Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stressed out, need a good laugh....take a look...and laugh a little today!!!

Re: Stressed out, need a good laugh....take a look...and laugh a little today!!!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Bible Verses about Humor And Laughter

Proverbs 17:22 ESV /
A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

Psalm 126:2 ESV /
Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.”

Job 8:21 ESV /
He will yet fill your mouth with laughter, and your lips with shouting.

Psalm 2:4 ESV /
He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision.

HelpfulNot Helpful
Ecclesiastes 3:4 ESV / 43 helpful votes
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

HelpfulNot Helpful
Psalm 32:11 ESV /
Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, O righteous, and shout for joy, all you upright in heart!

Proverbs 15:13 ESV /
A glad heart makes a cheerful face, but by sorrow of heart the spirit is crushed.

Genesis 21:6 ESV /
And Sarah said, “God has made laughter for me; everyone who hears will laugh over me.”

Proverbs 14:13 ESV /
Even in laughter the heart may ache, and the end of joy may be grief.

Psalm 4:7 ESV /
You have put more joy in my heart than they have when their grain and wine abound.

Psalm 37:13 ESV /
But the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he sees that his day is coming.

Psalm 16:11 ESV /
You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Genesis 17:17 ESV /
Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed and said to himself, “Shall a child be born to a man who is a hundred years old? Shall Sarah, who is ninety years old, bear a child?”

Ecclesiastes 7:3 ESV /
Sorrow is better than laughter, for by sadness of face the heart is made glad.

1 Corinthians 2:14-15 ESV /
The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned. The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.

Ephesians 5:4 ESV /
Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving.

Psalm 16:8-11 ESV /
I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure. For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol, or let your holy one see corruption. You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Job 12:4 ESV /
I am a laughingstock to my friends; I, who called to God and he answered me, a just and blameless man, am a laughingstock.

Psalm 47:1 ESV /
To the choirmaster. A Psalm of the Sons of Korah. Clap your hands, all peoples! Shout to God with loud songs of joy!

Colossians 4:6 ESV /
Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.

Zephaniah 3:17 ESV /
The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

Psalm 43:4 ESV /
Then I will go to the altar of God, to God my exceeding joy, and I will praise you with the lyre, O God, my God.

Philippians 4:4 ESV /
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice.

Ecclesiastes 7:6 ESV /
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fools; this also is vanity.

Ecclesiastes 2:2 ESV /
I said of laughter, “It is mad,” and of pleasure, “What use is it?”

James 4:9 ESV
Be wretched and mourn and weep. Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom.

http://www.openbible.info/topics/humor_and_laughter

Re: Stressed out, need a good laugh....take a look...and laugh a little today!!!