Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Canada: Blistering heat bakes Ontario with record temperatures - Toronto where I live got hit bad!

It was so hot yesterday, that the bottle of water I left in our car heated up so much you could make yourself,a hot coffee, or tea very easily!

37.5 C = 99.5 F, but with the humidex index, it felt like 40.0 C = 104 F.

Plus the fact we haven't seen any rain for more than two weeks I believe closer now to three weeks, if I'm not mistaken. Please pray that we get some much needed rain, as many lawns have turned brown, and tap water is never the same as rain for watering plants.
Should it stays so dry, there are going to be more sponatenous fires, homes, and lives could be lost as well.

Sure felt like hell on Earth here in Toronto!

Here's an article in regards to it!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Informaiton or Discussion Purposes"

Canada: Blistering heat bakes Ontario with record temperatures*

ADRIAN MORROW
From Friday's Globe and Mail
Published Thursday, Jul. 21, 2011 1:09PM EDT
Last updated Thursday, Jul. 21, 2011 9:39PM EDT

While broiling temperatures broke same-day records in Southern Ontario
and Quebec, filling Toronto's east end beaches and packing pools in
Montreal, the Prairies enjoyed a respite from the heat and the coasts
continued to feel more like spring than mid-summer.

A high-pressure centre and warm air moved south and east, driving
temperatures at Pearson International Airport, just outside the nation's
largest city, to 37.5 degrees at 5 p.m. That was good enough to best the
previous record high for July 21 -- 35.6 in 1955 -- but not enough to
top the overall record, 38.3 on Aug. 25, 1948.

The city did, however, see its warmest-ever morning, with a highest
minimum temperature of 26.6 at 6 a.m. Thursday, edging out the previous
record of record of 26.4, set July 5, 1999.

The trend continued throughout the region, with temperatures of 36.9 in
Windsor, 36.4 in London and 36 in Hamilton, all of them record-breakers.
Ottawa, meanwhile, reached 36 and Montreal 35.

As if these temperatures weren't high enough on their own, the humidex
made it feel as hot as the upper 40s in some places.

As Ontarians blasted their air conditioners, power usage jumped. In
Toronto, for instance, consumption peaked at 4,953 megawatts shortly
before 4 p.m., the highest consumption of the year. It was lower,
however, than the overall record, set in 2006.

The Rogers Centre -- which often uses its retractable roof to ward off
inclement weather early in the season -- was closed this time to protect
spectators from the heat as they watched the Blue Jays defeat the Mariners.

The Seattle team probably isn't used to the heat, as the west coast has
had a cool summer so far. That trend continued Thursday, with Vancouver
hovering around 18 much of the day. It was a similar story in cloudy St.
John's, which reached a high of 19.

The Prairie provinces, meanwhile, saw wild fluctuation as the hot air
moved eastward. Winnipeg hit 29, down from highs over 30 in the last few
days, while Calgary and Edmonton peaked at just 22.

The trend continued throughout the region, with temperatures of 36.9 in
Windsor, 36.4 in London and 36 in Hamilton, all of them record-breakers.
Ottawa, meanwhile, reached 36 and Montreal 35.

http://groups.google.com/group/bible-prophecy-news/browse_thread/thread/d7ec222c1ffc2bde#

Re: Canada: Blistering heat bakes Ontario with record temperatures - Toronto where I live got hit ba

Lord please bless Ontario with some rain of relief from the hot drought...Amen

*We were hit with some very hot temp here in the midwest, but today we got some rain!! Praise the Lord!

Re: Canada: Blistering heat bakes Ontario with record temperatures - Toronto where I live got hit ba

Thanks Kasey for your prayers, much appreciated!

There was a little sprinkle around certain parts of the city, unfortunately, in our area we haven't received any as yet. Rain predicted by the weather man for Saturday, and Monday of next week, time will tell. I know the Lord will come through, and when He does it will pour!!!

May the good Lord bless you in return!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Valerie
Thanks Kasey for your prayers, much appreciated!

There was a little sprinkle around certain parts of the city, unfortunately, in our area we haven't received any as yet. Rain predicted by the weather man for Saturday, and Monday of next week, time will tell. I know the Lord will come through, and when He does it will pour!!!

May the good Lord bless you in return!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Kasey & Everyone,

I wrote the following in reply to Kasey's post:

"I know the Lord will come through, and when He does it will pour!!!"

I'M SO EXCITED I WAS SHOUTING FOR JOY!!! YESTERDAY THE LORD ANSWERED PRAYER ONCE AGAIN...IT POURED AND POURED AND POURED RAIN, ON OUR PARCHED CITY. THE LORD CAME THROUGH JUST AS I SAID AND BELIEVED THAT HE WOULD AND HE DID!!! THANKS BE TO GOD!!!

YES I'M SHOUTING WITH JOY AND THANKSGIVING TO OUR WONDERFUL GOD THAT SUPPLIES ALL OF OUR NEEDS!!!

THANKS BE TO GOD, FOR HIS BLESSINGS!

Valerie

Thank you Lord for answering prayers,

we thank you for your Faithfulness, you are so worthy to be Praised!

so that was you who caused this Valerie? I was leaving the movie theatre yesterday, had no umbrella and really got wet.

Thanks sister

heidi
so that was you who caused this Valerie? I was leaving the movie theatre yesterday, had no umbrella and really got wet.

Thanks sister

heidi,

Those were precious drops of blessing falling from the Heavenlies, blessing you on your way home!!! LOL!!!Wasn't it refreshing after this terrible heatwave!!!
If I could jump I would have jumped for joy!!! LOL!!!

Thanks to God and all the people whom prayed!

You're so very welcome Dear Sister in Christ!

It was refreshing Valerie. I was just joking.
Thank God for it.

Heidi,

I know you were joking! LOL!!!

I just wanted to play along that's all!

Blessings!

Valerie