Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Billy Graham--Is totally amazing!!!

Last night, as I was watching the Billy Graham Classic from Albuquerque, NM...I was thinking to myself that I feel the Lord working on me, and molding me for His Kingdom...

How many of you were watching Billy Graham, on TBN? For in his sermon, he told us that that was precisely what the Lord was doing to us. As if he & I were thinking alike.

And I DO feel the Lord working on me too. So therefore--I was wondering if you all too, feel the Lord working on you as well?

Tammy

Re: Billy Graham--Is totally amazing!!!

SisterNChrist

No I didn't watch it, I didn't even know if it was on in my area. I'm very busy, and sometimes the chronic pain I live with, gets the better of me, so I'm resting when I am able too.

I agree that Billy Graham is totally amazing!!!

I think God is working on each one of us, I know He's not finished with me as yet!!! LOL!!! I'm not perfect, only our Lord is, was, and will always be perfect, without sin or blemish. Sure can't say that about anyone else, dead or alive!

I admire Billy Graham, and It's amazing, he's still
doing what he is able to do, winning souls for God's
Honor and Glory!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Re: Billy Graham--Is totally amazing!!!

Valerie, as I set on my EZ Boy Chair watching & listening to Billy's sermon...I heard him mention Jesus' famous Prodigal Son story, by referring to all of us too being prodigals. Therefore, he (Billy) & I were it seemed, to be on the same wavelength, b/c I too, was thinking that very same thing at that moment.

Jesus' P.S. story is my most favorite parable that He's told. Why? B/c I am a prodical daughter, that He never gave up on, and for which He lovingly wooed me back to Him.

I also, after much time, got the gest of Jesus' story, for I believe that He is the Father in His story, running to us (His prodigal sons & daughter) to welcome us back home in His loving embrace. Then in heaven they happily hold a celebrative party everytime we return Home to Him.

Is that the same gest too, that you get as well???

Tammy