Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lightning Strike Today at Caylee's Memorial Location - God Speaking?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

A tall tree in the same area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found was struck by lightning this afternoon — just hours after her mother learned she would be released from jail next week.

"It could be a sign from the angels that they aren't happy with what's happened," said 40-year-old Keyla Lugo of Orlando, who has visited the memorial in the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision twice this week. "It's a sad day for Orlando, for Caylee and for justice. The rain, the lightning, the storm — it's the heavens indicating they aren't happy."

read more....
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-tree-lightning-20110707,0,4949678.story

Re: Lightning Strike Today at Caylee's Memorial Location - God Speaking?

It might be so Sue. I don't blame the jurors for their verdict though. The Orange County Sheriff's department and the prosecution team is to blame for not having the evidence to prove how little Caylee died. I've followed this case since 2008, since we saw everything about it in the local media every day, and it was apparent to me that they would have a weak case against Casey. They should have at least found a cause of death, and they should have charged her with something like negligence rather than 1st degree murder. The good thing is, we know that little Caylee is with Jesus, and she is not sad.

Kevin

Re: Lightning Strike Today at Caylee's Memorial Location - God Speaking?

I agree Sue, they are not happy and rightfully so, little Caylee has not received justice for her death.
However, I have to agree with Kevin, there wasn't sufficient evidence brought forth by the prosecution, therefore, the jury's hands were tied.

I heard one juror who spoke on TV special, that it made her literally sick when the verdict was read out.
She also stated that the prosecution didn't give them evidence that would prove beyond reasonable doubt, therefore, they had no choice in the matter.

Jesus loves little children, they are precious to Him, and what happened to little Caylee, will not go unpunished. Even though our Mother or Father would abandon us, the Lord is always there for us...He's there for Caylee, she is forever safe and loved much by the Lord. I can't say the same for her Mother...she needs to get right with the Lord right now, today, tomorrow may be too late for her.

Thanks for sharing this article!

Blessings!

Valerlie