Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A New Study From Corey

The following post is from my friend and brother in Christ, Corey. He sent this study to me by email, and I just want to make it clear that he is not setting an exact date for the rapture. This is just a study and a possible timeframe for the rapture. I am still expecting the rapture to happen this month, but it's possible that we may have to wait until September. God bless, and may we see our savior real soon!

Kevin

Return of the Lord year encoded in scripture (parable of the fig tree)…!

*  Fig Tree symbolic of Israel

* Jesus said understand the parable of the Fig Tree

- When the Fig Tree "putteth forth leaves", you KNOW that Summer is near

- "Likewise, when you shall see ALL THESE things come to pass, you KNOW the kingdom of heaven is near

- Jesus saying, "This generation",  is in reference to the one that will not officially end before the kingdom of heaven comes to earth"

- Matthew 1 states there are "42" generations from Abraham to Christ

- The word "generation" in Matthew 24 in reference to the "final generation" is the same word that is used in Matthew 1 in reference to the amount of generations from Abraham to Christ

- There are 2160 years in-between the time of Jesus and Abraham

- 2160 years divided by 42 generations total equals a total of "51" years for EACH GENERATION.

The length of years of each generation in Matthew 1 is 51 years. Jesus uses the same exact word in reference to the FINAL GENERATION of Matthew 24 that will not end before Jesus returns to set up the kingdom of heaven. In Matthew 1, the word generation is being isolated in terms of being a "certain" and "exact" length of years. In the scenario and numerology that is given in Matthew 1, we can conclude that the length of each of the 42 generations are 51 years each in length. So, the word generation that is used in Matthew 1 is identical to the word used in Matthew 24 in reference to the last generation.

Now, let’s go back and look deeper into what Jesus said about the last generation:

"This generation shall not pass away before ALL things be fulfilled". Obviously, to be able to glean any possible timelines from this verse, the first thing we have to do is (if possible), to understand when "this generation" officially began. Jesus tells us that when you shall "see THESE THINGS", you KNOW the kingdom is near". So, Jesus is saying that the generation that has ALL the things he mentioned in the Olivet Discourse occuring at once or in cohesion is the generation that will not END before he returns to earth. Now, when is the official beginning of this generation that began "witnessing" all these signs that Jesus gave? Can we even know?

Well, why would Jesus even tell us that certain, final, all important generation would NOT PASS AWAY until he returns if we could not do anything with that information? What is our beneift in knowing that information if we cannot even discern when that generation begins? Why would it be important to know that "that generation will not pass away" if we cannot even know when it begins? Why mention something so specific knowing that believers would not even be able to understand when that generation is even begins? The answer is that WE CAN KNOW WHEN that all so important final generation begins with all the signs happening all together like Jesus taught.

Obviously the terminal generation that the LORD HIMSELF specified would begin with a bang or what many prophecy scholars call the "super sign"!

What "super sign" did Jesus tell us to look for in his last generation teaching?

Most understand the Fig Tree is a prophetic symbol of the nation of Israel. In knowing that, Jesus said in the PARABLE of the Fig Tree that "When the Fig Tree is yet TENDER or begins to SPROUT LEAVES", you know Summer is near. So, in likemanner, WHEN do we know the return of Christ to set up his kingdom is also near?

The answer is the encoded in the greater, spiritual meaning of the parable of Fig Tree! All parables are used to reflect greater, spiritual truths! So, the focus of this parable is to reveal a deeper, prophetic truth of the nation of Israel, the Fig Tree! We can see when Israel begins to PUT FORTH LEAVES, the coming of Christ is officially at the doors and the final generation has began at last! This super sign is also accompanied with all the other signs that Jesus mentioned throughout the Olivet Discourse. Now, common sense lets us know that when the fig tree begins to sprout leaves, it has ALREADY BEEN visible or existent is some way, shape or form. So, if you look at this in the spiritual light, the rebirth of Israel into the land is not the SPROUTING or PUTTING FOURTH of leaves, but it's initial manifestation, much like a Fig Tree plant is before it begins putting fourth leaves!!!

What a beautiful parable of God's land!!!!

Now, what would constitute as being a super sign and Israel putting fourth its leaves, or EXPANDING IT'S TERRITORIES?

You guessed it -- The recapture of Jerusalem during the six day war is the prophetic/spiritual SPROUTING OF THE FIG TREE!!!

This super sign was given to the world miracously by God on June 7th, 1967! My friends, the year 1967 was the BEGINNING OF THE FINAL GENERATION that would NOT PASS AWAY before Christ returns in great glory! Praise God!

In the matter we already accomplished, we know the length of this GENERATION (which is same word used in Matthew 1), is 51 years in totality! This 51 year time-frame from 1967 will NOT END before Christ returns to earth. So, let's do the simple math:

1967 + 51 years = 2018! This year will NOT pass before Christ returns to earth! If you subtract the 7 years of tribulation which is the symbolic of the bridal week of 7 days, you come to the glorious return of Christ for his church in what we call the rapture SOMETIME in 2011!!!!!!

The Lord will return to earth in the fall of 2018, so he can declare the year of Jubilee and “to restore all things” which can only occur on the Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur! This means the rapture of the church and start of the 7 infamous year of tribulation will begin in the fall of 2011 during the fall feasts!!

September 2011 – Beginning of the end!!! Glory be to his word!

What most likely day?

The feast of Trumpets for the number one reason because it is in fact during the critical new moon period, which is clearly symbolic of the bride of Christ (moon) being hidden or vanishing, then reappearing in heaven! Jesus Christ is clearly symbolic of the SUN and the bride of Christ is clearly symbolic of the MOON!

The SUN marries the MOON! The Jewish religion calls the new moon phase the VEILED MOON, hence we are the veiled bride at the catching away per SCRIPTURAL TRADITION because Rebecca (type of bride of Christ) was VEILED when she saw Isaac (type of Christ)! The new moon is only phase that fits the rapture symbolism!

One more thing that has always been back in mind:

The Lord shall “descend from heaven with a SHOUT” at the rapture. Well, the feast of Trumpets is actually called “Yom Teruah” in Hebrew or the day of SHOUTING or the AWAKENING SHOUT! What better day for the Lord to descend with a SHOUT than the Hebrew feast day which is called the “DAY OF SHOUTING”!!!!

This would be September 28th-30th, 2011!!!

Re: A New Study From Corey

Thanks Kevin and Cory

"1967 + 51 years = 2018! This year will NOT pass before Christ returns to earth! If you subtract the 7 years of tribulation which is the symbolic of the bridal week of 7 days, you come to the glorious return of Christ for his church in what we call the rapture SOMETIME in 2011!!!!!!"

The Jews may lose Jerusalem in trade for the peace.

Will 2011 be an end of an era and a beginning of a new one?