post above. It is a good study

Sure is interesting how others have been looking at Tu B'Av as a possible rapture time. I just read today that Tu B'Av was a holiday in the days of the Temple in Jerusalem marking the beginning of the grape harvest. And here you guys are chatting about the summer fruit harvest. Hmmmm...

Keep your eyes on this coming Rosh Hashana for possible rapture!! I've always been keenly excited like a 'kid in a candy shop' when it approaches!! Another name for Rosh Hashana is 'DAy of Judgement" ,

Steffie,you are preaching to the choir with me,cause this statement as you know is just the tip of the iceburg for the reasons to look for the rapture on RH.
Rosh Hashana is 'DAy of Judgement". but the sooner the better,huh? either way the signs are appearing that Jesus said to look for, so it won't be long now folks..

Zoe, I only just heard of rita in may of this year,and i have only beem here a couple of months so I didn't have the priveledge of gleaning from your knowledge, but I am glad that I found you here, are you the same Zoe that came to new rita a while back for about a week and then told them to close your account after a certain someone said that one would not even loose their salvation after taking the mark of the beast as long as they did not worship the beast as well?

For some reason I keep getting the IE error operation aborted when trying to go to the last link you provided, maybe a glitch,would it be a trouble to you to post your knowledge here?

Linda
Zoe, I only just heard of rita in may of this year,and i have only been here a couple of months so I didn't have the privilege of gleaning from your knowledge, but I am glad that I found you here, are you the same Zoe that came to new rita a while back for about a week and then told them to close your account after a certain someone said that one would not even loose their salvation after taking the mark of the beast as long as they did not worship the beast as well?

For some reason I keep getting the IE error operation aborted when trying to go to the last link you provided, maybe a glitch,would it be a trouble to you to post your knowledge here?

Hi Linda
As for my knowledge... well it's really the Holy Spirit who led me to the grape harvest. I was new to all the harvest seasons.. and out of the blue.. The Holy Spirit led me to learn about the Grape Harvest.

It was the Holy Spirit teaching us.

After, my post, this person began posting about the grape harvest,too.
But, But instead of replying to my post he started this own thread about it. Just like the post here about the Movie "Deep Impact". I had posted a video about "Deep Impact" and other Movies which included information about Elenin, New Jerusalem and Aliens but no one commented about it other than replying about Obama.

As for the New Rita..
I am very very surprise at your comment. I had NEVER joined the New Rita nor have I ever posted on it. Someone must of used my Name.
Using other people's name happened quite often on Rita.
I had seldom lurked at the New Rita because of the board problems. I
Kept getting and still get the error message and the text was so tiny to read. I still read old post at the old Rita site.
So, I did not know someone was using my name.
Thanks for letting me know.

The last link I posted works for me.
There is so much information on that link... To much to post here.

Here is the title of the link by CJ:
"Revised Tribulation Timeline!..Rapture at time of First Ripe of the grapes!!!

I went back to the drawing board and this is my revised rapture/tribulation period time-line..."

Try doing a search on the old rita about grape harvest..