Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Something Beside The Sun

Re: Something Beside The Sun

Hi Grace,

Yes you're right, there is something beside the Sun!

Wonder if is an asteroid, or planet, that some have been talking about. It's as clear as day!

Thanks for posting and sharing this video with us, most interesting!

Blessings!

Valerie

thanks valerie

it is amazing to see how that object remains so undisturbed by the fiery flames of the bursting sun

wonder what sort of thing it is ... not perfectly round ... and with a very coarse-looking appearance

hmmm

WOW Grace! Could it be the dwarf star? It definitely is a round object, and not a glitch in the image from the SOHO camera. This is the first real proof I have seen of Elenin/dwarf star. Thank you for posting this Grace.

Kevin

FAIR USE FOR DISCUSSION & EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY

received this in a mailing list

here is what the original owner of the video wrote in the comments section of his youtube page:

Anybody wanna take a crack at what I saw around the Sun on 6-6 and 6-7-2011. Come on, not even a "That's lens flare." You're not trying, people. Peace be with all of you. Find God. He is calling Everyone.

FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT

I remember a couple of really good prophecy people in the past saying the world would be dark before the rapture.

For some strange reason this subject has always caught my attention.I am not saying I believe this but Joel 2:31 does make mention of this subject. As far as timing is concerned there are different opinions.

I sort of remember a man being interviewed about 5 years ago. I do believe he said right before the rapture there will be an overwelming amount of natural disasters in the midwest and south in the U.S.A. right before the rapture.

I am trying to jog my memory but I think he said sometime after that a worldwide darkness will follow. According to what Jesus told him the rapture would happen right in that time frame of darkness. It is hard for me to remember the details because it was so long ago.

He had a vision of the rapture. He saw people being taken out of their sleep. He saw two people working and one was taken. He saw airplanes and cars crashing.
He saw Christians being raptured and at first confused but then shouting with incredible joy when they realized what was happening.

I guess if there is darkness around the rapture it is not going to stop the transportation industry.

I have heard so many things about the rapture that much of it goes in the bookcase so to speak.

I guess I will sign off now because this is me trying to jog my memory of something that was said about 5 years ago.

thanks ... bob !!