Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
URGENT Prayer Request

Forgive me for posting this on the main forum.

My niece, Tiffany, has just been admitted to the ER. Possible drug overdose.

Please lift her up in prayer. She had received Christ as her Saviour when she was a child . . . but she has fallen away. Her mom, my sister, is not a Christian and I am just not sure of what goes on at that house.

At least they call me for prayer.

Thank you.

I will keep you updated.

I know you will pray even if you don't post. Thank you and may Our God richly bless you.

Cesca

Re: URGENT Prayer Request

Please, God, heal Tiffany of the drug overdose. Please don't let it kill her or disable her for life. And please draw her back into fellowship with You. In Jesus' name, amen.

Cesca,
I'm praying for Tiffany. I pray that she will recover from this, and that she will be restored to having a close relationship with Jesus again!

Kevin

Cesca, declaring over Tiffany that she will live and not die and will declare the glory of God in the land of the living. May she shine for Jesus and become a light pointing to salvation for all around here. Also, drawing a blood line in Jesus name around here for protection and restoration.

Thank you sooooo much for your support in prayer. No new news yet. But you can't know how comforted I am by your responses!

When we gather at the banquet table, oh how grateful I will be for my brothers and sisters who gather with me.

HE is faithful!

Cesca, me too praying for dear Tiffany, that God will lift this young one's spirit, heart, and raise her to live the walk of love with Him. She is with God on this journey today, no matter what, she is with God
in Jesus name.

[url[/url]

Tiffany is alive.

They are doing brain scans to determine damage.

It was a prescription overdose (antidepressant). On purpose? The L0rd only knows.

I will update as available.

Thank you all for your prayers. Please, keep them coming.

Cesca, Praise be to God Almighty that she is alive. I pray that her heart will be open to return to her first love, Jesus/Yahshua and that He will comfort her and heal her from the overdose. I pray that her depression, the root of it be cursed in the name of Jesus and that His love will fill her where she is empty. We love you dear Lord, you are an awesome caring Father, who cares like no other. It is in Your Son's name Yahshua, that we pray. Thank you!
Amen and Amen
Terry His Jewel

Amen to all that, Terry. Me, I pray that there will be no brain damage, or if there is, that its effects will be completely reversible.

No new word.

Again, thank you for your continued prayer.

Continuing to pray for her!

Thanking God for His mercy that she is alive!

Lord hear our prayers!
In Jesus name we pray! Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Thank you, Lord for your mercies which are new each morning!

Thank you all, here at RFTH, for your prayers. Tiffany is in the ICU and will be seen by a psyche Dr shortly.

She seems to NOT have suffered any brain damage from this ordeal. Thank you, Jesus.

I have spoken with my sister and shared that she should try to get help from the church if it is available. She was grateful that we were all praying for Tiffany and does extend her Thanks!

We believe it was a suicide attempt, it wasn't the first.

Again, thank you all. God is good and having sisters and brothers here to lift me and mine up before our Lord is very comforting.

May God richly bless you as we endure these last hours here, which is not our home

Maranatha!

Praise God
Praying for the whole family to accept Jesus and have a close relationship with Him.
May they find His peace and Joy and Love and Security.
In other words... Shalom..
Nothing missing.. Nothing broken.
http://www.therefinersfire.org/meaning_of_shalom.htm
Proverbs 18:21 tells us there is life or death in the power of the tongue. Therefore, whenever you employ the word "shalom" you are speaking into someone's life all the wonderful things that shalom means!

Numbers 6:24-26: YAHWEH bless you and keep you. YAHWEH make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. YAHWEHlift up His face upon you and give you SHALOM. In the name of SAR SHALOM - the Prince of Peace.

The noun shalom means safe, for example, well and happy. On a more abstract application, its use points to welfare, for example, health, prosperity, and, peace. It is the verb form shalam, though, that provides a deeper understanding of this term in theology, doctrine, and liturgy. Literally translated, shalam signals to a state of safety, but figuratively it points to completeness. In its use in Scripture, shalom describes the actions that lead to a state of soundness, or better yet wholeness. So to say, shalom seems not to merely speak of a state of affairs, but describes a process, an activity, a movement towards fullness.
http://www.answers.com/topic/shalom

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.