Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Peoria, Illinois Mob Story Removed & Hidden

On the Drudge Report there is a headline reading, "Peoria Mob Yells 'Kill All The White People'". When I tried to open it there was a Google message that the story had been removed. When I tried to find the story on the net, each source had the headline and said the story had been removed except for this eye witness report on abovetopsecret. Goes to show that the violence in other countries is spreading here as well. Another sign of the return of JESUS. Paul told Timothy that in the last days perilous times would come.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread721523/pg1

The mainstream media has pulled a story from Peoria recently, and it's taken a bit of time to find it. I can't speak to the veracity of the story, but I can post it as it is.

Here's what we get from the Internet direct via Drudge Report:

PANDEMONIUM IN PEORIA: MOB YELLS 'KILL ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE'...

The account also states that police were slow and thin...

The original report from a local paper is offline...

reports say that is is a frequent occurrence in Peoria, Ill....

very little police response.

I wonder why this is happening when in recent months we have seen police and authorities "over-responding" to events with perhaps less severity in other cities.

What is so special about Peoria ?

It seems many internet links are being "blacked" out ?

This eye-witness account is from Paul Wilkinson, president of the Altamont Park Neighborhood Association:

Tonight, around 11 p.m., a group of at least 60-70 African American youth marched down one of the side streets (W. Thrush) to the 4 lane main drag (Sheridan). They were yelling threats to white residents. Things such as we need to kill alll the white people around here. They were physically intimidating anyone calling for help from the police. They were surrounding cars. Cars on the main drag had to slam on their brakes to either avoid the youth blocking not only all four lanes, but a large section of the side street as well. fights were breaking out among them. They were rushing residents who looked out their doors, going on to porches, yelling threats to people calling the police for help.

Cars were doing U turns on the streets just to avoid the mob, mostly male. One youth stated his grandfather was white and several assaulted him on the spot. One police officer answered the call. The youth split into two large groups, one heading north, the other south. They were also yelling racial threats to the police officer but he was outnumbered. Another police car did not show up until after the youth finally dispersed and the patty wagon (van) also eventually showed up.

Residents are very shaken, both black and white alike. This is the fifth large mob action in about a month with smaller groups of 10-12 are out threatening children and adults a few evenings a week or later into the night. The times vary, even occuring during the day. In talking to the police officer, they are short staffed. Residents were advised to simply keep inside and to lock their doors. In other words buckle down, it’s not even safe to sit on your porch or go into your yards.
“The fifth large mob action in about a month.” Wow. This is really outrageous. Why is this neighborhood having to put up with this? “Residents were advised to simply keep inside and to lock their doors”? Seriously? That’s the best we can do for our fellow citizens’ safety?

Re: Peoria, Illinois Mob Story Removed & Hidden

Good reason why we need some strong Christians to pray and call out for Jesus as Lord of the Hosts (heavenly Commander in Chief) to send an army of angels to intervene and defend the helpless.

There are several places like Chicago and Philadelphia that were hit with teen mobs this weekend who would rush a store and steal like crazy and just walk out. This must not be allowed to continue.

Thanks Texas Sue, if you have trouble with a story disappearing again, go to IxQuick, this browser is 100% secure and the story that you just saw disappear will be over here at IxQuick.

Unfortunate circumstances indeed, it sounds to me like another planned "false flag" to give an excuse to start "martial law" in that area. Stuff like this serves only to strike fear into people's hearts and give the semblance of uncontrolled disorder. It will be something small like this that will take away all the freedom everywhere in this country. Obama would like nothing more than to get the "jack boots" marching up and down our city streets. Don't kid yourself, our Constitutional freedoms dangle on the thinnest of threads with this one. It's not funny that Obama went to college to defend the constitution and what his real plan was all along.

Prayer is our biggest and best weapon in all circumstances. Find the promise and pray it. Though 1000 fall at my side;

Heavenly Father, In Jesus name, please protect your children in these perilous times so that we may stand for your Faith and bring praise to your lips. Amen

Terry His Jewel
Malachi 3:17 kjv

Terry, thanks for the help; however, I did not lose the story. Google and whoever REMOVED the story. It was also removed from the Peoria local news as well. The story was plucked from the internet, censored, hidden, taken down. If Drudge had not had the headline up who would have known?

The part of my post in the color blue is from the abovetopsecret website who told their experience in trying to hunt down the story and the eye witness testimony in the neighborhood association who saw what happened. My comments are in black print.

If its white on black everyone is quick to yell "RACIST". Interesting that if its black on white no one has the courage to call it what it is - racism. What happened to telling the truth? Gone with every other shred of morality I suppose.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Just checked the story again on Drudge Report (link above) and Gooogle has put the story back up now. I guess they were getting a lot of response over the removal of it.

Stan Deyo had this story posted on his website today and here is a link to a source:

http://www.therightperspective.org/2011/06/26/peoria-mob-yells-kill-all-the-white-people/