Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reminder to all Rule #2 All Posts & Discussing Re: Dreams, Visions, & Prophecy-Posted Seperate Forum

To all members here, a reminder of the following rule:

2. All posts & discussions regarding, dreams/visions/prophecies and their interpretations are only to be posted separate forum provided for that topic. If they are posted on the main forum instead, they will be deleted by one of the Moderators or me.

“Dreams, Visions, and Prophecies!”

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&cmd=show

More post of this nature are being posted here instead lately, and I have been moving them over to the proper forum. This is time consumming as it takes many steps to do this, especially, when there is more than one post in the thread.

Please follow Rule #2, and post in the proper forum,
myself and the mods would appreciate your help and co operation.!

The Mods and I will be deleting them from now on instead of moving them, consideration will be given to new comers whom are just getting use to posting.

Thanks for understanding!

Blessings!

Valerie

Reminder to all Rule #2 All Posts & Discussing Re: Dreams, Visions, & Prophecy-Posted Seperate Forum

When you post your dream, vision or prophecy, you are allowed to post a link to it here, on the Pre Trib Forum! This way you are informing others whom prefer not to read there on a daily basis what you have posted, so that they might to made aware of it as well.

I had to set up a seperate forum awhile back as some were complaining about the above mentioned being posted together on the Rapture Forum!

After going to all the work to set up a separate forum, many have adjusted, and have said it is much easier to find dreams, visions or prophecies they are interested in reading or reviewing. Most are happy.
Sorry folks, I can't accomadate everyone's wishes! I
can't make all the people happy!!! LOL!!!

Thank you very much for your co operation I really appreciate it and so do most of the members here.

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

If you post something, that should be posted in the Dreams, Visions, Prophecy forum, by error here, please do the following.

1. Repost in the proper forum!

2. Let us know on the site you have done so, and one of us can delete the post in error!

I would really appreciate your co-operation on this,
as it's very time consumming for me to repost everything on the correct forum...I have my hands full!

Thanks for understanding, and for your co-operation!

Blessings!

Valerie

Just a reminder, please post dreams, visions & Prophecy in the correct forum.

If you post it in the wrong place I'll give you a day to move it to the right forum, after that time it will be deleted.

I have to apply this rule to all not just some.

I'm being more than fair...thanks to those whom are cooperating, I appreciate it very much.

Blessings!

Valerie

Reminder for new members and for those whom haven't posted for awhile. Please remember to:

Post, Dreams, Visions & Prophecies in the proper forum!

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&cmd=show

Please and thank you!!!

Blessings!

Valerie