Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dormant Volcano are reactivating, dutchsince reports and USGS denies

and he challenges their response to the plume he saw coming out of the desert

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse

Re: Dormant Volcano are reactivating, dutchsince reports and USGS denies

Deborah, where is this dormant volcano again coming back alive??? Is it the huge Yellowstone caldara volcano???

Tammy

This is a little confusing. The thread is about dormant volcanos; however, when I listened to the video it was Dutchsinse giving an earthquake alert for a 6.0 in the California Gulf and about USGS downsizing it to a 5.9 and said they would downsize it again.

I just checked USGS and sure enough, they revised a 6.0 down to a 5.0 - what gall! Here is a photo showing a 6.0 size square (in blue) but they posted the seismic magnitude as a five.

Who can you trust anymore?

sorry guys about the confusion,

the video is about a press release from USGS responding to dutchsince video about the Idaho volcano, they deny what he says.

titled

7/26/2011 -- USGS issues press release RE: California volcanic event & Idaho volcano rumbles

Deborah, the video is actually about the 6.0 earthquake in California that happened today so that's weird isn't it?

When I said "Who can you trust?" I was referring to USGS changing or bringing down the actual magnitude of the quake from a 6 to a 5. I hope you didn't think I meant you dear friend! Regarding USGS, this is not the first time they have moved down the actual size of a quake. I check it out often and have seen a quake just recorded that may be big. Then a few minutes or an hour later when I return to the site it has been downgraded. Who do they think they are fooling anyway.

I thought this was about the Pisgah Crater in Southern California - coordinates of the plume:
34 34 0 N , 116 17 26 W -
and the 5.9 quake off the Baja CA coast.
Geographic coordinates: 25.186N, 109.549W

Dutch said the quake and the Crater are on the same faultline.

I don't see how this relates to Idaho? Maybe I am confused.

Here are Dutch's 2 latest vids. There is tons of info below them if you click on the down arrow on their pages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLEPxAIjx74

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNbwuC9q64I&feature=channel_video_title

Here is another youtuber talking about the same area but not saying anything definite. I think she and Dutch follow each other.

My mistake. Had a busy week and day and just realized I had watched the video mentioning Idaho but had not realized he mentioned Idaho. I think I just have too much on my mind.