Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Syria Attacking Israel on Lebanon Border for Quite Some Time Now

Syria and Iran, in case you did not know, have long since taken control of Lebanon. They have been attacking Israel along Lebanon's border under orders from leader Bashir Assad. Here is frontline news from my latest newsletter received from Christian Friends of Israel (CFI) July 2011 Issue:

DANGER AT THE NORTHERN BORDERS, Malkia Stands Against Syria's Attacks

A small IDF unit is situated on the grounds of Kibbutz Malkia up on a hill overlooking the Lebanon border - south from Kiryat Shmona. Little did we know when a Malkia visit was scheduled last year that right before our visit on May 27, this border area came under Syrian-led assault. A handful of Malkia's young soldiers were defending the border on May 15th against 50,000 foreign Palestinians who had been paid to attack by the Syrian government under Bashir Assad. Again on June 5, Syria ordered the Palestinians to the border fence, paying $1,000 per person and $25,000 per family for a killed family member. There were casualties in both attacks; however, the Lebanese forces killed the wounded during the first attack, and most of the deaths of the second attack were caused by landmines on the Lebanon side. It did not come as a surprise that the world media is accusing the Malkia soldiers for all the casualties to cover Syria's own on-going riots and high death toll.

We greeted each of the Malkia soldiers, age 19-23. They were happy to receive the supplies we had brought with us and the financial gift from you all will improve much of their life and security at this modest base. Please accept their sincere thanks for blessing them as soldiers and the entire nation feel isolated and that they are fighting alone.

My comments (T/Sue) we will never hear the truth from the media who are owned and controlled by the nwo group. It is good to hear what is really going on in Israel. It is God who has protected these small groups of IDF troops as they fight against huge numbers of enemy soldiers.

Re: Syria Attacking Israel on Lebanon Border for Quite Some Time Now

It looks as though Isaiah 17 could very well be fulfilled, since Israel is being attacked by Syria, Lebanon & Iran. Eh!?

Thank you, T/Sue for this latest news.

Tammy