Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mt Etna Erupting Now

Remember the guy who had the dream about the 6 volcanos erupting close to the same time and it was connected to the shuttle flight being hit with meteors? Thought about that when I saw this news post on Free Republic site. Remember that in Europe the dates are printed day-month-year instead of our custom of month-day-year so this is happening July 9, 2011. It is shown as 9-7-11.

http://www.radiostudio7.it/webcam.asp

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Mt Etna Erupting Now

T/Sue, isn't the Mt. Etna volcano, the same volcano that wiped-out Pompeii?

No, that was Mt. Vesuvius.

Mount Vesuvius (Wikipedia)

Kathy G.
No, that was Mt. Vesuvius.

Mount Vesuvius (Wikipedia)

Oh. Thank you, Kath, for correcting me as to which the correct mountain was that buried Pompeii.

Tammy

Kathy is right, it is Vesuvius that buried Pompeii and it is a little closer to Naples where Mt Etna is in Sicily. In the map below you see Naples and Pompeii next to each. Then further south at the "Toe" of the boot of Italy is Sicily and Mt Etna.

Picture of Mt Vesuvius with unearthed ruins of Pompeii in foreground:

Campania, Italy

40.82 N, 14.43 E,
summit elevation 1281 m,
Complex volcano

Mount Vesuvius is one of the world's most dangerous volcanoes. The volcano has an eruption cycle of about 20 years, but the last eruption was in 1944. The volcano is rated as one of the most dangerous in the world with millions of people living close to the crater.

Texas Sue
Kathy is right, it is Vesuvius that buried Pompeii and it is a little closer to Naples where Mt Etna is in Sicily. In the map below you see Naples and Pompeii next to each. Then further south at the "Toe" of the boot of Italy is Sicily and Mt Etna.

Picture of Mt Vesuvius with unearthed ruins of Pompeii in foreground:

Campania, Italy

40.82 N, 14.43 E,
summit elevation 1281 m,
Complex volcano

Mount Vesuvius is one of the world's most dangerous volcanoes. The volcano has an eruption cycle of about 20 years, but the last eruption was in 1944. The volcano is rated as one of the most dangerous in the world with millions of people living close to the crater.

Thank you, T/Sue, for posting the maps, showing where the two volcanic mountains are. I greatly appreciate it.

Tammy

P.S. That looks like either a black dog/or horse running/or galloping across the bottom of the bottom photo, does it not?

Found articles where a volcano in Chile grounds flights and one in Iceland ready to blow. Lots of spewing going on. I think that there are some still going in Eritrea and Ethiopia in Africa. With this kind of pressure blowing in such diverse points of the earth what is happening under the ground? Is the worldwide earthquake at the rapture about to occur?