Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Jerusalem..Planet we are seeing in the sky now?

When I was reading all the information Grace had posted about the what we are witnessing showing up in the sky, some think one is a planet, others think the other object could be a dwarf star, or an asteroid...etc!

I was wondering, are we witnessing New Jerusalem, coming down in the sky now? This is the first thought that came to mind when I viewed the recent videos.

Few years ago, an Endtime Message minister wrote a booklet in which he taught that the HOLY CITY, NEW JERUSALEM would be a literal city which would hang directly above the old city of Jerusalem in the Eternal Age.

Could this be a big heads up, for our soon departure at the Rapture? If that's the case, I would have to say a resounding YES!!!

Wow, we surely must be very close now, there are so many signs and wonders in the Heavenlies! Surely God is giving us a taste of what is yet to come! For we are not appointed to wrath, therefore, be of good cheer, our redemption draws nigh!!!

MARANATHA! (COME LORD JESUS)

Valerie

P.S. The blue color of that one object, reminds me of what John Tng wrote once, blue color represents God's Holy Spirit. I don't know if this is the case, however, take a look at our blue planet...why not a blue Heaven!

Incredible footage Caught on Video of a Giant Planet

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1167757&cmd=show

Re: New Jerusalem..Planet we are seeing in the sky now?

<< Revelation 21 >>
King James Version

1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 6And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and w h o r e mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

9And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

10And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. 14And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. 16And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. 17And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. 18And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. 19And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; 20The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. 21And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass. 22And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. 24And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. 26And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. 27And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Maybe what we are seeing, is the New Heavens, and the New Earth! This could very well be part and partial of the restoration on the Earth we live on at present. However, this will not occur until after the Lord's coming to Earth to set up His 1000 year Kingdom.

Perhaps it will be after nuclear war, etc., at Armageddon, this planet will be so destroyed that the Lord will have to use this other planet or parts of it, to restore the Earth to be able to sustain life again! Just a guess on my part!

I'm not saying that this is definetly New Jerusalem coming down, however, it's a possiblity. Who knows for certain besides God, His ways are so much higher than our own, along with His way of thinking.

Keep watching our redemption draws nigh!
Nothing is impossible for God!

Maranatha!

Valerie

That would be wonderful if it was the new Jerusalem!
It "would" be clear as glass.
Maybe that is why it is hard to see and light reflects it.

I read some say that the object has a red hue.. could it be Jasper
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Jasper
Jasper, a form of chalcedony, is an opaque, impure variety of silica, usually red, yellow, brown or green in color; and rarely blue.

18And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

The amethyst is my birthstone. =)

The New Jerusalem is going to come down out of Heaven and rest securely on the terra firma of the new earth. And we're going to live in it!

Kathy, are you saving New Jerusalem will rest ON the earth itself?

I always assumed it to rest above the earth. And the earth will get it's light from the New Jerusalem. No need for the sun anymore. The Sun and Moon will pass away. God Himself will put forth the light.

I think it will be a little while longer before we see this actually happen.

I don't think the video is the real deal.
I feel there is a logically explanation for the scenes in the video.

I did see on several occasional a "second" sun.
A bright round light was situated near the sun. It was much smaller than the sun but still very bright.

Each time, I saw it, there was heavy chem-trails blocking it. The clouds would produce rainbow colors near the object.
I had wondered why they are blocking the object with chem-trails.
It was not lens glares because I was not looking at through a glass object. I was outside looking straight it. I could not bear looking at for a long period of time because of the brightness. I thought it was too bright and formed to be a reflection of the sun in the clouds.
I had never seen anything like that before.

If, I ever see it again, I will try to take a picture. My camera instructions says never point the camera towards the sun.
So, I am Leary in taking pictures of it since my camera is a little expensive and they don't make that model anymore. I don't want to mess up the filters in the camera.

Revelation 3:11-13
I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.

The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Revelation 21:9
[ The New Jerusalem, the Bride of the Lamb ] One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.”

Revelation 21:22-25
I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp.

The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it.

On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there.

NOTICE:
the scripture above in purple .. Revelation 21:9
WHEN the New Jerusalem is SEEN!

It is stated as the Bride of Christ..
We will be coming back to our wedding guest after our 7 year honeymoon.
I assume it will be the time when we will have our Wedding Feast with our wedding guest.

The New Jerusalem is the planet our Mansion is on. Our Holy City. The one our Father made for the Bride and Groom

No reason for any city to hover above the earth. There would be no need for a new earth in that case, just for a city suspended in outer space. Yes, the New Jerusalem will have to hover above the earth during the Millennium, because this present earth couldn't support it. But God is going to destroy this earth and then use its atoms to create a whole new one--one which will be able to support a city the size of the New Jerusalem. I see absolutely no reason why the new city won't rest on the new earth's surface for all eternity.

Kathy,
I don't believe the New Jerusalem will be bigger than the earth... There won't be many people who will be the Bride of Christ. Only the pure and Holy will live there.

Scripture tells the measurement of the New Holy City.

Jesus will restore the earth like paradise.
It won't be hard for Him to do that.
All He needs to do is SPEAK the word.

Revelation 21:15-17

Amplified Bible (AMP)

15And he who spoke to me had a golden measuring reed (rod) to measure the city and its gates and its wall.

16The city lies in a square, its length being the same as its width. And he measured the city with his reed--12,000 stadia (about 1,500 miles); its length and width and height are the same.

17He measured its wall also--144 cubits (about 72 yards) by a man's measure of a cubit from his elbow to his third fingertip], which is [the measure] of the angel.

what about all the dead in Christ through the ages. there will still be millions maybe billions there.

Look at the verses here from Revelation 21 that gives the population of the New Jerusalem, who will live there:

And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

25And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

26And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

27And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

In verse 24 - the nations of them WHICH ARE SAVED shall walk in the light of it.

In verse 27 - but they WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN THE LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE.

It is plain that EVERY single man, woman, or child who has given their life to Jesus and received HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS in exchange will be part of the Bride of Christ and live in the New Jerusalem in heaven. EVERY one whose name is written in the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE. There is no one holier than another because we cannot take credit for our right standing with God. Only the blood of Jesus makes us holy and righteous. This should be plain enough.

Some persist in believing that some believers will have higher status with God than others. Some will have greater rewards but will not be any more righteous than the last one to be saved just as the trumpet blows. I am so happy that God is loving and just, merciful and kind, not willing that any should perish but welcoming all who will come into His royal family.

The city is called the Bride of the Lamb.
The scriptures tells you how big it will be.

The city lies in a square, its length being the same as its width. And he measured the city with his reed--12,000 stadia (about 1,500 miles); its length and width and height are the same.

It will be like a cube.. 1,500 miles long and wide and high.

Do you think there really will be billions and billions of people there?
Many are called few are chosen.
Those written in the book of Life.
When one dies of self and Let Jesus into their heart and acknowledge Him in all their ways.. They become born again.
Many profess with their mouth but their hearts are far away. God looks at the heart... Man looks at the outer appearance. He alone knows who names are written.
Matthew 15:8
“‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.

Not everyone accepts/accepted Jesus as
their savior and Jehovah as their God.

Texas Sue
The scripture you wrote says THE KINGS of the earth will go.

The gates will not shut because there will be no reason to shut the gates to keep evil out. Nothing evil will be allow to go there. It will be a safe place forever.

All will one day will bow down to Him.
Even the demons bow down to Him.

Think of it like the England's Royal Place.
The kings and presidents and diplomats are invited there to represent their nation.
The rest of the people rarely get an invitation. It is a Royal Place.
That what the New Jerusalem will sorta like. Jesus will be the King of New Jerusalem.
So, if you want to reside there in the future, You need to accept Jesus as your LORD and Savior now before it is too late. He is coming to take His Bride on her honeymoon Soon.

Do you want to be a bride or a guest?

No, I don't believe some will higher status in the City. Although, the least will be first.
"For it is the one who is least among you all who is the greatest.”

I am speaking of a HEART thing.
God knows who's hearts are longing for Him.

Uh, everybody, before we take this discussion any further, I need to remind you all that we're not allowed to debate OSAS on this forum. Debating a full or partial Rapture is the same as debating OSAS, since only the saved will be Raptured; all the lost will be left behind. For that reason, every person left behind in the Raptured will be lost. So we need to get off this subject and back onto the subject that this thread was started on.

And with that said, I agree with Texas Sue. But that's all I'm going to say on that subject, since Valerie has forbidden debate on it.

OK
This is my last post on this thread.

You said on one thread...
Preach to us a Hard Thing..
Then when someone do, you want to stop it.

Zoe, all I can say is that you'll have to take that up with Valerie. She's the one who instituted the new rule. I'm just helping her enforce it. =)

This has nothing to do with OSAS Kathy!

We are talking about the size of the New Jerusalem, and how many people will occupy it!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

A New Heavens and a New Earth

The New Jerusalem

The name of the city of my God [is] new Jerusalem.—Revelation 3:12

George Tabac

The new Jerusalem is a beautiful picture of the kingdom found in chapters 21 and 22 of Revelation. As we review the architectural and mathematical details of this magnificent pictorial structure, notice how it would be absolutely impossible to design it without divine inspiration. It corroborates the entire Bible’s prophetic teaching regarding God’s plan for mankind’s salvation in the Millennium through the instrumentality of “The Christ,” as well as correlating the dimensions of the sun, earth, and moon, something that would have been impossible to know thousands of years ago, except by the Creator.

“And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; … And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband” (Revelation 21:1,2).

The setting for the New Jerusalem is after Armageddon when the present ecclesiastical heavens and the evil social structure of earth have passed away. The New Jerusalem is actually a picture of the kingdom overall. It begins in the heavenly phase: Jesus together with his Church becomes the spiritual government. When the “heavens” class is complete, the New Jerusalem symbolically comes down from heaven to picture the beginning of the earthly phase of the kingdom.

Revelation 21:16 tells us that the New Jerusalem is a perfect cube with length, width, and height of 12,000 furlongs (fifteen hundred miles).

The Twelve Gates

Revelation 21:12,13 tells us the city had a great and high wall with twelve gates, three on each side facing the four points of the compass. Verses 14 and 17 tell us the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in each the names of the twelve apostles of the lamb, and the wall was 144 cubits.

Why would an architect put twelve foundations under a wall that goes around the city? And what does the wall being 144 cubits mean?

We believe the 144-cubit wall refers to the thickness of the walls, not its height. The wall completely surrounds New Jerusalem. Not only is there a wall on four sides, there is a wall on the top and bottom as well.

But why have walls on the top and bottom? Walls in ancient times were built to protect all who lived inside them. This is also true for New Jerusalem. The walls on the top and bottom show us an absolute, total, perfect protection, even from spirit beings. These walls picture the Church as all-powerful divine spirit beings who will keep all enemies restrained or bound so they can not hurt those within.

Twelve Foundations = Twelve Apostles

Because the wall completely surrounds New Jerusalem, including the top and bottom, we can understand why the wall has twelve foundations. There are twelve edges to a cube, edges that surround and hold the cube together. This beautifully shows how the twelve apostles are the foundations upon which the walls (a picture of the Church) are built and held together.

Because there are twelve edges to a cube, picturing the twelve foundations, and each edge is 12,000 furlongs long, we have a beautiful picture of the entire Church because twelve foundations or edges multiplied by 12,000 furlongs in length equals 144,000. Thus the Church class of 144,000 will completely surround the city and be a wall of protection to those inside.

The area of one wall of New Jerusalem is 12,000 ´ 12,000 furlongs or 144 million square furlongs. 144,000 multiplied by 1,000 years is 144 million, a picture of how the Church of 144,000 will be a wall of protection for the thousand years of the Millennial kingdom.

The symbol continues to teach what could only have been known to the Creator of the universe when this vision was given. The area of one wall of the cube is 144 million square cubits. The area of all six sides is 864 million square furlongs. Consider these words from Jesus: “Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father” (Matthew 13:43). The diameter of the sun is 864,000 miles. Thus New Jerusalem’s walls, with an area of 864 million square furlongs, is the same as the sun’s diameter of 864,000 miles multiplied by a thousand years. This illustrates how the Church (the walls of this city) will shine as the sun to enlighten and protect all within the city for the thousand-year duration of the kingdom.

But is it correct to compare units of measure such as furlongs with feet and miles? Yes it is! First, we believe feet and miles are divinely appointed units of measure because they are based on the divisions of twelve: twelve inches to one foot, 12 ´ 440 feet to a mile, etc. Twelve is a divine basic building block: twelve sons of Jacob, twelve tribes of Israel, 2 ´ 12 = 24 divisions of the priesthood, twelve hours in a day, twelve hours in a night, 12 ´ 12 = 144 [thousand] members of the Church, etc. Second, when we convert the dimensions of New Jerusalem to units of measure based on twelve (i.e., feet and miles), it produces beautiful, harmonious lessons. It correlates with the dimensions of our sun, moon, and earth because the same great architect brought them into existence using this same divine measuring rod based on units of twelve.

New Jerusalem’s measurements also correlate with the size of the earth. New Jerusalem is a cube 12,000 furlongs on an edge. Smith’s Bible Dictionary says one furlong is 220 yards (660 feet). Thus 12,000 furlongs ´ 660 feet = 7,920,000 feet. The New American Standard translates 12,000 furlongs directly into 1,500 miles (1,500 miles ´ 5,280 feet to a mile = 7,920,000 feet). The diameter of earth is 7,920 miles and New Jerusalem is 7,920,000 feet on each side.

We stand in awe as we behold the work of the great architect of the universe who designed and created our earth and sun. Then he gives us the New Jerusalem picture with measurements that correlate exactly with the dimensions of earth and sun.

Only our great God and creator knew these dimensions thousands of years ago when the Bible was written. He gave them to strengthen our faith and show us that this beautiful picture of New Jerusalem was designed by him. This last symbol in the Bible, the New Jerusalem, is his final way of telling us that everything he gave us in the Bible is true and will be fulfilled! The Church will indeed shine as the sun in God’s thousand-year kingdom! God will indeed bless all the families of the earth in “The New Jerusalem!”

Gradual Progressive Steps Pictured

The New Jerusalem illustrates the progressive steps that all must take in the kingdom to receive everlasting life. When mankind is gradually raised from the tomb, their reawakening will be outside the city where they hear the call from Jesus and the Church: “The Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely” (Revelation 22:17). For one to receive life one must have a thirst or desire to do right, to want to partake of the water of life. This call will be heard when one is outside the city walls. The only way one can enter this city to drink the water of life is through the gates which picture consecration to righteousness.

“Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city” (Revelation 22:14, NASB). The resurrected must do something before they can enter the city: they must wash their robes. These robes refer to their own unclean condition. Their condition of heart must be washed and cleansed before they can enter, a process similar to the priests who washed at the laver before they could enter the Holy of the Tabernacle. Those who want access to the trees of life by entering through the gates of the city, must repent, wash themselves, and make a consecration to righteousness.

Consecration at the gate is also shown in how the gates were constructed: “The twelve gates were twelve pearls; each one of the gates was a single pearl” (Revelation 21:21, NASB). Jesus gave a parable about a single pearl: “The kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it” (Matthew 13:45,46).

The primary lesson in this parable is for the Church. The Church sees the pearl as the high calling to immortality and gives everything in full, complete consecration for that pearl of great price. Similarly mankind will hear a call, an invitation to enter through this “gate of pearl” which they will see as the opportunity to gain perfect, everlasting human life.

“It had a great and high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels; and names were written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel” (Revelation 21:12, NASB). At each gate there is an angel or messenger, a picture of the Ancient Worthies (see Hebrews 11). They will be the earthly instrumentalities to convey the knowledge of what will be required to enter the city.

The names of the twelve tribes of Israel are on the gates, showing how everyone who enters through the gates will become an Israelite by entering a covenant relationship with God under the New Covenant through consecration. They will become Israelites indeed.

The gates of the city will never be shut: “On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there” (Revelation 21:25, NIV). The nighttime of sin and death will be over. Christ and the Church will shine as the sun, and the opportunity to enter through the gates into covenant relationship will be open to all throughout the kingdom.

Entering through the gates into the city pictures the start of a walk up the Highway of Holiness: “The twelve gates were twelve pearls,— each one of the gates severally was of one pearl; and the broadway of the city was pure gold, as transparent glass” (Revelation 21:21, Rotherham). The King James merely refers to the street of the city. But the Greek word refers to a broadway! It is the beautiful Highway of Holiness (Isaiah 35:8). The gates into the New Jerusalem open up to the broadway, the Highway of Holiness.

“And he pointed out to me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, issuing forth out of the throne of God and of the Lamb, in the midst of the broadway thereof” (Revelation 22:1,2, Rotherham). Down the middle of the broadway, or Highway of Holiness, will be the grandest river that ever flowed on the face of the earth, a river of water of life coming from the throne of God and the Lamb. This is the same river described in Ezekiel 47, where the water comes out of the temple and goes out the east gate to the Dead Sea. The Dead Sea is a picture of mankind in the tomb of death, all of whom will be raised from the dead since everything the river touches receives life.

But just being raised to life in the kingdom will not provide eternal life. To gain life one must go to the source of that water in the New Jerusalem. One must make a consecration, enter in through the gates, start walking up the highway, and partake of the fruit from the trees of life on each side of the river: “On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations” (Revelation 22:2, NASB). In a footnote on this verse Rotherham says: “Based on Ezekiel 47:7 where it refers to ‘very many trees’, here, ‘tree’ may be generic.” In keeping with this observation, we notice it says: “On either side of the river was the tree of life (singular). If there is a tree on both sides of a river, there is more than one tree. Thus “tree” must be generic implying “trees of life” on both sides of the river, as in Ezekiel 47 where there are many trees.

The ending of the kingdom work pictured by New Jerusalem is one of the most sublime in Scripture: “God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away” (Revelation 21:4).

“And they shall reign for ever and ever” (Revelation 22:5). Yes, at the end of the kingdom, mankind will have dominion over all the earth as kings; they shall reign forever and ever, throughout the billions of years of eternity as perfect human beings, in direct covenant relationship with God.

It was about the size of the New Jerusalem, Valerie, until the discussion started veering into forbidden territory. I simply reminded them of the new rule you had started. Now that the discussion is back on the subject it's supposed to be on, we can continue it. =)

With that said, I'm thinking that God would scarcely have made such a huge city if most of it was going to be left unoccupied for all eternity (as would be the case if only a small number of people were going to live in it). So millions upon millions must be slated to live there, including us! Let me share with you what Hal Lindsey said in his book, There's a New World Coming:

We're not sure whether the city is in the shape of a cube or a pyramid, but we know that at the bottom it's square. It's 1,500 miles in each direction, from side to side as well as straight up. This covers a lot of territory, and it implies that millions upon millions of redeemed saints will be there!

Sometimes Christians feel that a very few have responded to the gospel and that they're only a tiny minority. Not so! I think we'll be very surprised by some of the people who will come up and say "Hi" in the New J!

One of my greatest bonuses in eternity will be to have someone walk up and say, "Hal, remember when you talked about Jesus that time? Well, it finally sank in, and I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making it possible for me to be with Christ in this fantastic place forever!"

That's when the Lord will have to come with his heavenly hanky and wipe some joyful tears out of my eyes! (p 274, Chapter 21: "The Coming New World," There's a New World Coming, by Hal Lindsey)

At any rate, it's going to be such a beautiful city to live in--so much prettier than any of us can envision, and so huge. Even with the millions upon millions of redeemed saints living in it, we'll have plenty of room.

Here's an article on how many people would be able to occupy New Jerusalem!!!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

What Are the New Jerusalem’s Dimensions?
By Randy Alcorn The city’s exact dimensions are measured by an angel and reported to be 12,000 stadia, the equivalent of 1,400 miles or 2,200 kilometers, in length, width, and height (Revelation 21:15-16). Even though these proportions may have symbolic importance, this doesn’t mean they can’t be literal. In fact, Scripture emphasizes that the dimensions are given in “man’s measurement” (Revelation 21:17). If the city really has these dimensions (and there’s no reason it couldn’t), what more could we expect God to say to convince us? (I deal with whether the dimensions are literal in appendix B, “Literal and Figurative Interpretation.”)

A metropolis of this size in the middle of the United States would stretch from Canada to Mexico and from the Appalachian Mountains to the California border. The New Jerusalem is all the square footage anyone could ask for.

Even more astounding is the city’s 1,400-mile height. Some people suggest this is the reach of the city’s tallest towers and spires, rising above buildings of lesser height. If so, they argue that it’s more like a pyramid than a cube.

We don’t need to worry that Heaven will be crowded. The ground level of the city will be nearly two million square miles. This is forty times bigger than England and fifteen thousand times bigger than London. It’s ten times as big as France or Germany and far larger than India. But remember, that’s just the ground level.

Given the dimensions of a 1,400-mile cube, if the city consisted of different levels (we don’t know this), and if each story were a generous twelve feet high, the city could have over 600,000 stories. If they were on different levels, billions of people could occupy the New Jerusalem, with many square miles per person.

If these numbers are figurative, not literal (and that is certainly possible), surely they are still meant to convey that the home of God’s people will be extremely large and roomy.

The cube shape of the New Jerusalem reminds us of the cube shape of the Most Holy Place in the Temple (1 Kings 6:20), the three dimensions perhaps suggestive of the three persons of the Trinity. God will live in the city, and it is his presence that will be its greatest feature.

http://www.epm.org/resources/2010/Feb/22/what-are-new-jerusalems-dimensions/

It sure will be, and there will be no need for a temple either--for God Himself will be our temple. And you know what's neat? In our earthly bodies, we can't look at God the Father and live to tell about it, but in our glorified bodies, we'll be able to stand right in front of Him and look right into His eyes!

I agree Kathy; millions upon millions will be able to live in the New Jerusalem.

People forget the height of Jerusalem where many mansions, buildings could be at different levels and sections in the air. Remember we will be able to fly on our own without aid, therefore, there will be different heights and levels in the New Jerusalem where people will live.

This is how I picture the occupancy of the city!

At the very top at the highest point will be where God is seated and Jesus at the right hand of the Father! Then the Creatures that worship the Lord day and night. The Seraphim, etc. Then the 24 Elders, etc. etc.,as Scripture describes it. Then the Old Testament Saints, like Abraham, Noah, Moses, David, Elijah, and New Testament Saints Like Virgin Mary Mother of Christ, Joseph his Earthly guardian, Paul, Stephen, along with all the Apostles ! These will be at different levels and they will be the closest to God and His throne. Martyrs whom died for the faith in ages past and present. From there down, will be those, whoever have served the Lord, bringing in the lost. Prophets, Evangelist, Preachers, Teachers, and ordinary lay people etc.etc. I believe there will be plenty of room in Heaven. Remember God can always enlarge New Jerusalem if He so desires, but I don't believe He'll have too, because unfortunately many will perish, and end up in Hell.

Jesus said in my Fathers house are many rooms, or mansions!!

Blessings!

Valerie

Well according to David's post it may be the Moon, and not a planet we're seeing! So much for the theory
of the New Jerusalem possibly descending! I believe he may be correct.

Here's the Link to David's post!

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1167910&cmd=show

Valerie,
I usually keep my word when I say I would not post again on this thread..

But I want to thank you for the articles you posted.

I was looking at it in 2 dimensional form and seen it as almost the size of the USA.
I was not looking at the full cubit height

So, yes, Heidi was right, billions and billions even a trillion could possibly live there...

It will be huge and beautiful

Hey Zoe Sis,

It's no big deal, don't worry about it! It's good to see you posting again!

We all learn something new, even at my age! LOL!

It's just refreshing to know, we can share our thoughts,with one another, as we await the Lord's coming for His Bride!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

I think that billions--even a trillion--will live there. God wouldn't have made it so big if it wasn't going to be filled with residents.

Kathy,

Do you know Approximately how many people lived on the face of this earth since creation?

I know in the later years, it speed up.
We approx 7 billion today.

And we have to remember not everyone accepted or will accept Jesus..

Also, some will still live on the earth.

There will be lots of things up there that God made for His Bride to enjoy.

Zoe,

You're absolutely correct in your thinking!

Especially when you mentioned "And we have to remember not everyone accepted or will accept Jesus"!

With such a large amount of people whom have lived on this earth to the present day, there will be many more lost than saved. All you have to do is look at the state of the world is in now! I'd say a larger percentage is lost,than those whom have accepted Jesus as their personal Savior! Therefore,the number count of saved will still be a large number just because of the overall size of past, present, and future population of the entire Earth. Perhaps the scripture applies here,which states, many are called, but few answer. My desire is liken unto the Lord
wants that, none would perish but everyone would come and accept Jesus!

Let us continue to bring in the lost for God's Glory!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Both of you are right, sad to say. Many more will be spending eternity in the Lake of Fire than on the new earth, and if only that wasn't going to be the case. However, the good news is that the New Jerusalem won't be largely empty--millions, billions, perhaps even about a trillion people will be living there. Including us!

Very True...
The scriptures does show Jesus died for all and wish none should perish...

It is up to each individual to accept the free gift of salvation.
Sadly, some will reject it because of unbelief.

It is not Jesus fault if they chose not to accept him and chose the path of Hell instead. It will be their own freewill.

Remember the scripture says during the tribulation people will be angry at God and grow more wicked.

Satan and demons are acting like angels of light. They are seducing the young and old.

Did you see the high percentage of people who went to the movies to see Harry Potter. This rating along shows you where the worlds heart is and what they want... Supernatural Power.
Witchcraft and Sorcery. Just like the bible foretold.

Many say it's the end time war against the Muslims..
The real battle is against the supernatural forces of evil.
Sorcery will be like in time of Moses.

Thank God for the Rapture's escape from all these things..

God Mighty angels will fight them and the two witness will really put on their show.
Maybe one of the witness is Moses..
He had experience overpowering the Sorcerers.

Speaking of sorcery...
Did you see the video about the Chinese fake eggs?

Here is an example about the people of this generation:

Matthew 16:4
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

Matthew 24:12
Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold

Galatians 5:19-21

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Revelation 16:9
And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

John 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

I just found this post on 5 doves about this evil generation
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/carolyng719.htm

For your discernment

While viewing Marcus Video,
I notice this Video about Heaven

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

Please watch it with your own discernment
Somethings she says raises a red flag. So please test the spirit of this video.
I have never been taking to heaven so I cannot say if she is speaking falsely.
I only know what the scripture allows us to know. I do know that God has not revealed everything about heaven to us.

That said, some things she mentions about heaven is very edifying.

Valerie, I heard Jack Van Impe talking about the new Jerusalem and describing it the way you say. the city will be hanging over in space.

Thanks Zoe, for the great posts and video!

It's very sad to hear that many think nothing of Harry Potter as an avenue to witchcraft for young people. What a way to gain their trust indoctrinate them while they are very young and impressnable, therefore, you can be well assured they will continue these practises into adulthood.

What a wicked and perverse generation of people on this planet right now, and many of them are trapping others into their lifestyle, whom will listen and give become their audience.

Heidi, yes I too remember hearing Jack Van Impe speaking about the new Jerusalem hanging over in space. If I remember correctly, he said something to the effect, that we whom are already Raptured, will be able to travel to the New Jerusalem, and to Earth whenever we are required too. I'd love to fly, wouldn't you? LOL!!! Soon we'll be flying home to Heaven, and we won't need an Airplane or wings!

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

Valerie,
You are welcome.
It's the Holy Spirit working through us that brings forth the messages one step at a time.
Amen.. Thank You Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit for your Word to guide us as we lean on you for our Salvation.

The Holy Spirit is really impressing God's people to seek Heaven.. Seek and you shall find.

Pastor Steve Hadley is even preaching on Heaven now.

Keep Looking To Heaven

Sunday
July 24, 2011

Scripture:
2 Peter 3:1-13

Speaker:
Steve Hadley

http://harvestreno.org/messageVideo.asp?id=343&quality=medium

More About Heaven

Wednesday
July 27, 2011

Scripture:
2 Peter 3:10

Speaker:
Steve Hadley
http://harvestreno.org/messageVideo.asp?id=346&quality=medium

Valerie
Thanks for the great video!

Valerie

Valerie,
I had sent the video "Heaven Reveal" to 5 doves on July 27... hoping John would put it in his letters.
I had never sent in a letter to 5 doves before.
Evidently, he did not think the video would be a blessing to someone who visit his website since he did not add it to his letter.
I felt like there was someone who reads his letters was hurting for a love one who died.

I pray that person would see it here.
Our Father is a such a wonderful loving God!!! He takes pleasure in His children.

Psalm 104:31
* New Living Translation

May the glory of the Lord continue forever!
The Lord takes pleasure in all he has made!

Psalm 147:11
* Good News Translation

but he takes pleasure in those who honor him, in those who trust in his constant love.

Psalm 149:4
* Good News Translation

The Lord takes pleasure in his people; he honors the humble with victory.

Lamentations 3:33

He takes no pleasure in causing us grief or pain.

Be Ye Ready Is No Joking Matter
.. audio Sermon by David Wilkerson
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/m...w=itemComments

Behold The King Comes To You
.. Audio sermon by Erlo Stegen
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/m...0Minded&page=0

For some season the above links did not go to the sermon. Here is the direct link to
Be Ye Ready is No Joking Matter
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/scr_index.php?act=topicSermons&topic=Readiness&page=0

Behold, your King comes to you
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/scr_index.php?act=topicSermons&topic=Heavenly%20Minded&page=0

Zoe, thank you so much for posting this. I listened to most of it. (will listen to the rest later) it's a very good message.

You are welcome Heidi

I pray you are feeling better!!!
Hugs
Zoe

thank you for remembering about my prayer request. I am still having a hard time. I felt a little better yesterday and this morning but I am feeling really bad again. I don't know what to do anymore. thank you Zoe for caring.

Heidi,
Try and remove your focus on what is upsetting you and focus on Jesus.
Praise Him.. and He will give you the victory. Think how awesome it will be when we will all meet in heaven and everything will be perfect!

Time is so short.
Think of the good things and Rejoice in knowing Jesus is standing by yourself.. Just smiling at you. He see's you as his beautiful loving Bride.

The Rapture and description of heaven by Jimmy Swaggart

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.