Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anybody know about street healer evangelist Todd White?

I was really interested in Firecharger's video last week on street healing.

for a long time I turned away from stuff like healing on tv because I thought a lot of them were fakes.

But lately I have been praying I want ALL that the Holy Spirit has to offer. I mean ALL. I have repented of my unbelief, my doubt and my lack of love.

I still think there are fakes out there. But I believe that what Jesus said that His followers would lay hands on the sick and they would recover.

Luke 9:1 When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases, 2 and he sent them out to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick.

Matthew 10:1 He called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out evil spirits and to heal every disease and sickness. 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons.

Luke 10:1 After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go. 9 Heal the sick who are there and tell them, ‘The kingdom of God is near you.’

Anyways, there is a street healer-evangelist named Todd White. When I watch him and listen to him in all these videos, I can see the love of God manifested in him and the Holy Spirit confirming in me that this is what we as believers all have the authority to do but just that not many excercise that authority.

Here is a video of him on YouTube.

Please let me know what you guys think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-629i6hrTo&feature=related

Re: Anybody know about street healer evangelist Todd White?

John, I saw him on Sid Roth's "It's Supernatural". In the interview he seemed to be very genuine, full of love for the lost and committed to following Jesus in every way possible. Jesus did say that we would do what He did and greater things. Healing is God's will and is part and parcel of what Jesus died to give us. I have prayed for people who were healed by Jesus. It is the real deal.

Here is the link for the Sid Roth interview:

http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr=tv_&page=NewsArticle&id=9425&security=1041&news_iv_ctrl=1463

John, to me that is just PURE LOVE!!!

NO questions
NO condemnation

Just Jesus showing up and LOVING people where they are!!!

To me, this is what He did when He was on Earth and people
were AMAZED at His love. They knew Him by THAT!!!

THANKS FOR THAT YOU TUBE!!!

"BLESSINGS!!!"

Calvin

John,

Thanks for sharing this video with us!

I agree with Sue and Calvin, Jesus said that genuine
believers would even do greater works and we are seeing it today! The Lord uses, the willing vessel,
whom totally surrenders to His will, to do the works Jesus did on Earth and even greater! We are the vessels, the Lord is the Miracle worker and healer, all Honor and Glory belongs to God! Yes, as Calvin
said "Jesus showing up and loving people where they are"!

This is the time of outpouring of God's Holy Spirit on all flesh. Gather around people, Come and see what Jesus is still doing to this very day, through His obediant vessels. We serve an Awesome God, whom never ceases to amaze me!!!

Doubt not, and know that nothing is impossible for God. Remember when the woman said if I could only touch him I'd be healed, and so she was healed. Jesus said to her it is your faith that healed you!

All Honor & Glory belongs to our Lord and God!

Blessings & Love in Christ,

Valerie

I ran across him a few days before Andy made his video. Normally I would be skeptical but instead I was excited and overjoyed in my spirit as was my husband. He seemed to give ALL the glory to God and like all of you said, he was full of the love of God and so humble.
I hope we are all correct that he is a good guy and not a fake. I will assume we are.

I had never heard of him until this thread and I really want to thank you for bringing this to our attention, I have spent the last 45min watching some of his videos, and he just made the most profound statement; he said that there are unbelieving believers, who believe enough to get them into heaven but not enough so that heaven gets into them , he said this during an interview at the 700 club..... God I pray that my belief would explode and your kingdom would come alive in me..

That's good! Thanks for sharing that.

Yes, Texas Sue, I saw that a couple of nights ago. I have watched many of his videos too out on the streets. I was amazed by his testimony of how the Lord has so drastically changed hi life. But He drastically changed all our lives too.

Pure love is what I see in his face and hear in his voice. There was one video on the streets of New York where he was ministering to a guy who was addicted to cocaine. And he spoke with such faith and determination in the Lord to drive the spirit of addiction out of that man. His intensity and authority was definitely of the Lord Jesus.

I am glad yall see the same thing in this guy that I do. After watching him for a minute or two I felt Holy Spirit saying to me this is real. And this is what Jesus said we could do.

Love you guys.

Thanks, Mollie. Those are some very helpful and wise words. God bless you sister.

John