Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Canada Day - July 1, 2011 !!!

A very Happy Canada Day to all Canadian Members & Lurkers! I hope you and your families have a wonderful day, and give thanks to God for living in a Country, enjoying freedom, and all it's rewards. Give thanks that many of our troops are returning today from Afganistan.

William & Kate, our newly wed Royal couple will be visiting and enjoying celebration with the Governor General; along with Prime Minister Steven Harper on Capital Hill, in Ottawa for an all day celebration today.

Give thanks to God for the re election, of a born again Christian Prime Minister to lead our Country.

God has blessed us greatly, let us be thankful, that the good Lord has not forgotten or forsaken us! May God continue to bless Canada, as we celebrate it's Birthday, for many more years to come, so that we can continue to prosper as a nation under God!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND KEEP IT FREE!

O Canada!

Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

Re: Happy Canada Day - July 1, 2011 !!!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Canada: Strong, free, proud

First posted: Friday, July 1, 2011 2:00:00 EDT AM

We've been thinking of all the things we love about Canada on this, our 144th birthday, and the list keeps growing.

We love that Canadians -- save for a few idiots -- will be too polite to boo Prince William and Kate Middleton during their ongoing royal tour of Canada, even if they don't support the monarchy.

Of course, many of us are delighted the popular Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are with us for this happy occasion.

But the larger point is politeness -- the public expression of decency -- is a virtue Canadians share from coast to coast to coast, and it should never be undervalued.

We're proud our history demonstrates we are a loyal ally to our friends and to freedom, and an enemy to be feared by tyrants and terrorists.

We're proud our economy is strong because of the hard work of Canadians, not that we don't have problems, but that they are so much more manageable than what other nations face.

We're proud we have a strong, stable, majority government in Ottawa.

But we're also proud that, if and when it is no longer worthy of the support of Canadians, it will be replaced peacefully, in an election where no one will have to fear for his or her safety in casting a ballot.

Perhaps we sometimes forget, because we take it for granted, that people all over the world are dying for that same right today.

We're proud no matter how tough the job we ask of them, Canada's sons and daughters continue to sign up for the Canadian military, and serve with bravery and distinction, whether in a war zone in Afghanistan or a flood zone in Manitoba.

We're proud when we see our soldiers on our streets, we feel pride, not fear, a rarity among nations.

We're proud Canadians believe in fair play and looking out for one another.

And that we welcome immigrants from everywhere, as long as they're willing to earn their keep, obey the law and join us in building a better life for all our children.

Finally, we're proud Canadians believe in peace, order and good government, and that, over the past 144 years, that's exactly the nation we have built for ourselves.

Happy Canada Day!

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/06/29/canada-strong-free-proud

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

William and Kate to join Canada Day celebrations

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2011/07/01/will-kate-visit-day2.html

Canada Day coincides with royal couple's tour, preparations in full swing

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/9541660-canada-day-coincides-with-royal-couple-tour-preparations-in-full-swing

May GOD BLESS and Protect Canada!

I think Kate and Will are so Cute together.
It would be awesome to see him become king one day. It will remind me of Jesus Coronation.. it will be like a tiny tiny glimpse.

Kate is so feminine and elegant.
William reminds me of his mom.
They both seem so kindhearted.

Something tells me we're going to be Raptured long before William ever becomes king. =)

Zoe
May GOD BLESS and Protect Canada!

I think Kate and Will are so Cute together.
It would be awesome to see him become king one day. It will remind me of Jesus Coronation.. it will be like a tiny tiny glimpse.

Kate is so feminine and elegant.
William reminds me of his mom.
They both seem so kindhearted.

Thank you Zoe for your Blessings & kind reply!

I think they make a good looking couple together too, they seem to compliment one another.

William's face always reminds me of his Mother's as well. They do have that kindhearted appearance about them both, in their words and deeds. Instead of wedding gifts, they ask people whom wish to send them gifts to send them to the list of Charities, they had posted! I also heard that profits of all their wedding pictures that they made money from the entire amounts were alloted to varies Chairities!

I think William is going to carry on the work his mother Princess Diana did with Charities & less fortunate etc. It seems that Kate will follow suit as well.

Yes we most likely won't be around to see him crowned as King, the Rapture will take place very soon, so I don't see this happening.

However, Zoe, we'll witness the crowning of Jesus in Heaven, now that will top any Coranation of any King or Queen here on Earth, I think you'll agree!!!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Valerie,
I think about the coronation of Jesus often. I can't wait for that day.

July 11th is suppose to be the day of the peace summit isn't?
I wonder if they will sign an agreement that day... if not..probably war will brew.

I remember watching TBN's Movie
One Night With The King

I was so into it at the part when the bride was walking down the aisle and the king smiling at her with eyes so full of love.

I felt like I was in heaven for a moment