Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Could this be a sign of a soon Rapture?

Lately the stranges thing has been happening and it has to do with birds. I love to sit outside and watch the different kind of birds that come to a birdbath I have in my front yard. They either take a drink as they are on their way, or actual wade in the water, and splash with their wings to cool off. Well lately they have been doing strange things. About 2 weeks ago one flew into our large living room picture window, bang, it was stunned, but seem ok to fly on. Then one came and flew on the front porch where I have a hanging plant and sat there for awhile, while I was sitting outside. Then today another one hit my bedroom window and sat on the ledge for awhile.

I don't believe in the folklore, that when I bird hits you window, then someone will die; however I've been wondering since this has happened three times now, could it be a sign of the imminent Rapture?

I really hope it is, as I believe these bird are a sign we're going to fly soon, and instead of death, our end here on earth will soon take place at our Rapture Flight to Heaven!

Blessings!

Valerie

Re: Could this be a sign of a soon Rapture?

agree

Val,
I believe you are right. It seems that the moving of the magnetic north pole lately is causing birds to fly erratically, and sometimes dying like we have seen earlier this year. Strange weather all over the world, signs in the Sun, Moon, and stars,
increased earthquake and volcanic activity, and the soon coming WWIII points to the rapture being very close. Keep looking up!

Kevin

I was feeding my birds in my front yard, and I have 2 big windows in my front room..

Hawks would fly over and these birds would get scared and fly into those windows.

I think those windows would reflect the light like a mirror and the birds thinking it was sky and bam they would hit, sometimes hard enough it would kill them..

The last couple years I have put my food futher from the house so I do not have many that are hitting lately even though one might still do so.. I seen a small feather the other day on it, so soemthing crashed... LOL

Joseph

Ok hmm! I was laying in bed last night trying to take a nap and right after I had just closed my eyes I saw a bunch of birds flying and then I saw a bunch of fish. I believe when I see these pictures their words of knowledge not sure though. Birds are spoken of quite often in the bible. The Lord is actually quite fond of birds. ps. my favorite songs is I"ll fly away.

I was thinking about the birds experience and what God has to say about the birds, especially the Sparrow, because that is the bird species I had noticed:

Take a look and read the information at the url below,
very interesting:

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

http://www.livingbiblestudies.org/study/JT59/001.html

Blessings!

Valerie

Valerie
"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"
http://www.livingbiblestudies.org/study/JT59/001.html

Interesting Valerie

excerpt:

"He is saying, “Study the birds. They can tell you a lot of things that you can't be told any other way,” obviously spiritual lessons in the light of how the Word of God deals with birds."
...snip...

God is interested in you. The next time you see a sparrow, remember God cares about you so much more than about that sparrow.