Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thousands to attend slain Ont. policeman's funeral today!

Thousands to attend slain Ont. policeman's funeral,
from across our country and America.

Officer Styles leaves behind his young wife Melisa, Daughter 2 1/2 years old, and a baby Son, just 9 weeks old...his parents, etc. It's a very somber day today for this family

Please pray for the entire family especially for this young woman left with 2 small children whom are now fatherless!

To see the story on video, click on the link below!

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20110705/funeral-const-styles-110715/

May in rest in peace!

Valerie

Re: Thousands to attend slain Ont. policeman's funeral today!

This is such a tragic situation for all envolved!
A fifteen year old stole a van a week ago, early morning 5 a.m.,plus friends in the vehicle out for a joy ride! He was then pulled over by Officer Styles for traffic violation and tried to flee the scene. Instead he overturned the van and trapped the young officer under it, crushing him to a slow painful death. He winds up with severe injures, which has left him a quadriplegic for life, and the officer dead! The 15-year-old boy has been charged with first-degree murder in the officer's death. He is due in court on Thursday!

I couldn't watch the funeral, just too sad! I watched the last one, where the officer also left small children, and it was a tear jerker.

I saw the clips on the news of over 6,000 Officers attended his funeral, and his wife gave the eulogy.

All I can add, is there is no greater love than to lay your life down for another. Jesus did it for all of us. Officer Style did it for the community he protected. May his reward in Heaven be many, and may he never be forgotten by those he served and protected.

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Death of York constable has left wife 'in pieces'

Video of the funeral, as well an article!

http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110705/funeral-const-styles-110715/20110705?hub=TorontoNewHome

Date: Tuesday Jul. 5, 2011 8:01 PM ET

The wife of an Ontario police officer who was killed in the line of duty last week said the loss has left her "in pieces," but promised to continue on for the sake of their children.

"We always told each other ‘I love you to bits and pieces,' and that has never been more true," Melissa Styles said in a eulogy on Tuesday. "Right now I am in pieces, but I will put myself back together for our children because I know that is what you would want me to do."

The tearful eulogy came near during a massive memorial service for York Regional Police Const. Garrett Styles in Newmarket, Ont., on Tuesday. Styles died last week after being pinned underneath a minivan he had pulled over.

The 32-year-old officer left behind his wife Melissa and their two young children, 10-week-old son Nolan and 2 1/2-year-old daughter Meredith.

"The greatest gift you ever gave me was our two beautiful children," Melissa said, reading from a letter in front of thousands of friends and colleagues. "Thank you so much for making me a mother and giving me something to hold on to now that you are gone.

"They will be reminded every day how much you loved them. You will be their first thought in the morning and their last thought at night."

Thousands of police officers and emergency workers from across North America gathered to commemorate the life of Const. Styles, remembering him as a dedicated officer and natural leader.

York region Police Chief Eric Jolliffe said Styles had always wanted to follow in his father's footsteps by joining the police department, as evidenced by his childhood wagon emblazoned with the colours of the York police force.

"His peers described Garrett as a thinker, someone who could see things clearly, take action and get the job done," said Jolliffe told the crowd of thousands gathered at the Ray Twinney Complex. "He was consistently at the top of every category of his evaluation.

He was a team player, level-headed in the face of adversity, patient, respected, considerate, committed, and quietly confident."

Jolliffe said Styles' most heroic act was not the day he died, but the day he joined the police force.

Premier Dalton McGuinty, who spoke on request of Styles' family, thanked the officer for his strength of character.

"Garrett Styles was a good officer, a good husband, a good father and a good man," he said. "He was courageous and compassionate. A man who took action and who did the right things for the right reasons."

McGuinty said the responsibility of upholding Styles' memory now rests with the community and all of Ontario.

Styles, who would have celebrated his 33rd birthday on Sunday, was killed on the morning of June 28 after being struck and pinned underneath a minivan during a traffic stop outside of Newmarket.

He leaves behind his wife and two young children, two-year-old Meredith and 10-week-old Nolan.

The 15-year-old boy has been charged with first-degree murder in the officer's death. He is due in court on Thursday.