Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WWIII in Libya AND Syria in Days - B4IN Exclusive

JUST RECEIVED THIS IN AN EMAIL THIS MORNING -- NOT SURE IF FACTS ARE CORRECT OR NOT BUT GUESS WE WILL SEE SOON ENOUGH - "Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

ARTICLE DATED 6/25/11 By Chris Kitze (Publisher)

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/751/492/WWIII_in_Libya_AND_Syria_in_Days_-_B4IN_Exclusive.html

A trusted Before It's News source, one who told us about Osama bin Laden's death four hours before it was reported in the mainstream media, has alerted Before It's News that big moves are afoot in the Middle East.

"The real war is going to start in Libya and Syria in seven days. It might be a few more days than that, but it's definitely coming."

Upon first hearing this news, this long term military intelligence officer told me "I'm really shaken, today, I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do." He believes this is the start of WWIII.

According to this source, there are a number of factions in the military, some of which are concerned that they would be operating without the consent of Congress and that it could precipitate a constitutional crisis about the ligitimacy of this kind of order from the Chief Executive without the express approval of Congress who have been considering legislation to eliminate funding for any actions in Libya.

On the other side are groups in the military that "never saw a bomb they didn't want to drop", the source said. The source continued "we don't have the manpower because the entire continent of Africa is going to come unglued. You jump Libya and Syria, you jumped Iran. You're going to find out real soon whether or not Iran's got nukes because they aren't going to care at that point, it's an existential threat to them."

Military analysts have noted the vast size of the African continent and the difficulties of waging war in that region. The U.S. military created AFRICOM to coordinate the various military bases and branches in Africa.

"There will be clues coming through the news over the next few days, but all the assets, the aircraft carriers, submarines and so on are already in place for this kind of operation" he added. He is also deeply concerned that if this comes to pass, the Chinese and Russians will be forced to jump in as well (on the other side).

To stay abreast of the latest developments, be sure to visit Before It's News.

Re: WWIII in Libya AND Syria in Days - B4IN Exclusive

Thanks for the update about this Jim. Things are really hopping now, and it won't be long before we go home and the world goes mad.

Kevin

Perhaps this is setting up the fulfillment of Daniel 11, the chapter that talks about kings sitting at a table lying to each other; one who eats with another betraying; gods of fortresses, wealth, power.
We know the end which is that anyone who fights against the Lord of Glory is doomed to fail. They will fall with noone to help.
Daniel 11:25-45

Middle east and Africa in relation to Israel
map middle east Pictures, Images and Photos

Map o Africa Pictures, Images and Photos

Thanks JIMH, for the update!!!

Here is a youtube video in regards to the above mentioned.

For Your Discernment, we'll see what transpire in the next few days!