Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Bible For Public Release, Changes Jesus 'Son of Man' to 'The Human One'

As if we didn't have enough modern "Bibles", now another one is coming out in August. It's called the Common English Bible, and it's very politically correct. So here we have more end times apostasy going on, and I believe money is also a motive behind this new "Bible". Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

http://www.christianpost.com/news/new-bible-to-go-on-public-release-changes-jesus-son-of-man-to-the-human-one-52232/

Re: New Bible For Public Release, Changes Jesus 'Son of Man' to 'The Human One'

Remind me not to purchase that Bible!

I like my King James version, but the Greek is intirely different..

Old Testament:
bn - son of
adm - human

Dan.7:13
k·br - as son of
ansh - mortal

New Testament:
huios - SON <-- all caps as shown..
tou - of the
anthrOpou - human

There's a little variance in Acts and Revelation on this but most are as shown..

Thought it might be of interest to you ...

Joseph

Jesus is son of the human, that is, MARY
He is Son of God
we don't know what God did with the DNA mix, we can speculate and assume.

What we do know, is that Jesus was no ordinary human in the sense that his Father was God in heaven. He was tempted as we are, without sin. He suffered as we do, the Lamb of God. He is familiar with what it is like for us to live; He is understanding and compassionate. He is also the lion of the tribe of Judah. His human lineage back to Adam is through Mary.

If anyone tries to deny the divinity of Christ, the supremecy of Christ over all other prophets and so called gods,they are mistaken.
The answer is the answer to what King David said,and a question from Jesus to the Pharisees:

41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,

42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David.

43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,

44 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.
Matthew22

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The Son of Man

Jesus Christ is said to be the Son of God but never the Son of Mary. This seems to run all through the Bible. You can find the words "you are carrying my child" Technically the child is of the father. The fathers blood runs through the child's veins but not the mothers blood. The mothers womb while is engulfed with its own blood supply none it gets to the child in the womb. That is how bloodlines run, through the father. If a daughter is born and no son is born the bloodline stops. When the daughter gets married she will carry the child of her husband and his bloodline starts. You can take a blood test to prove who the father of the child is but not who the mother is. The mother is proved through DNA test alone. Isn't that ironic, she does all the work and it is still his child except when he or she is reaking havoc the father says, you'd better come and see about your child!

Here is a mind blowing thought for all those who believe Jesus was just a man.

If Mary's blood had flowed through Jesus' veins he would have been "just a man'; born with a sin nature just like everyone of us. Why because life is in the blood. That sin curse all the way down from Adam would have been in Christ and he would not have been fit to be our savior. Thank God that the life in Jesus is the Holy Spirit, God Himself. Man and women begets man. The Holy Spirit and women begets God in the flesh.

continues at url below, left out on purpose!

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Son-of-Man

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Son of God, Son of Man

This sounds like some kind of contradiction at first glance, but in fact there is no contradiction. An examination of Scripture reveals that the phrase "Son of Man" carries broad significance.

First of all, even if the phrase “Son of Man” is a reference to Jesus' humanity, it is not a denial of His deity. By becoming a man, Jesus did not cease being God. The incarnation of Christ did not involve the subtraction of deity, but the addition of humanity. Jesus clearly claimed to be God on many occasions (Matthew 16:16,17; John 8:58; 10:30). But in addition to being divine, He was also human (see Philippians 2:6-8). He had two natures (divine and human) conjoined in one person.

Further, Scripture indicates that Jesus was not denying His deity by referring to Himself as the Son of Man. In fact, it is highly revealing that the term “Son of Man” is used in Scripture in contexts of Christ's deity. For example, the Bible says that only God can forgive sins (Isaiah 43:25; Mark 2:7). But as the “Son of Man,” Jesus had the power to forgive sins (Mark 2:10). Likewise, Christ will return to Earth as the “Son of Man” in clouds of glory to reign on Earth (Matthew 26:63-64). In this passage, Jesus is citing Daniel 7:13 where the Messiah is described as the "Ancient of Days," a phrase used to indicate His deity (cf. Daniel 7:9).

Further, when Jesus was asked by the high priest whether He was the “Son of God” (Matthew 26:63), He responded affirmatively, declaring that He was the “Son of Man” who would come in power and great glory (verse 64). This indicated that Jesus Himself used the phrase “Son of Man” to indicate His deity as the Son of God.

Finally, the phrase “Son of Man” also emphasizes who Jesus is in relation to His incarnation and His work of salvation. In the Old Testament (Leviticus 25:25-26, 48-49; Ruth 2:20), the next of kin (one related by blood) always functioned as the "kinsman-redeemer" of a family member who needed redemption from jail. Jesus became related to us “by blood” (that is, He became a man) so He could function as our Kinsman-Redeemer and rescue us from sin.

This page is located at: http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/son-of-man.html

Jesus is the Son of God first and foremost! He became the Son of Man when he took on human flesh! However the Lord's precious blood which redeems us from sin came from God the Father, therefore, Jesus was born without sin.

Mary His Mother, was obediant to God's calling, to carry the Son of God, the Son of Man in her womb.

To change Son of Man to human is wrong, for Jesus never relented His divinety, He was always part and parcel of the Holy Trinity. Jesus, the Son of God, took on flesh and became the Son of Man through taking on a body, but His divinety as Son of God, was always present. His Father is God himself a diety, His Mother herself a human, worthy to carry and bare the child and raise Him, according to His Father's instructions.

Jesus will always be Son of God first and also the Son of Man indicating, that God came down and was incarnated in flesh, keeping the bloodline of God the Father pure without sin.

Why don't they leave the Bible alone, and stop changing adding and subtracting words?

What a world we live in, nothing surprises me anymore!

Thanks for sharing Kevin,

Blessings!

Valerie

"Son of Man"...
Jesus was not from Joseph, he was born of Mary.
Man is used as in mankind. He is the son of man.
He is the Son of God, God living in flesh.

Mankind has 46 chromosomes, half from mom, half from dad. We don't know for sure what God did to create Jesus. Its a mystery. Is he half Mary as we are half from our mothers? or did God create Jesus fully from himself with Mary being an incubator?
I am not trying to make light or mock at all.
Just saying that my understanding is that Jesus is the son of man through Mary. When he is called son of man, it is not referring to Joseph. Joseph was not his father.
Jesus is the Son of God because his father is God.

Regina,

wrote:

"Just saying that my understanding is that Jesus is the son of man through Mary. When he is called son of man, it is not referring to Joseph. Joseph was not his father.
Jesus is the Son of God because his father is God."

Yes Regina Jesus is the Son of Man through Mary.
Joseph was His guardian, His foster Father. He was there representing an Earthly Father, but he was not Jesus' biological Father, God has always been Jesus' Father.

I read somewhere I can't remember where exactly, that they had tested the blood stain of Jesus, on the shroud of Turin. They found that there was an divine chromosone they can't explain it, apparently no one to date has been born with it since! If I find the article I'll post it. My memory fails me a lot lately,getting older by the day. LOL!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Blessings!

Valerie

Jesus was born with his human mother's genes and chromosomes, as every child is, but because He had no earthly father, he did not have a human father's genes and chromosomes as well. God Himself was Jesus' Father. I don't know what you would call Joseph, really--Jesus' stepfather, His foster father, His adoptive father--I just don't know what the proper term for Joseph would be. But with that said, since the sin nature appears to be a sex-linked hereditary problem--carried through the human father only, not the mother--Jesus's not having a human father protected Him from inheriting the sin nature.

my heart just praises God for His mercy and understanding. Jesus had a parent who was not his "real" father. He is able to understand what that is like and is a faithful and caring intercessor, someone that those who have difficulty missing a parent can turn to...

I'm not going to get the new Bible. God will have the last say if the translation is acceptable. If it is, then all is well for the translators. If not, I wouldn't want to be in their shoes when they look Jesus in the eye and explain...

Sending love to you all here at RFTH. You are my fellowship to read and discuss about Christ and His soon return. May He come very soon. Come back Lord.

Yesterday evening, as I watched Dr. Charles Stanley's InTouch program on TBN...I took notice that his son, Andy, using this new TNIV bible, throughout his sermon.

I wondered to myself, 'Now WHY would Andy use this piece version??? Couldn't be b/c he could very be a new age minister???' Anyhoo, what do you folks make of Andy's use of the TNIV version???

Tammy