Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Keep Your Eyes On Heaven In 2011

Greetings fellow watchers!

Once again I'm so blessed by this site! Just when I start to get a little discouraged because of the evil thats ever increasing, whether what I deal with on my job or what I see and hear daily, can take its toll on you, especially when people set certain dates and then Jesus doesn't return and thats once thing on this site that I won't due.

But I've read some really great posts that really present a convincing case on Jesus returning sometime at the middle of this year, it really makes sense, from planets lining up to other cosmic disturbances going on, and it encourages me to stay the course.

Anyway I had a custom designed bumper sticker that reads "Keep Your Eyes On Heaven In 2011", and have had it on the back bumper of my car for the last 3 months.

Its interesting to see the reactions people make when I look in my rear view mirror. The interesting thing is that most people see it but they don't have any reactions or facial expressions at all. I mean I don't know what people are thinking, but you can tell that most people are so occupied, such as talking on their phones, for example, or their minds on others things, that thinking about Jesus's soon return is not something they're focused on right now. But at least I'm trying to make them think and have a reality check, that it's time to repent and turn to Jesus before its too late.

And so far I haven't had anyone pass by me and threaten or say anything crazy to me yet, but even if they do, I won't let that stop me from trying to get the message out, no matter what the cost.

Come Lord Jesus!

Matthew

Re: Keep Your Eyes On Heaven In 2011

Matthew,

I'm glad to hear that this site has encouraged you Brother, because the evil and unjust things in this world sometimes can discourage us.

"Anyway I had a custom designed bumper sticker that reads "Keep Your Eyes On Heaven In 2011", and have had it on the back bumper of my car for the last 3 months." I like your bumper sticker, sure gets some people thinking..."What's that all about"!

Jesus is coming, and we gather here together to let people know to get ready if they are not, because the Lord's Coming is at hand.

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Great Bumper Sticker..
A good witness tool.
I wish I could find one like that.

As for those not showing any expression.. reminds me of Zombies.
When God fury really kicks in there will be many Zombies walking around.

I leave scripture cards everywhere I go. I pray it will be a seed and grow.

Everyone knows things are changing.
Those who speak against or refuse to talk about the end times is because they are scared. They won't admit it though. Instead they will act tough and make you look crazy. Stand firm and Just smile and show them the love and peace of Jesus. Let the Holy Spirit do the convicting. And let Jesus do the saving.

Those who don't put Jesus first are the ones who don't want to hear about the soon return of Jesus. They don't want to change their worldly lustful lifestyle.
They have worldly priorities.
They are not heavenly minded.

When you mention anything about Jesus and the signs of the times it like a pit in their stomach.
That is because it is empty and needs to be filled with the Holy Spirit. They are equivalent to *the unwise virgins*

We need to approach people with the Love of Jesus and do what Jesus did when He walked on this earth. He was meek and full of compassion. Leave the Judgment to God. He alone is worthy to do so.
Jesus wish not anyone should perish, but have everlasting life.
He is our advocate.

If we obey what Jesus told us to do, Our testimony will bring many into His fold.

A smile, A meal, A drink, A love offering, A ride/errand, A visit are just a few things we can do in Honor of Him.
Do what the Holy Spirit is telling you to do. Be a yielding vessel of Blessings. Not a vessel full of condemnations.

Time is short. Use this time to show forth His love to your neighbors.. which is everyone you come in contact with...even your enemies. Remember the good Samaritan?

You don't even have to leave your home to be a yielding vessel.

If you see someone thirsty.. give him/her a cold drink.
Tell them Jesus loves you and cares for you and He is coming soon. The signs are everywhere pointing to His return. Repent and make yourself ready.

When we get to heaven..
Will Jesus say to you:

Hi Zoe,

Thank you for replying to my post. Thank you also for the words of encouragement as well. You can have your custom made bumper sticker at the site below. Just choose the template, add the text, then order the sticker. You should get it in about a week, if we're still here?
Anyway it's well worth having it on your car. I'm glad I did it. It's been interesting to say the least.

Make Stickers

Take care and see you in the air!
Matthew

You are welcome and THANKS for the link.

See you in Heaven soon
Hugs
Zoe

Amen....Brother Matthew,

Keep Your Eyes On Heaven In 2011....A great way of sowing good seed and sharing the message of hope. It truly does make a difference....because someone out there needs to see that....and it could make their day or get them to thinking in one way or another and turn their life around for Jesus.

Indeed we are going home to Heaven soon! That Is also my focus :)...Keeping my eyes on Heaven in 2011!
Our Departure is about to take place!! The Lord Jesus Is on His way!

Blessings in Christ,
James