Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Warning to our local congregation via our church newsletter

***Fair Use for Educational or Discussion Purposes***

Good evening my sisters and brothers in Christ Jesus.

Thanks to our brother Kevin who got me up and running again with a new password here at R.F.T.H.

Also, I want say how much I appreciate the Mods Valerie, KathyG and Kevin for ALL the work they do for the Good of the Cause in Christ Jesus for us watchers. Love you "guys" a whole heap and bunch, and believe me, that's a lot...

Thank you so much for providing this site to fellow ship in the Blessed Hope and, it is good to be back fellow shipping with you again. It seems I've be gone for a month of Sundays.

Below is information that I shared in our current church newsletter (July-August 2011) entitled "ONE YEAR TO THE DAY A M 9.0 EARTHQUAKE HITS JAPAN" It is also a warning to our local parishioners.

Some of the information contained herein is what I've gleaned from other posts I believe most of us watchers have read since the devastating March 11th Japan M 9.0 earthquake. To those, whose names I do not know, who done the document research to share with with those who love Bible prophecy and currents events, I thank you. The rest is from my own personal studies of earthquakes and other items of historical interest that I have read. I believe this information will not be news to most watchers.

For the most part (99.999%) of the feedback I've received is Muuuuuuummmmmmmm from the people who are on the mailing list. I did receive on phone call from a dear sister in the Lord, her name is Ruth (87 years young) who lives 50 miles away.

She called on Thursday July 7th while we were on vacation and left a message on our answering machine thanking me for the article. Back in the late 80's, we were in a Bible study group together here in town and had great time learning from the Word of God. Our group did a study on Hal Lindsey's book The Late Great Planet Earth.

For what's it's worth is a picture of The Late Great Planet Earth I used in our Bible study.

Years later I was able to have brother Hal autograph it for me. When he saw the cover he said in effect, "You've had this one a while."

Ruth is a firm believer in Gen. 12:3 and a avid supporter of the Nation of Israel. She said she made a copy of it and gave it to her lady Sunday school teacher who is 20 years younger. I talked with Ruth on the 11th of this month and at that time her Sunday school teacher hasn't commented to her about "it".

ONE YEAR TO THE DAY A M 9.0 EARTHQUAKE HITS JAPAN

Links below are used for ***Fair Use for Educational or Discussion Purposes***
********************************************************************************************

To: My church family and friends of the South Charleston United Methodist Church

Below is an updated copy of an e-mail I sent to my personal family and friends on Thursday, March 17 of this year and I believe it is imperative that I share this with ALL of you now on June 6, 2011.

Dear Family and Friends,

Please consider this important information. God states in Gen. 12:3 concerning Israel, "I will bless them who bless thee and curse him who curseth thee."

On March 11, 2010, EXACTLY ONE YEAR BEFORE THE 9.0 MEGA EARTHQUAKE AND DEADLY TSUNAMI, Japan denounced the nation of Israel, which is documented below. Beware, United States of America!

Statement by Press Secretary/Director-General for Press and Public Relations, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, on the decision of the Government of Israel regarding the construction of housing units at settlements in West Bank including East Jerusalem

March 11, 2010 http://www.mofa.go.jp/announce/announce/2010/3/0311_01.html

“Statement by Press Secretary/Director-General for Press and Public Relations, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, on the decision of the Government of Israel regarding the construction of housing units at settlements in West Bank including East Jerusalem.”

March 11, 2010 http://www.mofa.go.jp/announce/announce/2010/3/0311_01.html

1. The Government of Japan deplores the decisions of the Government of Israel to give permission for the construction of 1,600 housing units in East Jerusalem in addition to 112 units in West Bank just after the Israeli and Palestinian leadership's acceptance of the start of indirect talks.

2. The Government of Japan does not recognize any act that prejudges the final status of Jerusalem and the territories in the pre-1967 borders. Japan demands that the plans should not be implemented.

3. The Government of Japan continues to request strongly that both
parties will act in a way that enhances mutual confidence. Japan sincerely hopes that the indirect talks in the peace process will swiftly develop into the resumption of direct talks between the two parties.

Exactly one year to the day from their official dated documents above the Japanese mainland was hit with the WORST EARTHQUAKE in their history.

The land of Israel is the apple of God’s eye, and the land of Israel is the Jewish people’s home.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madrid_Conference_of_1991

The Madrid Conference was hosted by the government of Spain and co-sponsored by the USA and the USSR. It convened on October 30, 1991 and lasted for three days. It was an early attempt by the international community to start a peace process through negotiations involving Israel and the Palestinians as well as Arab countries including Syria, Lebanon, and Jordan.

Have you seen the Movie “The Perfect Storm”? It is based on this “freak” storm that occurred in the North Atlantic on the exact day the Madrid “Land for Peace” Conference was convened.  George Bush Sr. was there.

The largest ocean waves ever were on this date! Have you EVER heard of a hurricane forming off Nova Scotia in October in frigid waters of the North Atlantic ....99.9999% of the time hurricanes need warm water to form?

We know WHO controls the weather and watches day and night over His Land of Israel.

George Bush Sr.'s Kennebunk Port, Maine home was slammed VERY BAD by this storm and I believe the reason this happened was that Mr. Bush was supporting the idea to divide God’s land.

In 2005, with George Bush, Jr. at the helm of leadership, our government did the same thing against Israel by taking an official stance against them by imposing our will upon them to divide the God’s land.

Is it another coincidence that in 2005 the Gulf Coast was hit with hurricane Katrina, the WORST hurricane in our history? Even today, this area is still reeling after its encounter with hurricane Katrina. Another bad decision by our government

God states in Gen. 12:3 "I will bless them who bless thee and curse him who curseth thee." The above blessing or curse applies to us as individuals as well. The choice is ours.

History’s garbage pile is littered with the remains of ancient civilizations that have tried to bring an end to God’s people, the Jews and His land of Israel. Today it appears that modern nations are lining up to join this ruinous heap as they make official policies to come against God‘s people. In addition, our current administration is leading the way.

If our government tries this stupid stunt again of trying to divide the land of Israel, I would not be surprised if the Good Lord divided this mainland right down the middle of the Mississippi with the epicenter of this division in and around the New Madrid, Missouri area.

It is also Interesting, that a few days after president Obama’s speech on May 14th where it was reported in the Minneapolis newspaper the Star Tribune http://www.startribune.com/local/122252669.html that, “Obama endorsed Palestinians' demands for the borders of its future state based on 1967 borders — before the Six Day War in which Israel occupied East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza. That was a significant shift in U.S. foreign policy.” that Joplin, Missouri was devastated by an F-5 tornado, the worst in 60 years.

The following is from the Christian Broadcasting Network report of Monday, July 30, 2007 http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/204016.aspx

Remember what our current president said from his own lips in July 2007.

“Whatever we once were, we're no longer just a Christian nation; we are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers. We should acknowledge this and realize that when we're formulating policies from the state house to the Senate floor to the White House, we've got to work to translate our reasoning into values that are accessible to every one of our citizens, not just members of our own faith community."

“We’re no longer just a Christian nation:”…. In my opinion, he threw away the chief cornerstone of the word Christian… Christ.

This is interesting. Our church will be celebrating its 200 anniversary this year. Our start was in 1811.

Did you know that the LARGEST earthquakes in our country have not occurred in California, the state we may think as the most seismically active?

Echo…..The Great San Francisco Earthquake on April 18, 1906.
The Loma Prieta Earthquake in October 1989
The Northridge Earthquake in January 1994
Moreover, the list goes on.

The three largest earthquakes in this country occurred exactly 393.33 miles southwest from the center of our church sanctuary to New Madrid, Missouri, in the New Madrid Fault Zone, right on the Mississippi River.

These Gigantic New Madrid Earthquakes occurred in the winter of December 1811 thru February 1812.

Thank the Good Lord this land was sparsely populated at that time. There was minimum loss of life, even though one life lost is too many.

As you know, this is not the case today.

Memphis, St. Louis, Nashville, Evansville, Cincinnati, and, as the crow flies, South Charleston via the Google Earth Map is only 393 miles away from New Madrid, Mo.  It would only take 1 minute and 18.6 seconds for the first of three earthquake waves to travel from the New Madrid Fault Zone to South Charleston, Oh.

This year alone I have picked up several small earthquakes on my seismic system from this area in the Mississippi Valley.

As of this writing, in central Arkansas, they have recorded over 1,051 small earthquakes in the last six months. 

Last month, on Feb. 28 the largest earthquake in thirty-five years struck in central part of their state.  This earthquake registered an M 4.7.    These small earthquakes are not stopping.

The shaking was so violent in the 1811-1812 New Madrid earthquakes that log cabins, with their interlocked corners, were shaken to pieces.

The ground was convulsing so bad that fissures were opening up in many different places and ejecting sand, water, and anything else under ground up to thirty feet in the air.

Large trees were swaying back and forth so hard that some of the tree’s branches became interlocked and the bigger tree PULLED the other tree out of the ground ROOTS AND ALL!

The basement rocks under our feet in the central to eastern seaboard are not as fractured and broken up as they are on the west coast, when an earthquake occurs in our part of the country the seismic energy is not wasted, and the shaking is transmitted through the rocks with great efficiency.

If our current leaders make the same mistake, again with Israel by imposing our will to them to give up their land, God’s land for peace and our Lord has not returned in the Blessed Hope (rapture of the church) yet, WE had better hold on….A Great Earthquake(s)…could be in our immediate future.

Japan tried and lost...and, the big "if" here, if this president, and any other of our national leaders come against the Jewish people, (the nation of Israel) by wanting them to give up, and divide up God's land...there is no doubt in my mind, that America will be on a collision course with God. (Echo…the Joplin, Mo. Tornado last month)

I am and I know you are praying for the people of Japan that they will have some relief in the days and months ahead.

Please pray for wisdom for our national leaders in this regard and pray for the peace of Jerusalem. The Good Lord will bless you for blessing His own.

I am just giving everyone a heads up.

Sincerely yours,

Joe Carr
Sunday School Superintendent
South Charleston United Methodist Church

My Dear Fellow Watchers, I expect Mum will be the word in my neck of the woods about this article, until,, our leaders take that long walk off that short pier called Coming Against The Apple of God's Eye.

Love you ALL and I'm REALLY looking forward to meeting ALL of You...face to face and giving each of you a "Big Glad we made it HOME HUG" <><

Your brother Joe

Re: A Warning to our local congregation via our church newsletter

Joe...great post!!!..When I saw Hal Lindsey's book my heart skipped a beat...I accepted the Lord reading the prayer at the end of that book back in 1976...When people ask me how I came to know the Lord...I tell them that Hal Lindsey led me to the Lord...LOL..you should see the look on people's faces. Blessings..Cat

Hi Cat,

Welcome to Rapture Flight to Heaven!

I'm glad have joined our friendly forum!
A wonderful group of people here, whom love the Lord and long for His coming! Make yourself at home with like minded born again Christians!

Wow, Cat, how wonderful to hear that Hal Lindsey lead you to Jesus!!! Praise the Lord! Thanks be to God!
You know I remember reading that book too! Please don't ask me the details, as I have forgotten much through the years! LOL!!!

Welcome & God Bless,

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Thank you Cat and God Bless you. We're kind of in the same boat my sister or brother in that I rededicated my life to Christ in September 1973 after I read his book.

Our hats will forever be off to him and the Holy Spirit for steering us straight.

I appreciate your reply Cat and nice meeting you in this way.

Your brother Joe

Hi Joe,

Good to see you back and posting with us!

All the work we do for the Lord is worth it, because
we're all winners in the long run. Heaven is our home, and Jesus is our Lord, what more could one ask for!!!

We love you too Joe, and appreciate your posts, especially those that encourage the Bride as she awaits her Groom!

Praying this year is our homecoming year to Heaven via the Rapture! It just can't be much longer, as the signs in scriptures are unfolding almost daily now.

Blessings & love in Jesus!

Welcome Back, we've missed you too!

Valerie

Joe I loved your article! Not surprised that there were few responses which is the sad but true condition in most churches now. Very few see the value or the central role of Israel in God's great plans. The replacement theology started centuries ago by the Catholic church has seeped into many areas and taken root. That one promise in Genesis 12:3 made by God to Abraham is unconditional and has no time limits.

"The Late Great Planet Earth" was one of the first books on prophecy that I read way back when it was first purblished. Mine looked a lot like yours because I read it over and over and over and over. How great to have met Hal Lindsay in person and to have gotten it signed by him!

Thank you Texas Sue and I appreciate your reply.

I did have two people in church today tell me they enjoyed reading the article. This really surprised me.

One lady said she read it, read it again, then read it a third time and then she gave it to her son to read who like it as well. Here we go...three responses in the right direction.

Reference to brother Hal, yes, meeting him was great and having the privilege of meeting him and getting to tell him how the Holy Spirit used his book to draw me back to the Lord Jesus was a wonderful blessing.

God Bless ya Texas Sue in Christ's Wonderful Love and Faithfulness,

Joe

Good Report Joe
I hope many will ask you more about prophecy and become more aware of what is happening in the world today.
And Welcome to RFTH

Welcome to you, too .. Cat

I agree...
Hal Lindsey is a good prophecy teacher.

My wife and I just returned from a short camping trip to Colorado, from our home in Arizona, and we have not been online for 5 days. Nothing seems to change with respect to this present world's decay and, but ominous events continue to happen, warning of the coming tribulation.

I have almost the same vintage of the LGPE by Hal Lindsey. Very cool.

I agree 100% that the coming wrath to our beloved USA will be severe should our leaders work directly to Israel's destruction. I once heard of a book called "Earthquake Rapture" but have cannot find it. Would not be surprised that US will sustain a massive scale EQ, in proportion to the massive influence we can have on world events, good or bad, and certainly with respect to the apple of God's eye. The only way we can prepare is to know we are saved by the blood of the Lamb. Whatever hardships come in the world will fade away when we see Him. Would the rapture be simultaneous to such an EQ event?

Maranatha,

Thunderbolt

Hi there Zoe and thunderbolt and thank you for your replies.

Zoe, thank you my sister or brother for the welcome, I appreciate that.

Yes, I hope and pray many more will be prompted to ask prophecy questions and understand the importance of Gen. 12:3. Have a Blessed Day Zoe

thunderbolt, you asked, "Would the rapture be simultaneous to such an EQ event?" My dear brother, I don't know the answer to such a very good question. As you know, it's possible. So, I did a word search on earthquake rapture and here is some information from...The Rapture Ready site that you may or may not have seen...

***Fair Use For Educational or Discussion Purposes***
Red color emphasis are mine...

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/rapture_eq.html

"Earthquake Rapture

Looking even closer at these three examples of resurrection from the dead, where the persons being risen actually arise with their new glorious, eternal bodies, we see an EXTREMELY INTERESTING pattern. It is that of an earthquake. Here are the three accounts of the resurrections again, with the evidence of an earthquake occurring in each case:

The saints at the crucifixion and death of Jesus in Matthew 27

Mat 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

Mat 27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

Mat 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

Mat 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Mat 27:54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

Jesus Christ after 3 days in the tomb in Matthew 28

Mat 28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulcher.

Mat 28:2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

Mat 28:3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

Mat 28:5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

Mat 28:6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

The two witnesses after 3.5 days laying dead in the streets of Jerusalem in Revelation 11

Rev 11:11 And after three days and a half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Rev 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Rev 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Putting It All Together

In all three cases in which those dead are resurrected and given INCORRUPTIBLE, IMMORTAL bodies, the only three such cases found in the New Testament, there was an earthquake. Is it possible that, at the resurrection of the dead at the catching away of the saints, that there will also be an earthquake, or earthquakes?

Just think about it: there are dead in Christ buried all over the world. Christians who throughout the ages have been born again, since the thief on the cross until the last person who dies in Christ before the rapture. They are buried on every continent in the world, no doubt. Many in the nation of Israel, in Europe, in Russia, in China, Japan, Australia, Africa, South America and yes, North America. It would be hard to conjecture, but there may be more dead in Christ in America, just 400 short years, than anywhere else on earth. This is because Christ has been preached in this country from the beginning, unlike the areas of Europe, the Middle East and the Far East which have been around a lot longer than America, but have been dominated by false religions.

Many wonder what will happen to America, and why it isn't prominent in the prophetic scriptures, such as Revelation, Zechariah, Ezekiel, Daniel and Isaiah. Is it possible, if earthquakes accompany the raising of the dead in Christ as it did in the three examples above, that America will be so devastated by earthquakes, that it will cease the same nation as it was? Remember, there were only two people risen from the dead in Revelation 11, yet there was a massive earthquake that killed 7,000 people. What will happen when ALL the dead in Christ rise from the dead at the rapture, if there are earthquakes? If there were worldwide earthquakes at the rapture, especially in America, it would help us to envision the world's reaction to the disappearance of bodies. It follows that the world's nations will be too busy about the devastations caused by the earthquakes than to even notice people are missing."

Very interesting information here thunderbolt and thank you bringing the earthquake rapture thought up. I guess we shouldn't be surprised with earthquake / earthquakes occurring with the Blessed Hope happens.

Thunderbolt, you have a Blessed Day as well my brother

Joe

Seismo Joe

Yes, I hope and pray many more will be prompted to ask prophecy questions and understand the importance of Gen. 12:3. Have a Blessed Day Zoe