Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Surprise Visitor We Prayed For........& more!

I wanted to share this with everyone at RFTH. Yesterday was my husband's 64th Birthday whom is taking his vacation right now and it was also our 44th wedding anniversary. However, due to work commitments by family members we decided to celebrate his Birthday today instead.

Well to our surprise, my Son & his wife, came and brought his wife's, Gloria, Brother from Columbia Fernando, who happens to be a Pentecostal Pastor. He travels the world, and has also Pastored in the USA. He just happens to be the person I asked for prayers for awhile back, whom had a heart attack! Apparently as the Doctors were doing an angioplasty to save his life, the tip of it had broken inside and was blocking the blood flow to the heart. There was no doubt that it had to be removed. They had to retrieve it and it was a life and death situation, time was of an essence. I had put him on our prayer list here at RFTH asking everyone to pray. The Lord had answered our prayers and had brought him through with flying colors, he not only survived but is doing well. He is so grateful to God first and foremost, and to everyone whom prayed for him. He was in tears as he hugged me, and thank me and everyone for prayers which saved his life. He is a delightful person, filled with love, and gratitude to God for saving his life, and for restoring his health. He hasn't seen his Father, Brother's and Sisters for way too many years and had come to visit, here in Toronto. Mother passed away many years ago but had visited his step Mother too.

We spoke about how wonderful the Lord is, and what the Lord has done in our lives. I gave my testimonies, and he gave his, and we praised the Lord for His mercy and His love. It was a wonderful get together, as we have met him for the very first time.

Again, he expressed his thanks to all at RFTH whom prayed for him, and said that he is forever grateful, and he and his church will lift us up in their prayers!

I feel so blessed knowing that our prayers were answered and God had saved this person's life.
Just know that all of you are as much part of this ministry here at RFTH as I am. Therefore, your rewards in Heaven shall be many.

Remember to continue to encourage one another and to pray for each other here daily. Pray for those whom are lost, ill, suffering, and hanging on for dear life. Pray for those who have no one to pray for them, the forgotten, the lonely, the shut ins. I do, and I know that nothing is impossible for God, and he answered the prayers of the righteous accordingly.

I wanted to share good news with all here, as there is so much bad news in the world. God does answer prayers, and he has answered yours for this Pastor. An encourgment for all watchers, as we watch and continue to work for God's Honor and Glory!

Maranatha!

God Bless!

Valerie

Re: Surprise Visitor We Prayed For........& more!

and Thank you too Valerie and every one here,

so many prayers are answered and I thank the Lord and every one here for this wonderful family of Christians as lovers of the Lord, His Word and His Return.

Re: Surprise Visitor We Prayed For........& more!

Thank you Deborah, & Everyone here, for your prayers, and faithful participation on the forum.

No doubt about it, the Lord has heard our prayers and many prayers are being answered according to His will. Thanks be to God, for loving us so much and supplying all of our needs whatever they may be.
May the Lord continue to bless this site and everyone here!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie