Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angels singing in Mandarin - The End is Near. Rise up, rise up, rescue souls.

At a 1995 church meeting in Shandong, everyone was singing in the Spirit together, not in their own language. Someone audio taped the meeting and later when they played back the cassette, they were amazed! What they heard was not what had happened but the sound of angels singing in Mandarin -- a song they had never heard before.

Rise up, rise up, rescue souls.
The end is near.
Rise up, rise up, rescue souls.

If the end was near in 1995 think of how much closer we are now!

Re: Angels singing in Mandarin - The End is Near. Rise up, rise up, rescue souls.

JIMH,

Thanks, I remember listening to it a long time ago.
Very Awesome indeed!

Thought I'd share, the following with you as well!

Blessings!

Valerie

"Fair Use For Information & Discussion Purposes"

October 10, 2000 UPDATE. Lady hears angels singing about soon rapture!

Amazing experience, from the Five Doves Web site On October 7, 2000, posted by Valerie Skrzyniak. See follow ups below this first message.

October 7:

Just wanted to share with all of you and let all of you know, that I had a very strange but awesome experience last night.

It was just shortly after 12:00 a.m.,everyone in my family had gone to bed, and I was in the kitchen preparing lunches for the next day, when all of a sudden I heard these beautiful voices singing, at first it startled me. I thought maybe, the Televison or a radio was on, and I quickly checked it out, the T.V. was off and there wasn't any radio on. So I decided to sit down, prayed about it, and then I listened as the words came clearer and clearer. I thought to myself, it must be the Angels singing and the Saints of God joining in. They sang "How Great Thou Art". Then later on I heard them sing a phrase that I have never heard before as being a hymn I would recognize.

They sang "OH HOLY LORD JESUS,ON RAPTURE GROUND, YOU'VE COME TO TAKE US, HOMEWARD BOUND. PRAISE THE LORD, PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME. PRAISE GOD! AMEN!"

They sang it over and over again, and I joined in, I felt such great anointing come over me, such peace, such serenity, such oneness with the Lord. I spoke and said "Lord Jesus you are coming soon, even at the door, your holy ones are announcing your return."

I listened and went to bed and slept peacefully throughout the night, just knowing that God is still in control, and the His Son our Savior is coming soon. Praise the Lord!

BE READY, FOR WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT, HE WILL COME!

EVEN SO COME LORD JESUS, COME SOON!

MARANATHA!

Agape,

Valerie

October 9:

I want to thank all of those who e-mailed me about my experience. I was asked how loud the singing was and etc.etc. It was quiet, yet audible, it was as if you had turned a radio on low and then turned it up a bit. It sounded off in the distance, and then it came closer, and clearer, yet still soft and so touching.

It was beautiful, tranquil, it surrounded me with such anointing, I felt, love, peace and joy. It made me feel like my body was so light that I could fly away.

I feel that there are others that have experienced this as well, I don't know why, I just think there must be others who haven't come forward as yet.

Jesus is Coming Soon!

Let all the Glory and Praise be unto the Lord!

Agape,

Valerie

October 9. Another person's feedback. From Beth:

This is a miracle!!! As a confirmation, after reading this, and praising the Lord for it, I felt I needed to tell you about my experience last night. Isn't it phenomenal how HaShem is calling out to those of us who belong to Him? He is being careful to complete what He promised....JUST as He promised. Praise Him! He's not leaving us without knowledge, preparation, and most of all, comfort.

I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana. We are on central time zone timing right

now. If you are in the eastern time zone of the US, this was happening to both of us at around the same time vicinity.

I had stayed up until about 12:00 AM talking with my two oldest daughters....going down memory lane about their childhood, walking though grass barefoot, birthday parties, etc. etc. etc. It was a wonderful night. I went to sleep, and at 1:05 AM (Which, if you are in ETZ, would be about the same time you were fixing lunches) I was awakened with a start. I experienced a great call to prayer for our family in Jerusalem. I got up, splashed some water on my face to make myself wake up a bit, and then sat down to pray.

I was being called to intercession, (not my usual calling, but has happened periodically) and just felt the burden of those in the home land. I prayed in the spirit, and actually started to cry! (I very rarely cry!) My sobs just kept coming, and I began to "see" angels gathering and preparing for war. I "saw" angels increase their praise to Elohim, HEARD THEIR SONGS, and was told (when I questioned) that I was feeling the sadness of the Spirit's wish that this would not have to be this way. All of a sudden, my entire countenance changed, and I had OVERWHELMING VICTORY in my soul!!!! I "watched" a victory in heaven. Totally amazing. After watching this I was told to go to sleep, and to prepare with rest - as the time of no rest for a short while is coming. I fell asleep within two minutes - which is also

Very unusual - for me.

So, Valerie, I consider this a confirmation - to have awakened this morning with your letter in my mail box. I'm with you - Maranatha Yahshua!

Baruch HaShem,

Beth

http://www.choicesforliving.com/spirit/prophesy/prophesy/!SSL!/WebHelp/October_10,_2000_UPDATE.htm

Re: Angels singing in Mandarin - The End is Near. Rise up, rise up, rescue souls.

After watching this I was told to go to sleep, and to prepare with rest - as the time of no rest for a short while is coming.

Does anyone know what this refers to? I took it as no rest for the church - as in possibly the comet coming near on Monday morning.
Or does it refer to the Tribulation period?