Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
prayer request

Guys, I could use some prayer right now.

I over did it a couple of days ago and injured my knee
slightly. Meaning according to my boss at work who played football and who has two kids in high school sports who have had serious injury with knees having been operated on, that my situation is minor with ice
and rest and maybe a knee brace for a little support.

Anyway I am weighting my options right now.
If I go to a med first thats opened 7 days a week to have it looked at...they will tell me the same...then tell me
if not better in 10 days see an ortho spec.
Any injury takes 3 weeks even if its mild(found out from a sprain ankle awhile back.)

Anyways please pray that God will touch my knee and begin to ease the pain.

Thanks

Mary

Re: prayer request

Mollie !!!

Lord what ever her health issues are, I ask for a special touch for this sweet lady, that will cover all of her problems. Lord please open up a window of blessing so we are not limping, crawling etc. to the finsihing line.

Lord please touch Carol a special friend of mine whose insurance ended the day she was trying to a get a gallbaldder operation scheduled and now she is very ill.

Please remember your children.

Mary and MtnMollie:

I'm not sure HOW I injured my knee, but, about the last 3 months
of 2010 it could be VERY painful just to walk. I thought I might
have to have something "special" done, but, I just wore a knee
brace for those months and then, about the first of this year,
something told me it had healed all it was going to and to strart
moving it. So, even thought it hurt, I just "FORCED" it to move
and bend and soon it got better and I started going on walks.
Now I can walk an hour and it's "OK" but I still don't like going
"UP" stairs.

I'd personally rather just try and let it mend and rest and heal
all it can, THEN, start using it slowly.

BUT....

I hope the Lord takes us home prior to your worrying about it much
more!!!!

My prophecy partner told me today that, whatever they are doing
to her as far as "chemo" therapy is WORSE than doing nothing!!!
She said maybe the Lord is telling her just don't do ANYTHING!!!
She just recently had a large cancer removed. She "feels" fine
except for that CRAZY "chemo". When they first started giving
it to her, she went into cardio arrest (she took some aspirin
right away and it went away). NOW, the chemo is damaging her
liver, they say.

Soooooooo.............

Hopefully you BOTH plus my prophecy partner will be taken
to heaven SOON before many more problems!!!

"BLESSINGS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!"

Calvin

Calvin.....I hope the Lord takes us home prior to your worrying about it much
more!!!!

I hope you are so right. It seems like I have been sucked in to everyones problem where I live which is why my knee is in pain. (two senior citizens I was helping with alot of physical labor.)

I am so cranky and snappy that I can IMAGINE being left behind for an attitude adjustment. Anyways I hope and pray that our time here is soon over and God bless our replacements like the two witness.

I am ready to leave now.

Praying and declaring divine health and life over the bodies of all on this forum and all in the body of Christ. In Isaiah 53 it says by His stripes we are healed. Heard a minister say once that the 39 stripes cover all 39 major diseases - wow. Father God, grant us all abundant health and wellness in our remaining time here on this earth in Jesus name! Like the Jews who were healed as they left Egypt, may none of these diseases afflict us and may every infirmity flee from us. Praising you Father for the gift of wholeness -SHALOM!

Thanks Texas Sue, and everyone else!

Yes Mollie He is still working on me....
MAYBE IM THE HOLD UP FOR THE RAPTURE..cause He's not
finish and I am not cooperating
(just kiding I think)

Or perhaps I am. I'm the one struggling with deep-seated commitment-anxiety, which I've been saddled with ever since I was born again decades ago. [wry grin] Oh, well, I'm a work-in-progress, Mary, and so are you.

Mary,

I've been away most of the day today visiting our Daughter & Grandchildren, so I haven't had a chance to read or reply to the posts.

Lord hear the prayers lifting up for our Sister Mary, for her painful knee and discomfort! Lord we ask you heal her completely and remove all pain from your precious child of yours. Father we know nothing is impossible for you,therefore, we stand on your word, and ask in Jesus name for a complete healing.

Thank you Lord for hearing and answering our prayers!

Amen & Amen!

Mary let us know how you are doing, and in the meantime I'm trusting that God will move for you in a Mighty and powerful way!

Blessings & Prayers,

Valerie

Valerie,

Thanks for praying. It's going on 7 am right now in Pittsburgh. I just got done icing it down for the first round this morning and will be doing it every two hours as I was doing the same yesteerday.

Problem was the accident occured as I was having a heavy duty week and could only do it before and after work.

Today should tell me how well the knee is responding to my tlc. Will leave everyone know.

THANKS !

Thanks mtnmollie. and everyone.

It does seem to be better today with icing it down
all day. I will still have to be careful for the rest of the week and use a knee brace for safty so I don't have any other problems.

Again thanks !

I am praying for you Mary
Heat helped made my ankle feel better when I had foot injury.

Flexing Exercise will help your ankle , too.