Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This is eerily looking like what is going on now

if you have been paying attention at all to what has been going on, you have to admit this is just too freaky...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwOTp_ZYJeo&feature=player_embedded

Re: This is eerily looking like what is going on now

Linda,

Hmmm, it's strange isn't it, however, there is no need
for alarm, the Lord will deliver us out of here in time!

Just wanted to add, didn't they also have a black US President in the movie! Coincedence?

Blessings!

I agree with Valerie. We're safe!

Valerie,I don't know how you got it up on the screen but thank you, and yes I agree that we have no need to fear.. it just blew my mind how it looks like it was written based off off the days we are presently in,even though this is a pretty old movie even before Elenin was discovered last year, or so we are told by nasa..

yes black president, and secretary of treasury resigning, atlantis, budget talks, debt ceiling, two comets, we have honda and elenin and finally the troops being brought home, with 20,000 to be added to USA streets by sept. this year then we have the talks of bunkers being bought up, heavy military movement.. it's hard to comprehend how one movie could contain so much of what is going on, unless it was already known before hand.

Today, I had watch several you tube movies of Deep Impact and how it may be a warning for 2011.

On one you tube movie it showed I think it is the Swiss currency and on this currency it had the number 10 and also the image of the solar system that looks like the one with the comets. If I come across it again.. I will post it.

Also a few months back, I had notice a lot of things written with the numbers 10 10

... thinking when the actor said LOTTERY...
Calvin mention "JackPot" in his post today..
Early today, I heard people mention the word Jackpot twice.

I mention this because it so weird to hear that word spoken of so much in one day.

Valerie
Linda,

Just wanted to add, didn't they also have a black US President in the movie! Coincedence?

Blessings!

Valerie, are you referring to that Left Behind: World At War movie? If so--yes, this film did have a black president in it as well as today, but he wasn't considered to be the AC...like we consider O to be.

Tammy

WOW! I remember seeing this movie "Deep Impact" a long time ago, and the clips shown in this video certainly resemble what may happen soon. Jesus will take his church home just before this kind of destruction happens though. I forgot all of the parallels from this movie to what is being said about Elenin. Keep looking up!

Kevin

SisterNChrist
Valerie
Linda,

Blessings!

Valerie, are you referring to that Left Behind: World At War movie? If so--yes, this film did have a black president in it as well as today, but he wasn't considered to be the AC...like we consider O to be.

Tammy

Tammy,
No I'm not referring to that Left Behind movie. I was referring to this one. Wasn't the president in this movie black, I think so. It's been awhile since I've seen it, and at my age I tend to forget more than I remember! LOL!!! I was just saying to my husband the other day about forgetting things, especially movies that we have seen. I told him there is a negative and a positive side to it. I said to him, everytime we watch a movie whether we've seen it or not, it's like watching a New Movie all the time!!! LOL!!! The negative side is, well you know...plenty!

This movie from the past is almost like a prelude to what is happening now in the present! I don't think I've since that particular left behind movie.
Maybe I have and have forgotten it too!!!

I wasn't thinking about the AC aspect of it, just that the two presidents, one in the movie and the other one in reality are black, that's about it.

Want to go home more than ever!

Praying this is the year of our homecoming to Heaven, via the Rapture!

Marantha!

Valerie

Val,
In this movie, Deep Impact, Morgan Freeman plays as the president. So, yes it's interesting that a black man is president in this movie, and now we have Obama as president now. It could be prophetic.

Kevin

Kevin
Val,
In this movie, Deep Impact, Morgan Freeman plays as the president. So, yes it's interesting that a black man is president in this movie, and now we have Obama as president now. It could be prophetic.

Kevin

Black actor Louis Gossett, Jr. played the President in the above mentioned Left Behind film too.

Tammy

Zoe

On one you tube movie it showed I think it is the Swiss currency and on this currency it had the number 10 and also the image of the solar system that looks like the one with the comets. If I come across it again.. I will post it.

I did not look for the video. Pat from 5 doves posted this website. It has the same picture:

http://endgametime.wordpress.com/comet-elenin-let-their-be-light/

I just now watched the above video. What more can I say, but WOW!!!

I totally agree 100% w/ya' all. It IS eerily similar as to what is going on now here in the real world...what w/O @ the helm.

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha--
Tammy