Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interesting Information About The Illuminati From A Defector

Over the last few days I have listened to an interview, and read information from a lady who defected from the Illuminati. Her pen name is Svali, and when she left the Illuminati, she became a born again believer in Jesus Christ. Praise God! Her story about what she experienced as a member of the Illuminati, which she was born into, is quite disturbing. I believe she is telling the truth, and her information is consistent with information I learned about them long ago. The Illuminati is the cult that will bring forth the Antichrist very soon, and their methods of Ritual Abuse is unbelievable. This first link is to the radio interview of Svali, and it's in many YouTube videos on this webpage:
http://svali-story.blogspot.com/

This next link is an information database from Svali that gives specific answers to many people's questions:
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/svali_index.htm

I haven't read all of her information yet, but it is a real eye opener to learn about those who will make the New World Order a reality after we are raptured.

Kevin

Re: Interesting Information About The Illuminati From A Defector

Mollie,
Thanks for the info about John Todd. I'll have to listen to some of his audio files later.

Kevin

Mollie,
I thought of Jason Bourne when I read and listened to her testimony too. There is some serious spiritual warfare going on these days.

Kevin

When I opened the info on John Todd that MtnMollie posted, I went to another video he did on the Illuminati back in the late 1970's when Carter was president. In this video what he was saying was planned for 1980 (which Carter was supposed to help happen) is happening THIS YEAR. These events included famine by flooding farmlands, economic collapse by the Illums bankrupting their own businesses, and other events that would lead to martial law. In occult terms this is referred to as 'helter skelter', according to Todd.

The only thing that has not happened yet is making private citizens give up their guns so that the mayhem they plan to unleash on us can occur freely. I saw a week ago an article about BHO working on a means outside of congress to destroy the 2nd Amendment that allows private gun ownership so they must be ready to move forward with the new world order takeover.

What this screams out is this - THE RESTRAINER (HOLY SPIRIT) HAS HELD BACK THEIR PLANS FOR THIRTY ONE YEARS! That is more proof to me that 2011 is the year we are raptured out of this quagmire and Praise God for that! Here is the link to that video. Listen closely and you will hear this year's headlines in his rollout of what is planned or was planned for 1980. Evidently Carter, a member of the CFR and Trilateral Commission, was the one who was supposed to have done what Obie is doing now.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8102723686161066292&pr=goog-sl#docid=-4797172096740150104

I was reading a transcript of a message by j Todd and found a most unusual paragraph. He was telling how he ended up saved and came to know God as a Christian. This is a man who was at almost the highest level in international occult control before being saved. The excerpts will be in blue and my comments below in red print. Texas Sue
FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Rock-n-Roll/john_todd2.htm

THE REASON FOR THAT IS THAT YOU DON'T LEAVE WITCHCRAFT ONCE YOU'RE INITIATED--ONCE YOU'RE IN, YOU'RE IN! To prove this point, there have been since my salvation about 500 people saved out of Witchcraft--that's not very many when you know how many millions are in--and 50 them have been killed in five years! My life is in danger all the time, my wife's and myself, and all the people that have come out.

THEY START AT $10,000 BOUNTIES and WORK UP TO SEVERAL HUNDRED THOUSAND, but it's not just witches. I have a few contacts still back in the Illuminati that will do me favors every once in awhile; they don't understand why I would want to be a Christian, but they don't think I'm all that bad. Well, I had them run a computer check through one of the computers they have in New York that the occult owns to keep tabs on everybody.

I WANTED TO CHECK OUT A FEW OF THE CHRISTIAN MINISTERS THAT I MIGHT KNOW THAT HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM, and Brother Berry's name came up and they've got $10,000 on that man's head. Jack Chick of Chick Publications, Dr. Van Impe, Joe Boyd, Dan Hartree, my pastor Roland Rasmussen and many others, to go on and on. The witches have felt these men are such a danger to them that they have decided that they are better dead than alive and are willing to spend millions of dollars to make sure it happens.

Did you see the name Dr. Van Impe? Dr. Jack Van Impe! Such a solid man of God as we have seen over the last couple of weeks, that the occult international leadership - the satanists - had a price on his head, a contract on his life in 1972. Good to know that we have some men of God who are so solid and faithful to our Lord Jesus. Also, how faithful is God to His own that 39 years later Dr Van Impe is still alive and well and preaching strong.

Mtnmollie, I have noticed that many of the Christian bookstores sell stuff that is not in any way, shape or form Christian.

There is such a mixture of pagan, demonic into Christian music, message, books, and every area of life. No wonder God says in the Bible, "My people perish for lack of knowledge." Time to be really close to the Lord, trust only His word and ask for discernment of every single thing we encounter in life.

Really, really hope we are home soon. This world is DEFINITELY not our home. Also, praise to God for His power to lead, protect, cleanse and redeem us from the contamination of this present system in which we are temporarily resident.