Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
President Ob Executive Order 13575 Rural Councils Fox News Agenda 21 July 4, 2011 ‏

Re: President Ob Executive Order 13575 Rural Councils Fox News Agenda 21 July 4, 2011 ‏

Not letting any crisis go to waste is their motto,

we sure do need to get Obama out of there,

after he announced he had produced a birth certificate that is a forgery

IT shouldn't be difficult to get him out seems to me.

Somebody in Washington has got to come forward and Lead, pray for our Men to be men,

pray for our families and church, they have been knocked down for 50 years with feminizing the culture, TV and movies.

Re: President Ob Executive Order 13575 Rural Councils Fox News Agenda 21 July 4, 2011 ‏

Holy Chihuahua! This is as the news commentator said, a huge overreach by government to control everything in our lives! This appointed puppet of the nwo is pushing through a takeover and completely bypassing congress and the courts. Sadly, the Supreme Court and much of congress - both sides - are in the pocket of the elite ptb now. More and more evidence mounting that we are close to the rapture. America is the last barrier to the one world government and this is obviously a major push forward to the demise of our freedoms and the anticrhist system takeover. COME LORD JESUS AND TAKE US HOME!

Amen, Texas Sue!

I haven't seen this video yet, but I can tell you that Obama will not be removed unless the Illuminati want him out. Also, some are saying that he could be the Antichrist. I still am not sure if he is the one, or just a forerunner. I pray that Jesus takes us home this month.

Kevin

I do, too, Kevin. As for me, I believe he's just paving the way for the Antichrist to come. He most definitely has the Antichrist spirit.

I agree with all of you. I could really use a rapture now. And a dear friend is hurting who just lost her husband to a "freak" accident on Father's Day. They were extremely close and she is trusting God but is now getting tempted with questioning why and she is really hurting.

Thanks JIMH, haven't watched the video as yet, I will as soon as time permits.

The reason Obama is getting away with it all, is the fact that He will become the AntiChrist! He has been groomed for this position by the elite. He is the One whom will fulfill his part and role in scripture as the AC. This is what I believe the Lord has lead me to believe, since the night before his election.

HisPoiema-Kathy, I think we could all use the Rapture right now.

I will pray for God to give your friend His peace that surpasses all understanding, as she is in a most difficult place in her life right now. Please, I ask others to join in prayer for you dear friend.

Lord have mercy on this woman whom just lost her dear companion, her husband. Father we ask that you comfort her and let her know that she is loved, and that there is a reason for everything that happens in our lives, although we may not get the answers until we reach Heaven. Send your Holy Spirit to comfort her and send your perfect peace that surpasses all understand; in Jesus Holy Name we Pray! Amen!

Maranatha! (Come Lord Jesus)

Valerie

Valerie, I totally agreement with you there.