Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bishops to visit Rome on Ad Limina spiritual pilgrimage

for discussion and information only

http://www.parra.catholic.org.au/news---events/latest-news/latest-news.aspx/bishops-to-visit-rome-on-ad-limina-spiritual-pilgrimage.aspx

The Catholic Bishops of Australia will travel to Rome in October 2011 on a spiritual pilgrimage designed to celebrate and strengthen their communion with the universal Church and the Successor of Peter, Pope Benedict XVI.

The pilgrimage is known as the 'Ad Limina Apostolorum' visit - or 'to the threshold of the Apostles' - and it will take place from 10-22 October 2011.

All Bishops who are charged with the leadership of a Diocese are required to make an Ad Limina visit every five years and present a report on the pastoral situation of the local Church. It is an important spiritual pilgrimage and a reminder of a local Bishop’s wider role in communion with the Bishops of the world. Due to the increasing number of Bishops in the world and the circumstances of the declining health of the late Pope John Paul II the visit was delayed two years.

Re: Bishops to visit Rome on Ad Limina spiritual pilgrimage

Thanks Deborah,

Interesting to note! I had no idea about it!
Do you think there is more to it than meets the eye!
Perhaps something we are not aware off going on?

Then again it might be nothing at all, and it's just a normal thing these Bishops do in the timeframe specified.

Thanks for sharing!

Blessings!

Valerie

Deborah
for discussion and information only

http://www.parra.catholic.org.au/news---events/latest-news/latest-news.aspx/bishops-to-visit-rome-on-ad-limina-spiritual-pilgrimage.aspx

The Catholic Bishops of Australia will travel to Rome in October 2011 on a spiritual pilgrimage designed to celebrate and strengthen their communion with the universal Church and the Successor of Peter, Pope Benedict XVI.

The pilgrimage is known as the 'Ad Limina Apostolorum' visit - or 'to the threshold of the Apostles' - and it will take place from 10-22 October 2011.

All Bishops who are charged with the leadership of a Diocese are required to make an Ad Limina visit every five years and present a report on the pastoral situation of the local Church. It is an important spiritual pilgrimage and a reminder of a local Bishop’s wider role in communion with the Bishops of the world. Due to the increasing number of Bishops in the world and the circumstances of the declining health of the late Pope John Paul II the visit was delayed two years.

Peter, the successor to Pope Benedict XVI, could very well be the final Pope, do you suppose?

Tammy

And thus, the leader of the new world religion during the first half of the Tribulation. Like the fictional pope I made up for my TBAA end-times series (to whom, curiously enough, I gave the same professional name as the man who holds that office now).

Peter of Rome (Petrus Romanus) the successor will be the last Pope, no doubt about it! I believe right after this Pope.

How "time flees" so quickly! (Tempus fugit)!!

Blessings!

Valerie

Maybe October will be the end of an era and the beginning of a new one.
And all the kings of earth are getting in their position.

And maybe "Peter" will become the Pope at that time.