Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2ND MOON .......... not visible with naked eye yet.......... PERHAPS SOON

In the video above, the user claims that this 2nd "moon" is currently not visible with the naked eye.

And he also claims that, everyday, this 2nd "moon" is changing its position around our normal moon in the sky.

Find this pretty interesting, considering all those "2 moons" dream I have read in the past. I remember, about last year (2010), I learnt from somewhere that God told a believer in a dream that when we finally saw 2 moons in the sky, then it would be an indication of the fireballs falling onto earth very soon. Very similar to those "moon" dreams that some were given.

Disclaimer:

Not an exact confirmation.
For sharing purposes only.

Re: 2ND MOON .......... not visible with naked eye yet.......... PERHAPS SOON

Youtube from Charity and melanie

Grace I posted a reply on RITA, but i don't know if you got a chance to see it before the whole thread was deleted, so I will try it here..

I read recently on the Nasa science news site that they are trying to determine if Vesta has it's own moon, they are thinking it might, due to the fact that they know of other comets that do have their own moon, but I got this sickening feeling that this is the start of a cover for what we will be seeing in the sky soon with the naked eye, so they are already at work trying to invent or give an answer for what it is, only it will be a lie. just my two cents, and yes I already have my tin foil hat ,thank you very much, lol

thanks Linda
i would look into the NASA article if i can find

yeah
much stuffs often get censored in RITA
i also dont quite understand why
just unbelievable

glad RFTH is a friendly place to be in

wonderful

10-4 on the RITA and on the RFTH being the place to be

here it is Grace.but it appears that now they are calling it an asteroid? not a comet

fair use for educational and discussion

BTW the pic on the first link that pulls up, is not of vesta but of ida, I think

http://science1.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/06jul_vestamoon/

and here is an artical calling it a minor planet?
in the third paragraph below the pic.

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/29mar_vesta/

thank you Linda, the articles were interesting, i could've read them before.

by the way, I did notice on stellarium software that there are certain dates where vesta will be nearest our moon. and coincidentally, they happen to be within full moon.

the next full moon is 13 august 2011, where vesta will also happen to be nearest to it.

makes me think of Robert's mum dream. just speculating.