Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wow, what a difference....

Hey guys, sorry its been so long since ive posted. Ive escaped the heartache and persecution that i was experiencing so often in Texas (by my own family.) And have been enjoying a desperately needed break. The LORD was gracious and cared enough to provide an escape to Alabama to live/visit with my grandparents and uncle (who have had a rapture confirmation for some soon date.)

I have to say though, this move was the absolute BEST thing that couldve happened for me (besides the rapture.) As soon as I drove out here it was almost COMPLETE relief of worry and spiritual pain. People are also much nicer out here and dont have that "I know more than you" attitude that almost everyone I met in Texas had.

I'm posting this because I think its a miniscule preview of the rapture. No worries, no pain, no sorrow. I just thank the LORD everyday for getting me out of that mess in Texas and am praying for my family that they wake up to what time it is.

"Its Rapturetime."
That's my new motto, lol.

I'm also concerned about Atlantis. Ive seen all the dreams and visions concerning it. Here's the thing, I KNOW these are from GOD. Not one doubt in my mind about it. But I'm wondering if it will actually happen that way, or if it is one big purification trial if it doesnt happen. Either way I believe that July is the month. But if not, then Father, give us strength to endure what we must.

Re: Wow, what a difference....

Scott, sorry to hear that you had such a tough time in Texas but glad you are in a happier place with people who love you. You mentioned that your grandmother and uncle had a confirmation of a soon rapture. Are you free to share what they received? I would love to hear it. Thanks so much.

Thank you Sue. The only way I stayed alive out there was the fellowship on this forum that GOD showed to me. I posted the confirmation up a few months ago. I'll search for it and post it with the title of "Soon Rapture Confirmation."

Scott, I'm happy for your sake to hear you are in a better place now, and it's making a big difference in your life, Praise God!

I'm a Grandmother myself, although my Granddaughters are only 4 & 6, one of them said the other day that, they were moving to Grandma's house when they grew up, because she got scolded for doing something bad. It's a lot easier, being a Grandmother, than a Mother! Grandmother's Love to spend time with their Grandkids, because they have the time to do so, while Mothers are always busy trying to keep the household and family in order.

I'm also grateful to God that this site has helped with encouragment from others here. Wonderful when God's children come together, and share their love for the Lord and one another. May the Lord continue to comfort you as you stay with your Grandmother and Uncle.

May God grant you His peace that surpasses all understanding, and protect your coming and going, until Jesus comes for us at the Rapture!

By the way if you are searching for an article you wrote, go to the search box click the arrow reading
"by keywords" and "by user" will pop up. Type your name in the search box beside "by user", and all your post will come up. Hope this helps.

You can do the same, if you know the exact title of your post, type in the exact name, beside "by keywords"

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Thank you so much Val. I can't wait until we're all together at the banquet with JESUS.