Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
9/11 Jesus' Birthday?

Ever wondered when Jesus was really born?
This website gives a good explanation.

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"
http://www.askelm.com/star/star006.htm
Excerpt:
Whatever the case, the historical evidence supports the nativity of Jesus in 3 B.C.E., at the beginning of a Roman census, and (if we use the astronomical indications of the Book of Revelation) his birth would have occurred just after sundown on September 11th, on Rosh ha-Shanah, the Day of Trumpets — the Jewish New Year Day for governmental affairs. There could hardly have been a better day in the ecclesiastical calendar of the Jews to introduce the Messiah to the world from a Jewish point of view; and no doubt this is what the apostle John clearly intended to show by the sign he recorded in Revelation 12.

Re: 9/11 Jesus' Birthday?

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"
http://www.askelm.com/star/star008.htm

The Birth of Jesus and the Day of Trumpets

Excerpt:

When Was the “Last Trump”?

The matter does not stop there. Each of the Jewish months was officially introduced by the blowing of trumpets (Numbers 10:10). Since the festival year in which all the Mosaic festivals were found was seven months long, the last month (Tishri) was the last month for a festival trumpet. This is one of the reasons that the day was called “the Day of Trumpets.” The last trump in the seven months’ series was always sounded on this New Moon day. This made it the final trumpets’ day (Leviticus 23:24; Numbers 29:1).

This was the exact day that many of the ancient kings and rulers of Judah reckoned as their inauguration day of rule. This procedure was followed consistently in the time of Solomon, Jeremiah, and Ezra 3 The Day of Trumpets was also acknowledged as the time for counting the years of their kingly rule. Indeed, it was customary that the final ceremony in the coronation of kings was the blowing of trumpets.

I have read that before too Zoe,

and I think because the date has gone down in infamy these modern days because of terrorist attacks makes it even more plausible,

because evil would want to make His birthday a bad memory for us, though I realize we are just 1 point in time,

we are in the last days and 911 has really discouraged people and many men and women have died because of 911, which if it is Jesus birthday that is sad.

Hugs Deborah

I wonder if the terrorist attack on that day because they thought it was His birthday.

If Jesus birthday was September 11, 3BC

When did he make 2000 years
I get mixed up when it changes to AD.

Was it in 1997?

Do anyone know?

The reason I asked is...
I was just thinking about Genesis 29
About Jacob, Leah and Rachael marriage

Jacob had to work 7 years..{ one week }
for his bride...
He did not get the one he loved most.
He got Leah... The first born.

He had to work another 7 years for Rachael.. His First LOVE.

He waited a total of 14 years.

If Jesus was 2000 yrs in 1997
Was there a delay for His bride for 14 years?

1997 + 14 = 2011

I had read there was a space of 2000 years between MAJOR events in the bible.

Another way to look at it....

Is "Leah"... The gentiles
And "Rachael" is Israel?

The Gentile Bride goes on her honeymoon for 7 years... Rapture..

Then 7 years latter..
The grooms come back for His First Love Israel ?

I just read Calvin's Orange moon thread again. I notice he mentioned the number 29 as meaning departure.

After reading and posting on his thread, I thought about this thread because of the story of Genesis "29"

Amazing how our LORD directs our steps

Zoe we are on the same page!

I remember that scenario you describe during another rapture wait,

Its like waiting for someone to have a baby,

we are in our waiting rooms, pacing, getting nervous, and knowing our life will be changed forever when it happens!!!

I am so glad it will happen just do not know when.

Yes Deborah... So True!

It so exciting and thrilling and exhausting all at the same time.

I pray this time it will not be a false alarm at the hospital but the actual labor process!