Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Military Trucks Sightings

My husband was traveling out of state and while passing around Eau Claire, WI he saw about 50+ hummers and military trucks carrying some type of missles covered with white cloth and there were state troopers leading them. I told him to take some pictures so if he does take some, I will load them up here.

What is going on????

Re: Military Trucks Sightings

white cloth so that they blend in with the road in satellite pictures?

Re: Military Trucks Sightings - Here's a video!

Hi Kasey,

This is some video seen in Tennessee on 6/16/11. Its starts off with a small screen but towards the middle it is full screen.

Military Activity

Keep looking up!
Matthew

Re: Military Trucks Sightings - Here's a video!

This sighting puts it in on the date window during the 'Red Dragon' Exercise.

This reminds of the scripture about the Red Dragon in the book of revelation.

China and England sports the red dragon emblems, too.

Are they preparing for a cosmic event?
Fireballs, space debris, hazardous flumes and strong winds from the comet tail?
Or
Effects from the magnetic field of the earth and sun?

Is it preparation for WWW3?

Will the core of the earth cause havoc on the upper crust with all the planetary alignments?

Notice all the cracks in the earth and sink holes.. Volcanoes eruptions.. earthquakes in divers places. And animal deaths.
The earth is convulsing.

This video is a MOVIE
If you never saw it.. find the time to watch it. It will give you an idea what could happen..
Not saying it will happen

Military vehicle sightings are all over the country...is the government hiding something from the public? Is this the New World Order?

It could be..

But I am thinking more on protection from incoming from Cosmic Forces/debris.

Whatever is happening it is unusual to see so much activity... especially if the trucks were carrying missiles.

Is it for an earthly war or a heavenly war? Or Both?

Praying for God to cover us with His wings and for the Rapture to happen SOON!

Psalm 91

The National Guard and reserve goes to summer camp at this time of year to train. Some of these convoys are probably just reserve units.
I don't remember seeing units taking missles with them though. Curious

In an article with info from a leak inside the Bilderberg conference (2 weeks ago), it came out that they are very eager to set off WWIII in order to complete their agenda of one world government. This would cause population reduction and create the kind of chaos that their chosen "leader" would step forward and solve. They also want to launch their new economic system with the mark or rfid chip. Are we on the threshold of world war? I will look for the article and post a link here.

FOUND IT!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.aoreport.com/ao/news-articles/1546-bilderberg-conference-meeting-june-9-12-a-o-special-coverage

my hubby is a truck driver and although he did not film it, he called me yesterday from knoxville Tn. to tell me that he saw a convoy of trucks that were hauling varied off road vehicles in the light tan UN colors.

Where were they headed?

he doesent know Zoe and they won't talk on the CB about it.