Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
(Brian / Five Doves) Dr. Owuor in revival July 1-3; GRB’s saying America to be “judged”!!??

ALL:

JUST after I wrote the following (possibly for posting)…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the VERY DAY after the New York vote making gay marriage
legal, there were “twin” gamma-ray burst from Aquila, the Eagle.
The meaning of this constellation is “The Smitten One falling”.

These GRB’s occurred only 141 minutes apart and were the first
GRB’s in 15 days. Perhaps a sign of an “Eagle” (the U.S.) also
being smitten and about to be judged. Of course, this was also
the day before some churches in the U.S. read from the Quran.
More signs of apostasy of the church in America.

Gamma-ray Site

LINK
The Witness of the Stars
E. W. Bullinger
Table of Contents

LINK
AQUILA (The Eagle)
The smitten one falling

LINK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE Brian's “second point” upon waking with the word “RELENTLESS”.

“7” days from the GRB’s above, Dr. Owuor has a revival!!!

Hmmmmmmmmm…………….

"BLESSINGS!!!"

“COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!”

Calvin

Brian (30 June 2011)
"July 1 to 3?"

Hi John & Doves,

I’ve been lurking here for the past year or so, learning and enjoying the great variety of information that is on this site. But let me get straight to the point - actually I have 2 points to share.

First, as I was going to sleep last night I asked the Lord to give me some kind of dream about the rapture or heaven. I didn’t get a dream, but seconds before I woke up this morning I saw the word “RELENTLESS”. I know what the word means, but thought I should look it up. The words that jumped out at me from the definition are never-ceasing, uncompromising, and unstoppable. I can’t remember ever seeing a word like this when sleeping.

My first thought was that we are to be “relentless” in our practice and pursuit of holiness, righteousness, and prayer. One of my big goals is to finish the race well. Many people start off excited following Jesus, but fall along the way and give up. I want to finish the race stronger in the Lord than when I began.

The 2nd thought about “relentless” that hit me was how relentless Satan is in his pursuit to keep us from finishing the race well. He will stop at nothing to drag us to the lake of fire with him. Thank God for the power in Jesus’s blood!

Now for the 2nd point. I’ve listened to a few of Dr. Owuor’s messages, especially the one about the imminent rapture of the Church during one of his conferences. His next conference is in Hyderabad, India on July 1-3. I’ve never heard of this city before. Tonight when I was opening the mail, I read the first line from the Global Disciples Newsletter for June 2011 and the hairs on my neck stood up. Here’s the first line:

“Pastor Taizennt leads an inner-city church in Hyderabad, India.”

What are the chances that I would read this newsletter days before Dr. Owuor is there? There’s no coincidences - to me that’s a sign. Could this be it? FYI…Hyderabad is about 9-10 hours ahead of the time on the east coast of the US. I’m not setting dates – just extremely hopeful and encouraged by this and wanted to pass it on for your consideration.

Strength & Honor,

Brian