Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mysterious Shattering Glass

An upscale hotel in Austin, Texas has had a recent series of events with plate glass balconies and windows suddenly shattering sponstaneously. They are investigating why this is happening. One more thing to add to the weird happenings list. This is happening in a very busy area of downtown Austin so it is very inconvenient, if not extremely dangerous for a great many folks. Texas Sue

FAIR USE FOR INVORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Crews pull out glass panels at W; experts still unsure what's causing breakage

Crews have started removing almost 1,000 panels of glass from balconies at the 37-story W Austin Hotel and Residences, a job that will likely extend into next week.

Replacement work cannot begin, though, until developer Stratus Properties learns what caused panels to shatter and fall three times in just over two weeks.

The downtown hotel temporarily closed its doors Tuesday night after a trio of panels rained down on the building's south side. On Monday, three other panels dropped onto nearby streets. No one was hurt in either of this week's incidents, but four people suffered injuries when two panels crashed into the W's pool area June 10.

By late Wednesday afternoon, a team of 12 two-man crews had cleared glass from balconies on several of the high-rise's upper floors.

read more...http://www.statesman.com/news/local/crews-pull-out-glass-panels-at-w-experts-1571381.html

Re: Mysterious Shattering Glass

I wonder if it was caused by some kind of high frequency?

Makes me think of the old Memorex commercials... Where a singer breaks a glass when singing a High Note.

Were there any bands playing in a outside concert?

Zoe, it didn't occur to me that a high frequency signal could have done this. That's a thought. Usually concerts are down around Town Hall Lake further away. Does HAARP cause high frequency pitches?

I recently saw a youtube video about a Martha Stewart glass table shattering out of the blue and the family is trying to get them recalled. You can Google it. I am starting to wonder about which videos to embed as I heard that you can be arrested now for doing so - or maybe it is something they are trying to pass?

Kathy, in the article it said that the glass was manufactured in China. I remmber seeing an article on Yahoo about the Martha Stewart glass table shattering. Wonder if it was made in China too.

Since they have sent over other tainted materials, perhaps the process they use for making shatter proof glass that shatters is also flawed. Would be nice to be able to find something, anything made in the U.S.A. anymore. That is becoming almost impossible.

Texas Sue
Zoe, it didn't occur to me that a high frequency signal could have done this. That's a thought. Usually concerts are down around Town Hall Lake further away. Does HAARP cause high frequency pitches?

Texas Sue,
I don't know much about HAARP
I do know that the technology today is very powerful.
There are so much man made tech devices that causes all types of frequencies in our world today.
Look at all the cell towers.
Almost every where you look there is a tower.
What about all the WIFI's

All these devices must be affecting things... even humans and animals.

Didn't the sound of trumpet blast knock down the wall of Jericho?
The sound was just the right frequency to weaken the walls and caused it to crash.

I believe some of the frequencies are weakening people and animals immune system.

Have you been more forgetful lately.. confused or have brain fog at times.

How about have you been tired more than usual.

I have seen youths being forgetful and dazed.

How about depression.. do you find yourself depress or headaches some days for no reason?

Do you ever experience a fast heart rate or feel faint?

I believe there are frequencies that can heal and harm the body.

Oh Yes, EMF and EMR. Electromagnetic frequency and Electromagnetic radiation. There is a Yahoo group called EMF Refugee where people are literally finding ways to shield themselves off from these frequencies. Some people are very sensitive to these waves and pulses and seek to create an area, even a small town to escape the EMF pollution that we barely recognize.

If you want to find out more, there is technology called S-Quad (Sounds of silence) and Scalar Wars. We are indeed being affected by beamed frequencies. Also look up Russia's Op "Project Mockingbird" where the scientists beamed waves over to the US Consulate trying to affect depression. It was reported to have worked. Also, when you watch the Jesse Ventura show "Conspiracy Theory" H.A.A.R.P episode, there is a demonstration of how they can beam speech into your head.

It is God's Glory to overcome these weapons formed against His children and keep us hidden away 'neath His shadow! AMEN!!!

Terry His Jewel
Malachi 3:17 kjv