Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why Elenin

This is a good letter on 5 Doves from Charles today about Elenin and it's fulfilled of the sixth seal. We should be going home soon!

Kevin

Charles (30 June 2011)
"Why Elenin"

In reply to why so much interest in Elenin. Elenin was announced on the world on December 10th, 2010. Yet I remember reading about its discovery in 1983. Bird and animal deaths got me watching and it's orbit coincides with every major quake.

Biblically Elenin matches the sixth seal and next few judgements perfectly. Men women and children are hiding or planning on hiding in caves over this.  Russia publically is building 5,000 bomb shelters in Moscow by September 1st this year and the Palistinians are going ahead with plans to be declared a state by the end of September!

The church is asleep as to watching or what time it is! The command to watch was for a reason Jesus said if the good man watches he will not come upon him like a thief and appoint his portion with the hypocrites. His house will not be broken up.  The meaning of ELenin in Hebrew or elanon is arrow of God. It's biblical message passing through the constellations is " The promised seed of the virgin, the Lord of the sabboth, the bright and morning star, the giver of light, the strong one who comes, the Lion of Judah, is holding fast his redeemed, who are united in Messiahs reign, He is a Shepard providing safety for his redeemed in the day Of wrath, in the coming judgement!

Elenin was foreshadowed in Deep Impact and visions of planets destroying are abounding in the movies and shows. The accompanying message in movies like Do not look up in skyline and cruise saying Jesus three times under his breath before the aliens appear and start zapping people to disappear is to fear the coming rapture to fight against the coming alien invasion! Battle LA Literally to not look up for Christ to give us the morning star but to fight against his coming and do not look up for Him.

Why Elenin because Elenin will cause up to three days of darkness it will cause pole shift because it will be us passing through it's tail and debris cast down to Earth. for those on the 29th looking up Virgo gives birth to Venus the bright and morning star while crowned with the sun, with the moon at her feet, and three comets painting a crown over her head. The feast of trumpets eleven blasts of nine for warning then one blast for judgement! ELE = eleven nin = nine!

Why Elenin because God said that there would be signs in the sun the moon and the stars and on Earth men staring with perplexity at the roaring of the seas and things coming on the Earth.

Why Elenin because we are all pretty sure we are in the timeline the blood red moons spell out and the Pali state this body that is proven to cause Earthquakes when it aligns that means Arrow of God is not just a comet it is the body that came around in the time the walls of Jericho fell and fire and brimstone rained upon the Amorites and the kings hid in caves 3500 years ago. In my other post in Hebrews God promises to shake not only the Heavens but the Earth once more. The arrow of God is coming with a message for His redeemed and judgement for the Earth. His church is asleep that call themselves by His name wake up look up for if you are watching and waiting then your redemption is drawing near! That's why Elenin!

Re: Why Elenin

If Elenin has to do with the 6th seal, then everything we know about the 7 year Trib and the idea of the pre-trib rapture is all false.
I wonder why people don't refer to this stuff as birth pangs?
If these things are *not* the 6th seal, just think how bad the actual 6th seal *will* be.
I believe the book of Revelation is written in chronological order, and the 6th seal comes after the Tribulation saints are killed according to my understanding. They are killed after the rapture.
So we would need a rapture, 5 seals opened, the saints being killed, then the 6th seal being opened all by September - I can't recall if you mentioned September but that is what everyone is saying
I think this is all birth pangs and nothing more myself.

And I agree with HisPolema-Kathy. None of the seals have been opened yet, nor will they be while the Church is here. What the world is going through, now, are birth pangs.

I agree that the rapture will precede the opening of the seals. We will see the seals being opened by Jesus after we are raptured. It just seems that there is a lot of information about the dwarf star causing earthquake and volcanic activity on Earth when it gets close. The 6 seals could be opened rather quickly after the rapture.

Kevin

Don't see how, when the first 5 seals have to be opened first. The first 6 seals are not going to be opened in the first 2 months after the Rapture, I can tell you that! There'll have to be some space of time between the opening of one seal and the next--especially between the first seal and the second.

Well, I guess we will just have to wait until we get raptured to see how the 6th seal will be fulfilled. I'm just not sure about Elenin or Planet X yet, but there are a lot of folks that believe it will be passing by Earth from September through December this year. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Hi, I wanted to ask a question about the timing of this comet and how it relates to the latter half of the tribulation. Is it possible that the alignments have coincided with the three famous earthquakes because there was in fact an alignment of a huge object with big gravitational pull, but it was not elenin, rather planet x and elenin is simply one of its orbiting moons our planets our whatever (I'm not educated in astronomy). This may explain why this second sun doesn't seem to be getting really big, really fast. In fact, with the slow progress we have seen it seems plausible that planet x will not be the main event until four years from now, the beginning of God's wrath, but the sudden destruction is still caused by elenin, possibly causing this meteor shower, etc as posted on five doves today. Does this make any sense?

Trevor,
Have you ever visited this web site?

http://www.grantchronicles.com/astro24a.htm

They called it the 12th Planet
It is a long read. You might find something interesting.

For your discernment
Excerpt:

The 12th planet then drifts out of the neutral zone into an organized gravitational subatomic particle flow returning to our Sun's core. Its velocity increases exponentially, thus forging a path straight and true towards the Sun approaching a velocity that is a fractional speed of light.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"