Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Texas Earthquake This AM

There was an earthquake close to 2:00 am this morning in Texas at a 3.0. This happened 50 miles south of me as I am just north of Dallas. THIS IS NOT AN EARTHQUAKE ZONE. At least I don't remember ever having earthquakes in central to north Texas and I have lived here all my life. Here is the report:

From USGS

Earthquake Details
This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.
Magnitude 3.0
Date-Time Sunday, July 17, 2011 at 06:57:59 UTC
Sunday, July 17, 2011 at 01:57:59 AM at epicenter
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 32.405°N, 97.091°W
Depth 5 km (3.1 miles)
Region NORTHERN TEXAS
Distances 22 km (13 miles) W of Waxahachie, Texas
28 km (17 miles) ENE of Cleburne, Texas
50 km (31 miles) SSW of Dallas, Texas
246 km (152 miles) NNE of AUSTIN, Texas

Looks like a much smaller one occurred out in West Texas a few days ago near Snyder. They have had several small quakes; however, it is an oil drilling area and it could be caused by that. North Texas - the Dallas-Ft Worth area is not.

Re: Texas Earthquake This AM

Found out on another site that it actually occurred by Venus, Texas near Waxahachie. Venus was a Greek goddess of love.

The Romans called her Venus; the Greeks called her Aphrodite.

I have been to Venus a few times, it is mostly undeveloped land.

Thanks Texas Sue

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/07/17/3227110/small-earthquake-felt-in-north.html

Small earthquake felt in North Texas; no major damage reported

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/07/17/3227110/small-earthquake-felt-in-north.html#ixzz1SQScokHy
A small earthquake rattled North Texas on Sunday morning, but no major damage was reported.

The magnitude-3.0 quake was reported at 1:57 a.m. Sunday about 13 miles west of Waxahachie and 12 miles east-northeast of Cleburne.

An official with the U.S. Geological Survey said the quake was at its strongest near Venus in Ellis County.

"There might be some cracks in sidewalks and houses may have been shaking a little," said geophysicist Paul Caruso. "We don't expect damage from this."

Caruso said a quake with a magnitude of 5.5 or higher would cause major damage and casualties.

As of Sunday afternoon, the agency had received 69 reports from residents about the quake in North Texas.

Deborah
I have been to Venus a few times, it is mostly undeveloped land.

Thanks Texas Sue

There's also a Venus, CA, too. It's near Los Angeles, a beach town made famous in that ole' John Ritter hit sitcom--Three's Company.

John had two female roommates, Janet & Chrisy, and their landlord(s), the Ropers, lived downstairs below them.