Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dutchsinse miracle is... THREE MAJOR NETWORKS ARE GOING TO BE CARRYING THE TV SHOW!

dutchsinse has some good news today, this is what I copied from his youtube site: and he has been having trouble with trolls.

dutchsinse (35 minutes ago)
miracle is... THREE MAJOR NETWORKS ARE GOING TO BE CARRYING THE TV SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!  first several episodes ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!! shooting from August UNTIL MARCH 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! this channel stays up and running.. trolls can kiss the big one.. and much love to god almighty... and much frowns on me for losing my faith literally in the same hour as the best news in my life comes through!!! ive got some work to do on faith it would seem... but there it is ... a REAL miracle at the time needed most!

Many prayers for you dutchsince and blessings for clearly defining what has been going on with earthquake, volcano's and the weather, like you always say "Much Love"! to you and congratulations!

Re: dutchsinse miracle is... THREE MAJOR NETWORKS ARE GOING TO BE CARRYING THE TV SHOW!

What is he talking about?

What TV show?

Is he going to be on TV?

Re: dutchsinse miracle is... THREE MAJOR NETWORKS ARE GOING TO BE CARRYING THE TV SHOW!

this is at his you tube site at the left

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse

A MIRACLE JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!

After a thousand trolls launched a campaign to slam each of my videos, and after my friends/family came under certain "hacker" personal information release attack.. I reached the end of my rope with harrassment ..

today i was ready to leave the video making world..

literally as I was making an explanatory video about why I was going to leave.. the OFFICIAL word came that the TV show we were working on is getting picked up by THREE large international networks!

I cannot say more than this on the subject now, but it was literally the best news coming at a time.... where quite frankly... I had lost all hope, and faith that I could make any kind of difference... and a hopeless feeling that I have become a liability to my friends, and loved ones..

By 'liability' .. i mean. the actual safety of loved ones threatened, scary phone calls, posting our personal, and financial information online, etc..)

im rather disappointed in myself for losing faith .. and wanting to quit... something for sure I still need to work on (bigtime lol).

cheers and much love to all the supporters!!

thankyou!

I have always admired him and thought God had real plans for him - knowing he was out of work.
Very exciting. Thanks for posting. I am so happy for him and his wife ( and cat)