Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Giant Crack Opens In Mexico - Earth Splitting

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

The crack appeared on 13 July in Santa Maria Huejoculco in Chalco, State Mexico, land has now reached the thousand 500 meters long and the authorities have not taken preventive measures, warned James Espinoza Hilario, responsible for planning Social of the project Sierra Nevada of the Autonomous Metropolitan University.

In addition, after survey work was detected in Santa Maria Huejoculco get another gap of about four km which reaches La Candelaria Tlapala, in the community of Miraflores, in Chalco, explained Professor in interview with Martín Espinosa, for group picture Multimedia.

These failures is part of a family of cracks that exist in the region and threaten to spread across the entire area east of the Valley of Mexico, result in the overexploitation of water table and the proliferation of housing.

This event began back 2009 in a small area of this region but since it has grown and opened wide up eating up everything around it .

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/841/448/Gigantic_Crack_Opens_Up_In_Mexico.html

Re: Giant Crack Opens In Mexico - Earth Splitting

Whoa! What a fissure! Does anyone know if an earthquake caused it?

The article says that several cracks have been happening in that area but says nothing about an earthquake.

All of these sinkholes, cracks, and openings in the earth give credence to the stories about a comet/planet/dwarf star in the heavens pulling against the earth's gravity and tearing it apart with that pressure of an opposing gravity. Don't remember reading about these kind of things before this year.

Remember that movie I posted..
I think it was called Meteor Storm..

This looks like scenes from the movie..
Along with the sink hole thread.

All those movies were telling what lies ahead..

Someone on a you tube site left a comment and said, he is expecting Elenin to fall in the Atlantic near NYC and wipe out 13 states..
He said, he predicts this from studying the movie "IMPACT"
He expect it to happen around Aug 17 of this year.

Another guy said, things will began to happen in 2011 but the worst will be around 2013. This comment was posted 2 years ago.. And what he said about 2011 is really happening..

Have you notice the guy who named Elenin is Leonid.
I was thinking it might represent the LEO "sign" and this happens to be July/Aug. Makes you wonder...

Calvin, which Jewish event is around Aug 17th?

I wonder if the cracks and sinkholes could be from all the underground shelters being made around the world?

I found this on a you tube site about Aug 17th

August 17 2011 - Alignment of Venus/Sun/Mercury/Earth, last day of 5th night of Mayan Calendar - (worst night) - financial collapse - major earthquake

this is interesting news

Zoe
Remember that movie I posted..
I think it was called Meteor Storm..

This looks like scenes from the movie..
Along with the sink hole thread.

All those movies were telling what lies ahead..

Someone on a you tube site left a comment and said, he is expecting Elenin to fall in the Atlantic near NYC and wipe out 13 states..
He said, he predicts this from studying the movie "IMPACT"
He expect it to happen around Aug 17 of this year.

Another guy said, things will began to happen in 2011 but the worst will be around 2013. This comment was posted 2 years ago.. And what he said about 2011 is really happening..

Have you notice the guy who named Elenin is Leonid.
I was thinking it might represent the LEO "sign" and this happens to be July/Aug. Makes you wonder...

Calvin, which Jewish event is around Aug 17th?

Zoe, this also reminds me of that Puerto Rico video, that tells us that this island nation(due to heavy EQ activity) will soon be falling into the sea...for which it'll cause a humongst tsunami.

This, I tell you, has to be prophetic!!!

Tammy