Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another AC Indicator?

I read on Drudge Report last week that Obama "sneaked" the Dalai Lama into the White House by way of the back door. There was no announcement of an official whitehouse visit, no press, no news of why he was there. Just saw this post on 5 Doves and it is a doozy! Read it for yourself and make your own judgment about this visit by another idolatrous religious leader anointing "the one". I warn you, it's creepy!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/frankm721-3.htm

Re: Another AC Indicator?

T/Sue, FoxNews' ticker that scrolls @ the bottom of our TV screens, gave mention of O getting a visit by the Dalai Lama. While there was no reporting about it by the reporters, themselves.

O is, after all, aside from being a Muslim...also practices Hindu as well, does he not!?

Tammy

The thing I find disturbing about O, Sister In Christ, is that he dabbles in EVERY religion which is a key indicator that he could be the AC. He accepts buddhism, hindu (monkey god carried in his pocket), muslim, and who knows what else? I found this article to be really disturbing, especially the summoning up of demons by pouring that abhorrent concoction into the river in Washington, D.C. It is another opening of the gates of hell in our country and the spirits summoned will certainly accept the invitation and come up. God help us!

Texas Sue
The thing I find disturbing about O, Sister In Christ, is that he dabbles in EVERY religion which is a key indicator that he could be the AC. He accepts buddhism, hindu (monkey god carried in his pocket), muslim, and who knows what else? I found this article to be really disturbing, especially the summoning up of demons by pouring that abhorrent concoction into the river in Washington, D.C. It is another opening of the gates of hell in our country and the spirits summoned will certainly accept the invitation and come up. God help us!

I agree totally, T/Sue!!! With one such religion for which he claims to being a Christian, which we all know is another lie he's told. The AC is known as being the father of lies...O, the great deceiver, is one HUGE lie for sure.

Tammy

Wait...T/Sue...what concoction did O pour into the water in Washington? I never heard he did that! So he ACTUALLY BELIEVES in the supernatural world and not just TALKS like a liar?! This guy is LOST for sure.

Hello everyone,,,I wanted to point out that it's very unlikely that O is Muslim, much less the AC. He smokes, is pro choice and probably drinks....not a Muslim. Also, look at El Hasan, the most likely candidate. He is a muslim but of a different sect that the Jews can accept, seeing as he already wrote the Oslo Accords in part for the Jewish people , but still hasn't 'confirmed' that covenant with many. He was born in 1948, is 42nd generation direct descendant of Muhamad, as Jesus is 42nd after King David...anyways, I could go on much longer about why he is a much more likely candidate, but I am on lunch hour, so gotta run. Talk soon! Trevor

Texas Sue

Texas Sue,& Everyone,

I believe you are right Sue that O dabbles in many religions, and I too agree that this is a key indicator that he will become the A.C. He has deceived many into believing otherwise. He is a man of many faces, and one of the faces is definetly the Anti-Christ which he will fulfill as written in Scripture, when Satan takes over his entire being making him very powerful. Remember is chronic liar! The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree! His Spiritual Father is Satan a perfected liar!
It's not if he will become the Anti-Christ, it's a matter of how soon it will come to pass!

No one can convince me otherwise; go on believing what you will whom you think the AC is; I know without a doubt, He is "The One". There is so much hidden about this man, and for what purpose I ask you!
It is to keep his true identity from being revealed
until the appropriate time arrives, and I believe it's almost here.

I really don't want to get into a discussion about this once again, as it has been discussed here to death!!! LOL!! At least that's how I feel about this subject.

We may not agree on whom the AC is, but we all can and do agree whom our beloved Savior is; Jesus Christ!Amen!

Blessings!

Valerie

Sorry,i didn't know this topic had been exhausted already...yes we can agree on whom its our Savior!

Here is the whole post from 5 Doves (from link above). I have highlighted in red what was poured into the river to summon up the spirits and it was done by the Dalai Lama FOR Obama:

Frank R Molver (21 July 2011)
"Dalai Lama monks annoint Obama as their AC in DC ceremony"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just talked to a friend of mine that was in DC recently on an prayer intercession mission.
He got info from Pierre Bynum of Family Research Council
http://www.frc.org/content/pierre-bynum-chaplain-
The Dalai had a 30 min meeting with Obama.
After that the Dalai and his monks held a ceremony in the Verizon stadium that is for the Washington Wizards basketball team.
My friend, and I think Pierre, were able to sneak into and observe this 2 1/2 hour ceremony held by the Dalai and his monks.
Apparently the purpose of this ceremony was to anoint Obama as their AC our imbue the AC spirit in him.
They also did a ceremony to release their demons in that area, as if DC doesn't have enough demons.
They did a ceremony in which they mixed blood with semen and dumped it into the Hudson River.

Creepy huh.
Well, seems like Obama is the guy.
That's what I think.

My comment: I think I was wrong about the river being in D.C. Isn't the Hudson River in New York? Pardon my poor geography skills.

Here is a response to the 5 Doves post of yesterday (from another 5 Doves poster) with an interesting connection.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/vicki722-2.htm

Vicki (22 July 2011)
"To Frank Molver Re: Dalai Lama anoints Obama"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Frank and Doves,
I certainly hope your article turns out to be not true, but nothing surprises me any more. What I find interesting is that this awful heat wave began on the same day that Obama met with the Dalai Lama....Sat. July 16. Also I read an interesting article (which I cannot relocate for the life of me) It stated that China warned Obama about meeting with the Dalai Lama, because he was here to "separate the Homeland". A map of the heat wave certainly looks as if our homeland has been separated.
Whatever the case may be, I don't think we can deny, God's judgement is upon America.
We need to "humble ourselves and pray"
Keep looking up, our Redemption is drawing nearer by the second!!
ysic, Vicki

Thank you, T/Sue, for the above two articles, re: the Dalai Lama & his monks' visits w/O. For I too, them over on Five Doves as well.

Have you also read Ron Reese's Five Doves' O articles as well, re: what he wrote re: O being the AC??? Very interesting!!! to say THE least, if I might say so myself!!!

Tammy

SisterinChrist, I think I have read Ron's posts about Obama. Here is one that Michele posted today on 5 Doves that is really interesting. Check this out. Looking more and more like he is the one and not in a good way.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/michelek722.htm

VALERIE - I know you are convinced already. You may want to read this post by Michele because it has some info I have never seen anyone post before and it is a wow!