Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Phoenix dust storm felt like an omen of things to come"

Christina (7 July 2011) 5 Doves Site

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/christina77.htm

The dust storm that fell upon our city seemed like a strange omen of things to come. I was outside swimming with my son when suddenly the sky turned dark and we could no longer see the sun - it was as if the sun had set but it was only five o'clock. I started thinking about the darkness that many have seen in their dreams and visions. We ran inside and watched as the brown enveloped everything. Unfortunately no trumpet sounds!!

This morning when I went outside to assess the damage, it was like a scene from an apocalyptic movie. Everything - every car, street, plant, house - was covered in a heavy coat of dirt, as if they hadn't been used in years. Our neighborhood looked like it had been abandoned years before. The sky was still brown and heavy with dust.

I spent the entire day, hosing down everything in the back yard. There was such filth. I kept feeling like the filth represented the filth and sin of our world - it was just disgusting and overwhelming. It could not be cleaned with a simple cloth - no matter how many times I went over the table, it just kept making more mud. It took the high-powered nozzle to get rid of the filth! I've attached a photo of the table on our patio ( which is covered if you can believe it).

Anyway - I cleaned like a crazy woman! If the filth represented the filth of our world, I was not about to have it in my house!! I'm sure my neighbors thought I had lost it watching me hose down my bushes and plants!

Yours in Christ,

Christina

Re: "Phoenix dust storm felt like an omen of things to come"

The picture I saw of this dust cloud certainly looked apocalyptic. I think she's right that this was an omen of what the world will go through very soon after we are raptured. Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

Kevin,

She wrote:

"I was outside swimming with my son when suddenly the sky turned dark and we could no longer see the sun - it was as if the sun had set but it was only five o'clock. I started thinking about the darkness that many have seen in their dreams and visions."

This was like in the vision I had of darkness, I remember that it was day when it happened, but the sky turned dark and you couldn't see the sun. I believe that it is an omen of what will come even worse, but it won't affect us we'll be gone.

Take a look at these videos below:

Blessings!

Valerie

WOW
It was pitch black. The sun did not give her light....
I hope those who were sitting on the fence about the end times will see it as a sign from God to repent and accept His Son.

Doesn't these dust storms happen every monsoon season?

For whenever I see these Maricopa County duststorms, the 1920/30s dustbowls always spring to mind...whenever the Weather Channel airs these segments.

Tammy

That's amazing video footage. It went from daylight to total darkness. The cloud of dust looked like something out of a science fiction movie. These are amazing days that we live in.

Kevin

This reminds me of the plagues in Egypt where it said that there was THICK darkness in Egypt, but light in Goshen. Creepy!

Except the darkness in Egypt wasn't caused by a dust storm.

Texas Sue,
It reminded me of the same thing.
And yes, it was creepy!!!