Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
July 11th, 2011...Today I received...My Testimony...God's Victory!

Thanks be to God, and to His obedient servant!
All Honour & Glory is yours and yours alone Almighty God and Father!

I wanted to let everyone know that today I finally received from the Lord, what was promised. International Money Order for $500, to buy a new computer here in Canada. I have put it aside and will be shopping for a new one in this price range!

It's been a bit of a wait, because we had a national mail strike here in Canada, and mail delivery just began to trickle in as of June 27th, and today was the day I received the money!

I believed all along that this was true and would take place, although my husband had doubts about it all along. He was pleasantly surprised, and all doubts for him were erased today!

I had deleted the thread in regards to the person whom was lead by the Lord to step out in faith to give as she was prompted. She preferred that all glory belong to the Lord instead, and I concurred with her request. The Lord laid it upon her heart so that I would be able to continue administrating here at RFTH. She had expressed that it was A GIFT FROM JESUS! Thanks be to God, for using His servant to do His will here on Earth and Thank God for His obedient servant...Blessed be His Holy name forevermore.

The Lord has also kept this computer from crashing as it has done many times in the past...prayers were what got it up and running and has kept it going, along with my faith that the Lord would continue to keep it up and running; which I'm most grateful and thank God He has to date.

The enemy had tried to stop this from happening many times over...however, the Lord is victorious! His word will always come to fulfillment, not if, but a matter of when.

It all began with the person involved was not able to purchase said lap top computer from amazon because they wouldn't ship to Canada...the enemy begins to work. It turned out anyways even if possible
with the duty etc., it would cost much more and wouldn't be worth it. Therefore, the only solution was trying some other way.

Therefore, we decided to go the Canadian route, however a major disruption in the mail due to a national postal strike; of course much due to the enemies delight.

I decided to go and purchase a notebook computer at Wal-mart, a HP model and put it on my credit card in the meantime and then pay it off when the money came, however,...I barely used it for one day and it crashed blue screen. see the enemy at work. I Returned it!

Therefore the following week I did the same, purchased another one brand new again...only to have this terrible humming sound develop no sooner I started to use it, plus the battery power barely lasted for one and half hours! I also had it for only a couple of days...the battery was suppose to last for four hours...enemy back at work. Back to the store for a return.

Then the Lord laid it on my mind, to wait until I received the money, and then go and purchase one instead, so I finally ended up waiting on the Lord.

Today God's Victory has been accomplished!

Therefore, I consider the Victory belongs to the Lord...nothing and no one could stop it from taking place. Can you say, "Get behind me Satan"! God has and will always prevail!!!

I have decided, to keep my monitor and replace my desktop with a windows 7 computer because I do all my work at home therefore, I need not worry about batteries etc.

I will continue to serve the Lord in this ministry He has called me to do, as long as He wants me to continue. I see, that He has provided and will always provide for His own. Trusting God and stepping out in faith, knowing that nothing is impossible for Him.

Now I'm trusting, with this money God has provided and blessed me with to continue working! I'm trusting God will guide me to buy a reliable computer to see me through until Jesus comes to take us home!

I know God will return 100 fold to my benefactor, and so she deserves. God Bless her and her family!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Re: July 11th, 2011...Today I received...My Testimony...God's Victory!

Hallelujah!!! Thank You, God!!!!! That is good news, indeed!

Let us know when you have your new computer, would you, Valerie? I'll bet you'll be glad to be rid of that nasty Windows Vista! I still have Windows XP, myself.

Praise the LORD!!!
He provides and multiplies!

I love stories like this one..
It shows God's work in action!
Showers of blessings falling on both the receiver and giver.

Valerie,
The laptop you returned because of the low battery..
Was it an Acer?

I bought a cheap Acer from walmart and the battery does not want to charge when plugged in.
I have to let it go down to 5% or less before it will start charging.

Kathy,
I prefer Vista over Window 7
I had really like XP

Thanks Kathy & Zoe, Praising the Lord with you Sisters!

Zoe, no it wasn't an acer, it was a Hewlett Packard!
So many people just rave about them, I don't see why after trying two of them and returning them.

Zoe, I preferred XP, over Vista anyday. Vista is what I have and it is just been constant trouble. I hear Windows 7 is good...willing to try it.

Praying I get a reliable one just to keep me online and up and running until Jesus returns for us.

Blessings!

Valerie

Praise God! I'm glad that you received that blessing Valerie. I have only heard good things about Windows 7 from co-workers of mine that have it. I still have XP, and it works well for me, even though I mostly get online with my iPhone. Try to stay away from HP, when it comes to computers. HP makes good printers, but their computers are not reliable. God bless you Val!

Kevin

My first computer was a Compaq Presario, and my second (and current) one is a Gateway.

I agree about HP printers. My printer is a Hewlett-Packard, and it works well.

I pray that God will guide you to the right computer, Valerie--the one He has for you.

I like GateWay
My XP is a GateWay.
It is my favorite computer.

My Vista is a HP.
It is a home premium
It have a blu ray screen.
Maybe this model is better..
I don't know.. but I never had any trouble with my Vista

Acer is Windows 7
I don't like the way my firefox browser shows up as tabs in Windows 7. That is the reason, I don't like windows 7.
I like my each web page link in a different window.
I can't get it to that in Windows 7
It only shows as tabs at the top and at the bottom it shows one firefox icon and you have to highlighted to see all the open webpages that tabbed into that one icon.

With Vista and XP at the bottom it shows each firefox icon for each window open.
In other words.. If I have 3 webpages open I will see 3 firefox Icons instead of Just one.
This makes it easier to see how many webpages I have open and avoid closing website by mistake.

Anyone knows how I can get my firefox browser to show up with open windows instead of tabs?
I am using firefox 3.6

Thank you all for your replies!

I will let everyone here know when I get my new computer up and running! My husband will be on holidays starting next week, a time to go shopping for one.

Can anyone suggest, a good reliable desktop computer in that price range...if you have one and it's working without problems...please let me know so I can look into it.

I was thinking of getting an Acer desktop computer, with Windows 7, as Vista has been a disaster for me.
Strange but this afternoon is started acting up again, and the computer wouldn't start...guess it knows, it's time is almost up!!! LOL!!!

If you have any valuable suggestions on what I should get, please let me know. Thanks & God Bless!

Valerie

Valerie,
I like Gateway with XP.. Never had any problems.

I just bought a Acer. So far, I like it. Although, the battery needs to get below 5% on my laptop for it to charge when plugged in.

I really like the program " Clear.Fi " that came with my Acer.
It plays movies very clear!!!
I like the price of Acer!

Wishing you the best!

Praise the Lord, 7 days have gone by since I bought the new computer, with the money the Lord provided and it is working beautifully.

I knew God would be victorious in the end, and He has been, and always will be, no doubt in my mind!

I'm most grateful for the Lord moving on that person's heart to provide, what I needed to continue working for His Honor & Glory. Bless His holy name, and Bless the contributor!

Here's what I bought, although I had to add some cash to it, it was more than worth it.

I had found a desktop computer a bundle pkg. 20" Monitor, Tower, Mouse...with the following description:

"Regular price $589.00 on Sale for $499.00...after taxes & environmental fees, comes to $587. I ordered it on line because the sale ended on July 14th, and
I picked it up Saturday, from Buy Best Store, in Downsview!

Acer Aspire Desktop Computer featuring AMD Athlon II X4 645 (AX1420-EB20P)
Model: AX1420-EB20P | SKU: 10172186

This Acer Aspire desktop PC features an AMD Athlon II X4 processor and 4GB of RAM to give you the power you need to perform everyday tasks. It's one-third the size of a traditional tower, but is still loaded with a 1TB storage capacity and plenty of connections that let you connect to a wide variety of peripherals.

The Acer Aspire X1420 excels at handling all of your digital entertainment needs thanks to:

AMD Athlon II X4 645 processor and 4GB DDR3 RAM

1TB storage capacity

Ethernet port

Pre-installed Windows 7 Home Premium

USB 2.0, HDMI, VGA and memory card connectivity options

The streamlined and stylish Aspire X1420 is just one-third the size of a traditional PC, making it easy to fit almost anywhere in your home. Despite its small size, this PC is equipped to handle the most challenging tasks, thanks to a powerful AMD Athlon II X4 quad-core processor and fast DDR3 memory.

With USB, HDMI and memory card connectivity options, you'll be able to connect with flash drives, peripherals, an HD monitor or TV, and the memory card from your digital camera. And with the built-in DVD drive, you can burn or watch DVD movies with ease."

That's the description on the advertisement!!! LOL!!!

It's a keeper, after the problems I had trying to get and keep a new one...!

Another Victory for the Lord, and another one bits the dust for Satan!!! LOL!!!

Blessings & Love in Christ,

Valerie

Hey they have it back up on sale...here's the image!