Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Empire state building and black clouds

Hi All I had just laid down to take a nap, wasn't asleep. I closed my eyes and I saw what looked like the empire state building but it could have been another tall building not sure. Right above it I saw dark clouds, great darkness. The Lord is shaking everything can be shaken. My thoughts haven't even been on the empire state building or New York City. Hmm

Re: Empire state building and black clouds

7 Butterflies, that is interesting, especially after seeing the 50 mile wide dust cloud that covered up Phoenix last week.

When I read your post about the Empire State Building it made me think of the movie, "Sleepless In Seattle".
Will there be chaos soon on both coasts? East and West?

At some point, yes. There will be chaos everywhere. What we don't know is when. Maybe not till after the Rapture happens.

Whoa!!! This IS some news, re: the Empire State Building!?!

Yesterday on FoxNews, I saw the title: Wet (where White should be) House...for it was literally pouring down rain there in Washington, DC.

I was kinda hoping that a lightning flash would strike that flagpole atop the WH. My bad.

Hey TexasSue, Kathy G., TexasSue, Sleepless in Seattle just happens to be one of my favorites chaos is happening everywhere and it will intensify. TexasSue, Kathy G. I sure hope we're not here. My heart longs to be with Jesus. I so want to give him that hug. I know I'm in good company though here on RFTH! If the Lord tarries I pray he gives us the strength to endure.

SisterNChrist, whoa I didn't even see or hear about that. Yeah I believe the WH could use a little spanky, spanky .