Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Campus Crusade For Christ Removes 'Christ' From It's Name

Well, it appears that in these days of political correctness and outright apostasy in many churches, Campus Crusade for Christ has decided to change it's name. I have never been a big fan of Campus Crusade for Christ, but at least they weren't ashamed to have the name "Christ" in the name of their ministry until now. What a shame.

Kevin

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/843/291/Campus_Crusade_For_Christ_Removes_Christ_From_Its_Name.html

Re: Campus Crusade For Christ Removes 'Christ' From It's Name

Bill Bright would have never approved this.

Sure enough! I went to their website and read about the name change. They hired an agency to help with the name "branding". The thing I find strange is that Church folks complain about taking God out of the pledge and "In God we trust" off of our money, but it is okay to take Christ and the word Crusade out of the name of a "Christian" organization because people may be offended.

According to the website:

6. What does Vonette Bright think about the new name?

As a member of the Board of Directors, Vonette was involved throughout the process. We also sought her special counsel along the way. She is excited about the outcome and the future of Cru.

Romans 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumbling stone and rock of offense: and whoever believes on him shall not be ashamed.

I am not offended or ashamed of the name of Jesus Christ.

Please come soon Lord, this asylum is being turned over to the inmates.

Mike

Thanks Kevin & Mike, for bringing this situation to our attention.

This is a real eye opener, what is happening to Christian Churchs & organizations! To have "Christ"
removed from it's name, is like removing the word "Christian"! No Christ, No Christians!!! Have they become secular, and Christ, is offensive to them?? If this is true and that's the case, this is a travesty, disrespectful to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

I ask you, for whom is Crusade for now? It's not for Christ anymore, the name has been removed!
I'm not ashamed of Jesus Christ, and never will be! Therefore, I'm letting the world know His name and who He is!!! SHOUTING IT TO THE ROOF TOP...JESUS CHRIST IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR, AND I'M A BORN AGAIN, HOLY SPIRIT FILLED CHRISTIAN, HIS FOLLOWER!

Thanks for sharing, this disheartening news, now we know apostasy, has invaded many Christian circles.

Come Lord Jesus, Come Quickly!

Valerie

Amen Val! Jesus Christ is Lord of lords and King of kings. He is my savior and my God! Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

Just when you think its safe to go back in the water...symbolically speaking. Just when I think I have reached the point of being shock-proof I read something like this. If I didn't know Bill Bright was in heaven I'd say that this would cause him to turn over in his grave. How sad and how pathetic. It sounds like Warren's advice on having a "purpose-driven church". Remove all the crosses inside and out, remove the name of Jesus Christ, don't use words like "sin, saved, hell, or heaven". Whatever happened to the Christ-centered life?

Jesus said that if we are ashamed of Him, that He will be ashamed of us.

This is sad This reminds of the time when Peter was walking on the water and the minute he took his eyes off of Jesus he started to sink. I'm sure this is breaking the Lord's heart.

The tribulation is very near.

It seems like the restrainer have been taken away... Why the churches allow this to happen? Because God's word is true and it's all coming to pass.

I pray the rapture happens soon.

I assume they doing this to make it easy for all religions to unite by removing all religious symbols... or they removing just Christian symbols from places of worship?

The message bible gives a more detailed view.
2 Thessalonians 2:2-4
King James Version

That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

I agree all, this is so shocking and the rapture must be soon,

how horrible for those deceived people, so sad.

just right verses Zoe for this too.