Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a man in a pit - salvation illustration

Re: a man in a pit - salvation illustration

The Hole (Randy Travis)

A friend of mine bought himself a shovel,
Said, "I'm gonna tunnel me a mine."
He set out to be a rich man;
Happiness is what he thought he'd find.

Got in too deep to see the diamond,
Down too dark to see the gold.
Now he won't let go of the shovel,
And he can't dig out of the hole.

Deeper and deeper, he's going down,
Driving his future right into the ground.
He thinks he's closer the further he goes,
But he's still on the bottom
And he can't dig out of the hole,
I tried to throw the man a lifeline;
I tried to send him down a rope.
I don't think he hears me calling,
But everyday I pray and hope
Somehow he finally gets the message.
Every spade of dirt he throws
Only gets him closer to the devil
And he can't dig out of the hole.

[Repeat chorus:]

Maybe we could learn a little lesson;
Maybe this'll shine a little light,
Cause there's no healthy way to mess with
The line between wrong and right.

Use the one chance you've been given
Cause once you're in the ground and cold,
It's too late to start livin',
You see you can't dig out of the hole.

[Repeat chorus:]

It's h___ on the bottom,
And you can't dig out of the hole.

This video really touched my heart....why? because I experienced it...in a dream even though it seemed so real.

At the time I was battling an illness where doctors could not help me. In March 2011 I dreamed that I fell into a dark hole and everywhere I looked there was no way out...I only saw mud slides, dirty mud, pebbles, and muddy walls..as I tried to climb out of the hole, I would start to climb then I would slide back down again. I thought to myself that I am doomed to die and there's no one to help me so I sat down and cried...and then I saw a man looked down to me from above and told me to take hold of his hand...as soon as I took hold of his right hand, he pulled me out. I thanked the man and left. As I was leaving, I told myself, "why are you so self-center to leave so quickly without a proper thank you?" so I turned around to thank the man again...as I was turning around, I saw the man's gown begins to shine and glow really bright...His feet lifted, glowing and did not touch the ground...His face was shining so bright I could not see His face. I cried out instantly and fell to my knees..."Jesus, it is you!!!" and I took hold of Jesus' right hand while kneeling down crying deeply....Jesus told me, "Daughter, go you are free"....I was crying so hard I did not hear Him the first time....again, Jesus repeat, "Daughter, go you are free." That's when I heard Him and begin to get up and leave...as I was leaving, I missed Jesus so much, that I turned around to steal another glance of Him, but as I turned around, He was gone....end of dream.

Shortly after this dream, I was cured of my illness and I started seeing many visions and dreams from the Lord! Praise the Lord! His love is so great and everlasting! Jesus never did leave me, only except that I have left Him. Now that I've found Him again, I will never stray again.....

Wow Kasey,

Awesome experience...!!!

Isn't wonderful meeting the Lord in your dreams!!!
I know each time I met the Lord in my dreams, I was so excited for days on end...I couldn't stop thinking about it.

One day very soon Kasey, we will meet Jesus face to face, and I can only imagine what we will do at that moment!!! I know how much Jesus loves us! His love overflows from us unto others, there's no containing it! It flows like an endless river!!
Thank God for you are cured, thank you Jesus!

I too experienced healing and miracles, since I had a few near death experiences, and here by God's grace go I! Dreams, visions, and guidance by God's Holy Spirit, since my experiences, have been very normal part of my life to me, while others would think otherwise.

Thank you for sharing and God Bless!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie