Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Giant Tunnel in the sky!?

Hey guys, now this may be nothing and I'm just seeing something that has always been there but I've been wondering for 2 weeks and I'm posting it up anyway.

I'm out in the country in AL, taking a LONG (if not permanent) break from TX. And as you all know you can see the stars a whole lot brighter out in the country. Now there's something in the sky, and I've been looking at it for about 2 weeks now. You know nebula clouds? Kinda looks like that, but like normal clouds (very transparent and white.) Anyway, this stretches all the way across the sky out here, and there are 2 large lines of them, and nothing in the middle. Looks like a tunnel or a long trumpet as it looks like it opens up on one side. The reason I am posting this now is because about a week ago it was hardly visible and it was a new moon. Now the moon is almost full and it seems like it's gotten bigger and brighter and almost looks like a regular (still transparent) cloud in the sky! But it's in space.

But it just occurred to me that if it was right above or in our atmosphere that the full moon would make it more visible. But it looks way up there and I'm sure our atmosphere is always changing and doesn't have a scar that large somehow.

Anyone else have a good view of the night sky? Are you seeing this?

Re: Giant Tunnel in the sky!?

Hey Scott,

Could it be the ash from the Chile volcano has made its way up to the States.

We have had the ash cloud over the southern hemisphere, and from my locale in New Zealand I have seen what appears to be long lines across the sky which has been caused by the Chile Volcano.

Re: Giant Tunnel in the sky!?

Reminds me of "Sackcloth"
Will it become much larger and block out the sun in the near future?